• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Superpower High School Roleplay: Karma High

But yeah I'm hiring Blotch'd and Rhythm to be admins in my stead if i randomly die

1689805580848.png

Seeing as how @Cryronn the Mudkip and @Blotch'd are both MIA atm, are y'all okay with me taking over for a while?

I'll get the timeskip sorted and answer questions as tentatively as possible, so our characters are satisfied yet whatever specifics Cryronn has planned aren't interrupted.

I also intend to whip up a plan for the first few days or so, that way we have stuff to play with until their return.

View attachment 947231

Seeing as how @Cryronn the Mudkip and @Blotch'd are both MIA atm, are y'all okay with me taking over for a while?

I'll get the timeskip sorted and answer questions as tentatively as possible, so our characters are satisfied yet whatever specifics Cryronn has planned aren't interrupted.

I also intend to whip up a plan for the first few days or so, that way we have stuff to play with until their return.

I don't protest anything.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
View attachment 947231

Sure! I don’t mind!

I trust we'll get the Blotch'd back soon, like, 2 weeks or so makes sense for a vactaion or a mental break or any combination yk?

So I'm gonna finish things up on the Principal's side, and get us ready to conclude the day.

For everyone who's not dead and doesn't think this rp died because (honestly my fault for bad management but I just couldn't for a sec man), where do you want the next few roleplay days to go? Each day will not be run, so like, we can skip weeks in between story events and rp settings, but generally- what do you want to see from the next few days, plot or story or character or location wise?

I trust we'll get the Blotch'd back soon, like, 2 weeks or so makes sense for a vactaion or a mental break or any combination yk?

So I'm gonna finish things up on the Principal's side, and get us ready to conclude the day.

For everyone who's not dead and doesn't think this rp died because (honestly my fault for bad management but I just couldn't for a sec man), where do you want the next few roleplay days to go? Each day will not be run, so like, we can skip weeks in between story events and rp settings, but generally- what do you want to see from the next few days, plot or story or character or location wise?

We should have some sort of physical event. Like a Hero obstacle course or some mock Hero/Villain game battle. Something so our cast can show their powers a bit and have more chances to interact with each other.

Maybe a school festival arc.

Absolutely down for a Homecoming dance and school festival. For right now, my slotting for the September, October, and Early November is as follows-

First Day of Classes (September 18th)
-
Training Course- "The Arena" (September 26th)
-
Day of Classes + Homecoming Dance (October 1st)
-
Day of Classes + School Festival Planning (October 6th)
-
School Festival (October 14th)
-
Sports Festival/Tournament Arc (October 21st)
-
Day of Classes + Start of Moonveiw Ridge School Trip (October 26th)
Moonveiw Ridge School Trip (October 27th)
Likely Chaos

-
Halloween (October 31st)