• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Superpower High School Roleplay: Karma High

Quotes For
Pamela Oswald (Pre Growth Arc):

"I push people away because I'm afraid if I get hurt, I might not heal again. I push them so away. I paint my walls so good they can't recognize me anymore. I don't give people a chance."
-Bisma Ijaz
(After Growth Arc):
"I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival."
-Audre Lorde

Of course! I’m down to talk some stuff over!

Tsugikuni is from… essentially half of the Ginhoshi family that lives on the west coast.

Alrighty.

Basically the Takahashi Clan is a family of superheroes and a proud family line who hold duty to said line and being a model of perfection above all else. Kim is the youngest currently, with her retired grandfather, her semi-active parents and her sister who recently became a hero.

Can easily say Kim was a west coast kid so their families are in the same general area.

Alrighty.

Basically the Takahashi Clan is a family of superheroes and a proud family line who hold duty to said line and being a model of perfection above all else. Kim is the youngest currently, with her retired grandfather, her semi-active parents and her sister who recently became a hero.

Can easily say Kim was a west coast kid so their families are in the same general area.
All right all right, seems like they’d have known each other. Perhaps their clans met and collaborated early on? The Ginhoshi clan is less well known for heroes, though there are many of note, and more for their intensive practice of their sword skills and for their power which is passed by ritual to the children- which is Tsugikuni’s crescent swordsmanship.

Also @Blotch'd in case you didn’t realize, the Hilda Edmire from the doc is based on Hilda Valentine Goneril :0

All right all right, seems like they’d have known each other. Perhaps their clans met and collaborated early on? The Ginhoshi clan is less well known for heroes, though there are many of note, and more for their intensive practice of their sword skills and for their power which is passed by ritual to the children- which is Tsugikuni’s crescent swordsmanship.

Also @Blotch'd in case you didn’t realize, the Hilda Edmire from the doc is based on Hilda Valentine Goneril :0

Sure a collaboration seems fitting enough and seems like a good connective point.

What's up? I went ahead and compiled all of the elective choices I was able to derive into the following spoiler:

Destructive Artistry
Marcel Lucius Cromwell
Fuyuko Redtail

Energy Manipulation
Carter Whitaker
Ffion “Fifi” Drake

Combat Mastery
Kimiko Takahashi
Asuna Ryugetsu
Dean Emery
Braedyn Gooley

Shielding and Warding
Vince Alckemye

Tactical Defense Strategies (TDS)
Jaime Allen
Omar Shieldson

Healing & Restoration
Petra Williams

Speed Enhancement
Melanie Redtail

Aerial Acrobatics
Joshua Reed

Recon and Resource (R&R)
Gwen Kendra

Strategic Assistance
Edric Fletcher
Pamela Oswald

Mindset Enhancement
Isolde Barley

As always, do lmk if I missed someone, or if you're undecided on one of your chars, tag me when you decide on one so I can update the post

@Cryronn the Mudkip feel free to add this to the first post for ease of access, alongside @MarcelGalliard790 's very epic character dictionary:

(courtesy of @MarcelGalliard790)

@Cryronn the Mudkip
Riley Deimi
Nera Vasquez
Tsugikuni Ginhoshi

@RhythmThief
Orion Cross

@DevVoid
Carter Whitaker
Vincent Alckemye

@D34N.U5R
Dean Emery