• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, a bracket it what I mean. We could toss some one-note NPCs to act as opening round fodder and/or cameo opportunities for other Smash stars.

I’m thinking everyone gets their invitations, they go to the place, hang out, fight a bit, and the plot does it’s thing from there with Sebastian revealing himself as a bad guy.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
TELL ME I'M NOT FRIKIN LATE

Name: Gunvolt
Appearance: Spiky blonde hair with a ponytail ending on blue and purple colors, blue eyes, dark blue costume with a neck brace, blue techie looking boots. He carries a black gun with blue highlights.
Game(s) they appear in: Azure Striker Gunvolt Series
Moveset(optional): Flashfield (Neutral), Dragonsphere, (Side-B), Luxcalibur Shoot (Up-B), Crashbolt (Down-B), Anthem+Voltaic Chains (Final Smash).
Other: Wonder if GV can use the Screw Attack...

Name: Copen
Appearance: Copen is a teenager with red eyes and short white hair. He wears white armour with red and blue highlights, a red cross on his chest. He also wears black, somewhat baggy pants and red boots. He carries a white gun with black highlights.
Game(s) they appear in: Azure Striker Gunvolt Series
Moveset(optional): Prism Break (Neutral), Broad Circuit (Side-B), Bullit Dash (Up-B), Twintail Bunkers (Down-B), Guilt Sequence (Final Smash).
Other: Screw Attack is a spherical Stellar Spark, I think.

Also, I couldn't decide if I could use Anthem or Voltaic Chains as GV's FS, so I kinda fused them.

Last edited:
So actually, I had an idea. Since Phoenix is more of an investigator, what if he actually finds out about Sebastian's plans much earlier on than expected? Phoenix could investigate and then mysteriously go missing, only to be found later on when it's too late to stop Sebastian from enacting the first part of his plan.

Also, I've got an idea for a villain character myself. He'd be Sebastian's butler and assistant in his plans.
Name: Lucius Harlock
Appearance: Wears a black-and-white tuxedo with grey lines over it. Lucius has long black hair that runs down to about his elbows, his hair usually covering his face. His blue eyes occasionally appear behind his white skin. Like his master, Lucius has a second form. When Lucius transforms into his Blood form, his eyes glow red and spiked jut out from his elbows, knees, hands and feet. He usually carries a sword with him.
Personality: Reserved and elegant, Lucius tends to quietly watch. He seems to take pleasure in watching and taking part in combat, as he tends to lose himself in the battles. When he transforms, his real personality creeps through - sadistic and merciless, Lucius enacts his tasks with brutal efficiency in his Blood form.

I also have an idea for two other characters that serve a "white knight/dark knight" dynamic - if you were in my previous dead Smash RP you'd know them. If I brought them back then they could be Sebastian's knights.

So basically Lucius and Sebastian have the same mindset as Skull Kid when affected by Majora’s Mask? Sadistic and merciless?
(Well, I mean, he’s still an absolute prankster, it’s just that Skull Kid acts like that most times. When encountered and stuff.)

Also I think I might tag @DopeLeafeon470 and see if he wants to join.

So actually, I had an idea. Since Phoenix is more of an investigator, what if he actually finds out about Sebastian's plans much earlier on than expected? Phoenix could investigate and then mysteriously go missing, only to be found later on when it's too late to stop Sebastian from enacting the first part of his plan.

Well as unofficial co-writer apparently I think this idea is solid. It fits with Phoenix's character and actually shows off his investigative skills, a thing you never see in his fighting game counterpart. So long as the investigation results to not come out too early in the RP.

Of course. Phoenix needs to get suspicious before he goes investigating. In order for that to happen, he needs to be around for a few matches to start picking up on things. Also his down-special is investigation to get evidence :p