• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah laughed along with Brendan as she looked out the window. This really would be a nice ride.

But first business.

"So, do we have any info on this dark guild?" Savannah asked.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion chirped up when the question was asked, "All we do know is that there is the group of S-Class mages called the Apocalyptic 4." Orion remembered what Master Ed told the crew about the 4. "Do you guys have any sort of second or extra magic?" Orion asked, mainly directed at Brendan. "We don't know if they have info on us. Savannah and Ara should be fine as they are new members, but a second magic may come in handy if they ask about our magic." Orion, luckily, was learning Requip Magic. His Celestial Spirits would easily blow his cover, thus Orion hid then within a pocket inside his cloak.

Brendan looked at Orion, "I mainly use requip magic, or 'The Knight', but I can use a bit of Heavenly Body Magic. My father made sure I knew some before he let me leave the house." Brendan told Orion through the mask.
"What will be our plan of action once we reach the guild?" Brendan asked the group as the train speed down the tracks.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion pondered on what will be their plan of action once they made it to the guild. "Since it's an infiltration, we should join the guild, but not get our guild marks. Which, by the way, you guys need to make sure your Ender Eye mark is hidden." Orion thought about the plan a bit more. "We associate ourselves into the guild members and hopefully gain all the info we can in a day. Not having their guild mark for 2 days or more would seem suspicious." Orion explained out his idea to the rew.

Ara also suggested, "Since this is an infiltration, our plan is to gather as much information as possible. Which is why I bought this yesterday." Ara then summoned a magic circle, which summoned a Communication Lacrima. "I bought this lacrima yesterday, mostly because I thought I would want to use it with Orion, since we're now living together, but I think we can use it now to call Ender Eye, just in case we get any information." Ara then de-summoned the lacrima.

-----------------------------------

Py-ton looked at Viper, and said, "Eh, I don't think we're that bad of a dark guild, but we have pirated many villages; stealing their loot. The Magic Counsel just thinks that we're a bunch of low-life thieves. And I guess you're right, why would a big guild like Ender Eye come for us. I guess I am a little paranoid, huh?" Py-ton then looked at Fabian, and said, "Ah, you'll find someone eventually!" He then took a big sip of wine from his gold and jeweled wine cup.

"I've come close a few times." Fabian remarked. He then turned to Viper. "Surprised? I'm a vampire, you see. I even have vampire magic." he explained to the newcomer. "I've spent most of my time wandering Fiore in search of anyone who can defeat me in battle, someone worthy enough to entrust my final wishes."

"I see." Viper said to Py-Ton, which did make him feel better about this situation. This only made it less likely Ender Eye would do something. Why would they? There are bigger fish to fry. Viper turned to Fabian.

"I hope you eventually find what you are looking for." Viper said, having some understanding of what Fabian's "final wishes" could be.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I think that's a solid plan." Savannah said, in agreement with the idea of faking joining the guild and appreciative of Ara's communication lacrima.

All right, we got this. Just have to fake being evil for a little bit. Should probably work on an evil laugh or something...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The train ride was a bit long and tedious, but eventually, the four mages made it there and currently they were standing right in front of the guild. "You guys ready?" Orion whispered, making sure no one else was around them. The guild had an eerie feel to it, although that should be normal as Grims Brother is a dark guild after all. In all honesty, Orion didn't know what to do by the time they would go in. "Hope we succeed." Orion whispered.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a pat to Orion's back and a thumbs up.

"Don't worry, we will." Savannah whispered with a smile, in total belief that they could do this as the faced the entrance to the dark guild.

Ara looked at the front of the guild, and then her personality changed. She looked at everyone, and said in a different, "All right, you dumb ****s, lets act casual, and get this mission over with." She then kicked the door open, and exclaimed, "Hey! We heard about this guild, and we want to join!"
Everyone in the guild was quiet and stared at her.

Py-ton stared at the newcomer, and said, "And what right do you think you have to barge in here! If you don't get out of here right now, I'll show you personally what makes the Grim Brothers a dark guild!" He then walked very close to Ara, being face to face with her.

Ara was nervous, but she played cool, and exclaimed, "Ha! You think you can do anything to me! I'll show you how strong I am myself!" Ara then went into position (just like Grey and Leon) and made a magic circle.

Py-ton glared at Ara, and then started laughing. "You're a riot! You're in, and that goes for your little friends as well! So...why not tell us your names? I'm the master of this guild, Py-ton.

