• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Superpower High School Roleplay: Karma High

I just wanted a question answered from Kim and everything went to hell lol
Spongebob Fred Eating A Krabby Patty Blank Template - Imgflip
Raccoon Stuck Headfirst After Munching Through Roof Caught in Bizarre Photo
Spongebob Caveman Meme | Spongebob, Memes, Caveman
While Your Cat Is High on Catnip, They're Also Repelling Pests · The Wildest
The Proper Way To Eat Pizza
Floating Boy Chasing Running Boy | Know Your Meme
Look at him choke by Ramsey Sound Effect - Meme Button - Tuna
Three-year-old Boy Saves Younger Sibling From Choking on a Toy in Viral  Video - News18

Fuyuko and Marcel have been flirting their rear ends off, and Marcel Broke, Tsugi needs to respond to Orion, who is now choking after Asuna called him cute. Braedyn is in the ceiling, Omar had Matt Mercer's look when Sam Riegel revealed his Flask for Campaign 3. Melanie Swore while Marcel and Fuyuko were flirting.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
woosh!! im going to headcanon that Jasper is going to be bisexual (and by headcanon I mean he will be bisexual after his ✨Gay Awakening✨) I don't have any ideas on when he will find out he's bisexual since he's going to be invested in his search for information, but he'll be able to do it soon LOL

(send ideas pls)

woosh!! im going to headcanon that Jasper is going to be bisexual (and by headcanon I mean he will be bisexual after his ✨Gay Awakening✨) I don't have any ideas on when he will find out he's bisexual since he's going to be invested in his search for information, but he'll be able to do it soon LOL

(send ideas pls)
Okay so what if one day a hot guy touches him instead of Jasper touching the hot guy for his power, and Jaspers like- "Damn~"

OR what if one day Jasper looks at a guy and is like- "I wonder how his muscles would feel..." and his gay would just be subconscious up until the point where someone points out, "Dude, you wanna feel literally every inch of his muscles isn't that kinda gay sus?" and Jasper's just like;
Here's the Episode Where That Mr. Krabs Meme Is From | Complex

A lot of interesting stuff is happening, and all my boy Freddie wanted to do was enjoy a burger in peace.

Gonna be a lot to try and catch up on, though even then, I dunno if I'll be able to think of much for Frederick to do other than simply try to eat his burger despite all the chaos happening around him.

And only the first day and we're already seeing a few crushes.

Trust me, Asuna's Father and Stepsister, Shiori, have to fly in from Osaka (as the Airport that Serves Kyoto is in Osaka, 22 miles away.) Her mother and Step Brother have to drive from Dallas, Texas. Omar's mom would have a hard time making it to an Open House, as she is 2600 miles away, in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Fuyuko and Melanie have 8 (you read that right) older brothers. Their father is most likely on a dig site so he can't make it. How old are Edric's siblings? @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Trust me, Asuna's Father and Stepsister, Shiori, have to fly in from Osaka (as the Airport that Serves Kyoto is in Osaka, 22 miles away.) Her mother and Step Brother have to drive from Dallas, Texas. Omar's mom would have a hard time making it to an Open House, as she is 2600 miles away, in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Fuyuko and Melanie have 8 (you read that right) older brothers. Their father is most likely on a dig site so he can't make it. How old are Edric's siblings? @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Jade is 17, Zach is 13, Kate is 10, and Evan is 7. I’m not sure if guests bringing snakes on the school premises are allowed, so Snakespeare may sit this out.

Ffion
Casually breaking the fourth wall, she glanced past the cameraman at the screenwriters and mouthed, what the fuck is happening.

She was sure she had to be hallucinating from the ridiculous spice level of her chosen dinner.
Someone unfamiliar was trying to shake the director awake, mouthing several words like 'plot progression' and 'the script writer passed out, sir!'
Meanwhile someone holding a pen was scribbling maniacally as he took suggestions from 4 or 5 people at once. "Stall!" "No, Go on! Hurry, we've been here a week already!"
"Guys, the director's having emotional issues-"
"Screw that! The characters are going wild!"
"How is Pamela the only person sane enough to just leave!?"
Nobody really had a response to that, and the person shaking the director awake locked eyes with someone beyond the fourth wall.
"Shit, we're so slow one became self aware...!"

@Blotch'd you do know that Dean might (actually, he WILL) see that Pamela left and leave as well, right? And then Braedyn in turn would leave. Then it would be WAY quieter in the cafeteria, because Dean and Braedyn's combined ABSOLUTE DUMBASSERY was one of the main sources of the noise. So Pamela could trigger a chain reaction that lowers the noise in the cafeteria. Still haven't decided if Dean's gonna notice or not. So the noise persists for now. Unfortunately for basically the entire school LMAO

...that was a lame-ass thing to say-

HJSSSK LISTEN IT'S FFFIIIINE.

But yeah I'm hiring Blotch'd and Rhythm to be admins in my stead if i randomly die (listen i was playing pizza tower) but uhhh ye.

I'm gonna just reset the tempo to 0? Also, in the starting post for this discussion- who's characters are currently un-dormed and un-represented in the houses section? I haven't been as savvy at updating that as I should be

HJSSSK LISTEN IT'S FFFIIIINE.

But yeah I'm hiring Blotch'd and Rhythm to be admins in my stead if i randomly die (listen i was playing pizza tower) but uhhh ye.

I'm gonna just reset the tempo to 0? Also, in the starting post for this discussion- who's characters are currently un-dormed and un-represented in the houses section? I haven't been as savvy at updating that as I should be
Sweet haven't done this sort of work ever in a while

Pamela casually leaving to calm down the situation-