• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Bros: Dire Hours(discussion)

What smash game had the best sound track?

• Melee

• Brawl

• 3DS

• WiiU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also can we all roll with the "bring two friends" (AKA non fighters) thing that Eevee proposed with his letter? Seeing Goofy & Donald commentary on events could be amusing.

Well I figured that's how I could bring Maya, Orbot, Cubot and all of the Xenoblade characters with my crew. (Even if that's not the case Issun and Maya would sneak in anyways xD)
Also, can we just have it so that Sonic gets hit by the thrown Orbot and Cubot accidentally?

I mean that could be amusing, even have a quip response for something like that.

Though I will wait for everyone to post at least once before I post again.

But Cappy doesn't allow others' spirits in his body, he does the opposite...
OH GOD IF MAYA HAD CAPPY THEY COULD RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER
Maya: THIS HAT MAKES ME THE ULTIMATE SPIRIT CONTROLLER

Maya & Cappy for true final boss, together they could rule the world!

Though it's funny that Sora has "hearts" (Or spirits, or essence) of multiple people living inside of him. Maybe Maya would be able to sense that and find him fascinating.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Working on my post right now!

Kirby & Pikachu will be curious about everything. Shantae is gonna try to have fun with it. Bayonetta is not doubt gonna tease somebody.

I can see this RP being a comic.
Just a thought.

Also Skullkid is being extremely goofy when not battling and wants to be included in the sacrificial ceremonies of tournament fighting, so yeah.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Bayonetta: Yeah, no. I have my own standards. Though that elf-boy is an eye catcher.

IDK, I could see Eggman trying to flirt with her, Bayonetta teases him in response before blowing him off.

Meanwhile, Skullkid pranks everyone with gift boxes.

And Bomberman, a hero that can generate bombs like all other Bombermen, thinks he might have a crush on Kirby, an adorable pink puffball that kills innocent creatures for a living by using vortex breath. It’s gonna be a complicated relationship.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
And Bomberman, a hero that can generate bombs like all other Bombermen, thinks he might have a crush on Kirby, an adorable pink puffball that kills innocent creatures for a living by using vortex breath. It’s gonna be a complicated relationship.

Interesting. Never would have considered that but it could make for some good comedy. Though what gender is Kirby now that I think about it...

Maybe Bomberman ends up taking it in the end. And then giving it to Skull Kid so he can prank everyone with it and crap because that guy’s really goofy and morbid.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
This is the quality story development I came for XD

But in truth I like it, adds character dynamic and interaction instead of just non-stop fighting.

Yeah, I’m digging it. Maybe we can have occasional cameos from the important people nobody picked (captain falcain, Fox, pit, etc) throughout as well. Also, @Godjacob do you want to take control of Sebastian from here on out, seeing as how he’s your character?

Sure, I don't mind that at all. And I could take Master Hand as well, though he won't be important early on.

One thing that might help is A. What is the tournament structure. And B. When does it get interrupted and they find out about Sebastian's true nature?

Also was thinking of bringing in Asgore just so I can give his move set really bad names because the king is bad with names.

Maybe he could make a random cameo too. I dunno. This tournament is more than just fighting. It’s a bonding experience, I guess!

A. Do you mean how the brackets work or how it looks in appearance? B. I’d say when we get at least 1/2 of the way done.

If you want to throw in Asgore, make a quick sheet, or just have him be a cameo. I don’t mind adding a character to get us to a perfect 25.