• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Superpower High School Roleplay: Karma High

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Be prepared because now I have an idea to take down two birds with one stone for Jasper's character arc and unlocking of his Power Awakening!!! Before I can actually start it though, I'm going to introduce a new character who Jasper meets in his online game and will be made real midway into the school year. Be ready for gay and trauma happy times for Jasper!!!

| Korutesu |

Those people looking for Jasper have to keep in mind of probably multiple defense systems, including Fuyuko's mist, which will haunt them, and would wake up Fuyuko. She'd see if the threat was handled before taking action.
Ah yeah, in most cases it'll most likely be for Jasper to deal with (probably because he wants to defend his honor or something) or keep other people out of said danger, even if it might hurt him more than others.

it'll also tie into his own character arc because (its very important btw) as that's how i think he'll unlock his power awakening by the end of what im planning

| Korutesu |

woosh i did this in around two hours (mostly cuz its almost midnight haha im definitely okay)

Name: Axel Montgomery

Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'8

Appearance: (Got too lazy to write an appearance I'm so sorry but not sorry)
1690469950221.png

Personality: Axel is a pretty mysterious guy, usually leaving things a bit obscure, which usually leads to people not really understanding his point, or what point he wants to make. Other than that, though, Axel is pretty loyal to whoever he deems worthy of his loyalty. He's very social, and is almost always the center of attention, probably because of his looks, or otherwise. He likes being helpful, though he wouldn't really do anything to hurt other people, as that's one of the things he hates doing, but he will go out of his way to trick or even manipulate other people if someone tries to do anything to the ones he deems worthy of his friendship.

Backstory/History: I wrote this earlier, but I forgot I wanted it to be mysterious until I reach the end of Jasper's character arc, lol. TBA

Powers:
Magician
- Axel has many tricks up his sleeve with his (one and only) power, which acts roughly like magic tricks performed by magicians at birthday parties, or something. But just because it acts that way, doesn't mean it's not dangerous. Quite the opposite, actually. Axel listed the tricks from his magic into classes.

Summon - Axel can summon a variety of animals or objects in a snap of a finger out of thin air. For example, he could just as easily create a (non-functioning) tank (but he can create functioning objects like guns), but all of the things that he creates takes energy, depending on how long it is on the field, and how large it is. Depending on the size of the object or animal though, Axel needs time to actually manifest it, and is not created immediately.

Fire - Axel can create small balls of flame and can be used like any kind of ball. These flames don't hurt the user, but it can hurt whatever else ISN'T the user. It has the same drawback as before, taking energy to create said flames, and is Axel's go-to trick.

Card Trick - Axel can summon and control cards, using them to attack, in most cases. The cards aren't very durable, as they're made from the same material as playing cards but are different in ways that these cards have different effects depending on the suit of the card. Cards from the Heart suit usually release an aroma in the area that makes someone who isn't prepared faint. Cards from the Spade suit creates an area of spikes that shoot out of the ground a few moments after it touches the ground. Cards from the Diamond suit creates crystals that are incredibly durable but can still be destroyed after enough force is applied. Finally, Cards from the Clover suit create a patch of flowers that after a few seconds worth of time, grows into traps, where if stepped on, latches onto who ever stepped on it, trapping them for a few seconds. A drawback is that he can only have up to fifty-two cards at a time, and automatically regenerates when he falls asleep for more than ten minutes, and no other way to regenerate it other than that.

Likes: Goldenwolf (As an idol), Gaming, and being the center of attention

Dislikes: People hurting other people, bullying, and him being outshone by other people.

Relationships:
Amanda Montgomery - Female (46/Mother)
Alexander Montgomery - Male (49/Father)
Jasper "Goldenwolf" Mueller - (He hasn't met Goldenwolf personally yet)

Other: he acts like a sleeping dog at home. He won't be seen in person until later on in the RP, when he transfers to Karma High. For now the only character who will be able to interact with him is Jasper (but only through the Innocent Sin game I mentioned in my post), but when he eventually transfers to Karma High, everyone will be able to interact with Axel. (But only for a short time. You will see why later on)

House: Chimera

Name: Samira Abdul
Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/Her)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 5'1"
Appearance: An Olive skinned individual with dark hair, her hair is commonly tied back. Her curvier frame is riddled with scars from Various encounters with angry animals, she commonly wears long sleeves, and long pants to cover up her body, alongside wearing a Hijab for religious reasons at the moment.
Personality; She is a very anxious person, however, when it comes to subjects she is knowledgeable about, she will be able to talk a lot more than normal. What is helpful with her, is that she will keep her freshmen in line if necessary.
Backstory/History: TBD
Powers:
The Reader of Romance (Shipper): An ability that upon looking at two people, one can tell the exact relationship between them. She could read the crushes that the characters of her house to help get Couples together.

Teleportation: Samira can teleport, but only like Nightcrawler from X-men: Evolution, meaning she can teleport up to 2 miles at a time.

Cheering: Samira can cheer for someone, and it has actual effects on that person, most of the time, it's a small buff to either attack effectiveness, defenses, or speed, Samira can also use this power in conjunction with The Reader of Romance (Shipper) redirect the initial origin of Cheering. When this happens, the bond that she sees between them affects how strong the buffs are, alongside the number of buffs. Max of 10% Buff and 3 buffs at once from this use of power.

Likes: Cooking, helping freshmen, seeing what could possibly happen, gossip.
Dislikes: Her Father, others TBD.
Relationships: Her Mother, her four brothers. Her father is estranged.
Other: Sleeping Dogs should be let lie.
House: Pegasus

Name: Samira Abdul
Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/Her)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 5'1"
Appearance: An Olive skinned individual with dark hair, her hair is commonly tied back. Her curvier frame is riddled with scars from Various encounters with angry animals, she commonly wears long sleeves, and long pants to cover up her body, alongside wearing a Hijab for religious reasons at the moment.
Personality; She is a very anxious person, however, when it comes to subjects she is knowledgeable about, she will be able to talk a lot more than normal. What is helpful with her, is that she will keep her freshmen in line if necessary.
Backstory/History: TBD
Powers:
The Reader of Romance (Shipper): An ability that upon looking at two people, one can tell the exact relationship between them. She could read the crushes that the characters of her house to help get Couples together.

Teleportation: Samira can teleport, but only like Nightcrawler from X-men: Evolution, meaning she can teleport up to 2 miles at a time.

Cheering: Samira can cheer for someone, and it has actual effects on that person, most of the time, it's a small buff to either attack effectiveness, defenses, or speed, Samira can also use this power in conjunction with The Reader of Romance (Shipper) redirect the initial origin of Cheering. When this happens, the bond that she sees between them affects how strong the buffs are, alongside the number of buffs. Max of 10% Buff and 3 buffs at once from this use of power.

Likes: Cooking, helping freshmen, seeing what could possibly happen, gossip.
Dislikes: Her Father, others TBD.
Relationships: Her Mother, her four brothers. Her father is estranged.
Other: Sleeping Dogs should be let lie.
House: Pegasus
Samira boutta be a romantic menace and catalyst like no other.