Ara was a little shock that he was the master, but still tried to stay cool. Ara gave Py-ton a smirk, and said, "My names..uh..Adriana! And I master in Ice-Make Magic."

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"My name's...Riley. And I'm the baddest Sand-Make Magic Mage you'll ever see!" Savannah said with her arms crossed and shooting a glare, trying to look intimidating to match Ara's "dark" attitude.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
What an introduction as Ara completely changed to her alter ego Adriana. The guild master Py-ton, was a fierce guy just from what Orion had saw. Deciding to do what Ara had did, Orion changed his persona to more of a silent type. "Names Or.....lando. Orlando Regalado." Shutting up after that, Orion requiped the Solar Sword and Shield, showing off to the guild that he had required magic.

Brendan shook his head in agreement as they entered the guild, he was going to play the silent type. Brendan drew one of his staffs (which he still had no idea what they did) and walked into the guild behind Ara. Brendan looked around the guild hall and became nervous, considering the master was right in front of them. "My name is Brock." Brendan said, his voice was muffled through the face mask. He almost immediately questioned why he picked the name Brock. "I use these magically staffs." Brendan said motioning toward the five staffs on his back.
------------------------------------
Azir sprung up, "Woah, I'd love to teach you two ladies how to surf any day." Azir said with a smirk, he then paused for a moment, "Did you say Sand-make? I use that too!" Azir exclaimed as sand twirled around his legs. "So, are you guys new members or somethin'?" Azir asked, giving a weird look at Brendan since he was completely covered and all you could see was his eyes and a bit of his blue hair.

Viper walked into the room, having taken a moment to admire his recently given guild mark on his left palm when he saw a group of four enter. Based on what he heard they were aspiring members. However, Viper couldn't shake the feeling something was...off about them.

Why do I feel I've met them before? Nah that's crazy. I mean, who has pink hair?

Viper gave a wave to the four, not being much of a speaker.

"Name's Viper. Welcome to the guild." Viper said, with a quick introduction.

Fabian watched the four of them enter, and walked up to them as they introduced themselves. "Hmmmm...that stance is similar to another mage I've met." He told Ara, "Are you familiar with the Fairy Tail mage Gray Fullbuster?" His eyebrow rose in suspicion as he spoke, looking over toward the other three.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion stared at a well-known face that he had seen before. "Viper..." Orion mumbled so that no one would hear him. After Viper's introduction, Orion, aka Orlando, nodded his head at the mage acknowledging his presence and indroduction.
--------
Meanwhile, Sabrina who still had her doll came up to the strangers. "Do you want to play?" Sabrina asked. She held out her doll like she did to Viper.
--------
Orion widened his eyes. He was suprised to see such a young girl within the walls of a dark guild. Pitying her, Orion patted her head and shook his head, signaling no to the young girl. Looking at the guild, Orion could sense powerful magic from a section. Turning his head toward the magi source, Orion sees 3 other people there. 'They must be part of the 4.' Orion thought to himself.
--------
From being declined, Sabrina dragged her doll across the ground and sulking at the same time. She walked back to where the other Apocalyptic 4 were.

Py-ton smiled at all of them, and said, "Well then, you guys are welcomed to our guild! We're having a feast right now to celebrate my reunion with my brother, please join any time!"

Ara smirked, and said, "Yeah, I guess we will." Ara then looked at one of the mages, who introduced himself as Azir, and said to him, "Don't even try to flirt with me, 'sand boy'!" Ara then noticed someone come, and it was Viper!
What is he doing here!?

Py-ton smiled and came up to Viper, and said, "Ah, brother! So glad you came! We brought in some new members, meet Adriana, Riley, Orlando, and Brock!" Py-ton then put his arm around Viper, and said, "This guy here is Viper, my brother!"

Brother!? Ara was so shocked, she couldn't say anything, but.... I have to stay cool! "Sup, there my names Adriana!" He then gave Viper a big pat on the back. A mage walked up to her, and asked her if she knew Gray Fullbuster, and Ara was shocked again. Stay cool! "No way! My magic is self-taught! I've lived on these cold streets all my life, and it was the only way for me to survive!" Ara exclaimed.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Viper! What's he doing here? He's...he's a member of the guild! And his brother runs it! No way!

Savannah kept those thoughts to herself as she kept her composure.

Brendan nervously glanced at each of his teammates as he saw Viper, Brendan stayed calm and observed his surroundings. He picked out the four almost as soon as he got there due to their magic power, but something was weird about that Fabian guy... Brendan then looked at Py-ton, "I can definitely see the resemblance between the two of you." Brock aka Brendan said.
-------------------------
Azir looked disappointed, "Alright, Ice girl, you're missin' out." Azir said as he walked around, his swim trunks really stood out among the crowd of guild members. "Sand-make: board!" Azir exclaimed, he then hopped on it and rode it around the guild hall almost like a child.

"Hmmmm...I see." Fabian stated, though his expression showed very little decrease in suspicion. "That's too bad. He's a good man, and an excellent mage. I actually fought him once during my travels." He then walked back to Sabrina and sat down beside her. "Well, since they're going to be here with us for a while, you might get a chance to play with them later." he said with a smile, patting her on the shoulder as a father would his daughter.

Ara looked at Py-ton, and said, "Hey, master! I would like to speak with those three scrubs privately!" Ara said pointing at Savannah, Brendan, and Orion.

"Fine with me," Py-ton said, "But don't take long, the feast is about to be over, and we'll start your initiation."

"Cool with me," Ara said. She then looked at Savannah, Brendan, and Orion, and exclaimed, "You three! This room! With me! Now!" Ara then grabbed all three of them by their hair, and took them to a room. In the room, she had time to relax. She sighed, and said, "Man, being bad is tough. And I'm sorry for grabbing you guys by the hair, but it was only to trick them. But...now that we're here, we need to discuss what we know so far with the master." Ara then summoned the Communication Lacrima.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well, we know Viper might be a dark mage. Apparently he has a brother who runs the guild, and their sand mage has some sick surf moves..." Savannah said, the last comment not really helpful to the mission, but something she couldn't help but notice.

As the four left for their "private" discussion, Viper was back to those thoughts concerning the new members. That feeling of familiarity he couldn't shake no matter how hard he tried.

Damn it Viper stop being paranoid. You've never seen these people before, so drop this stupid feeling that you've met them...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion joined the others in a secluded room for information discussion. "Well we know who the Apocalyptic 4 are that's for sure. I'm not the only one who felt their magic right?" Orion perked up. "And Savannah said everything else I wanted to say: Viper is related to a dark guild master and is in one as a matter of fact." Orion stopped and pondered to think what else is there.

"Alright, but sense we have to hurry up I'll send a message," Ara said. The lacrima shined a a bright magic circle, and Ara was able to get her message across to Master Ed, which stated, "Master, we have gathered information on the guild. Apparently, Viper's brother, named Py-ton, is the guild master, and we're questioning whether Viper is a dark mage or not. We have also recognized those who are part of the Apocalyptic Four. We'll send new information as soon as possible." Ara then de-summoned the lacrima, and told everyone, "Alright, lets get out of here before the act suspicious. And sorry, but I'm going to pull your hair again." Ara then put back on her bad girl attitude, and kicked open the door in the room, and exclaimed, "Alright, I hope I got my point across to the three of you!" She said pulling all of their hair tighter than before.

Py-ton looked at Ara, and said, "Adriana, what was that all about?"

Ara looked back, and said, "Well, master, I was only trying to teach these scrubs that they shouldn't act like complete doofuses in front of the strongest wizards in the guild!" She glared at all three of them, but then she gave them a wink.

"Ah, don't be too harsh on them, and besides...it's time to start your initiation!" Py-ton exclaimed. The whole room then became dark, but then a few mages used their magic to make the room a more colorful place. "Let's see if you guys have what it takes to be a member...by completing our obstical course!" Then in the middle of the room, a course appeared out of nowhere. Py-ton then added, "This course is supposed to test your intelligence, speed, stamina, and strength! There are traps laid out everywhere, like land-mines and wrecking balls!" He then looked at everyone, and said, "So...who's first?"

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion gulped when he saw and heard what the initiation was like. But, as a member of Ender Eye, he can't possibly back down. He needed to keep his act up as well. Without anymore hesitation, Orion stepped forward as his cloak was dragged by a gust of wind that picked up. Orion nodded at Master Py-Ton to begin the initiation. Right before though, Orion sent a telepathic message to Minerva. "Minerva, try to get every one of my diamond keys to send in their armor of sorts and any extra ones they want to throw in there. I'm going to need it real soon." Orion messaged. "Understood. They'll be sent to your spacial requires holder." Minerva replied. That should give him a total of at least 5 Armor to requip from.

Py-ton looked at Orlando, and said, "Looks like you're up first. All right, let the challenge begin!" A portal than appeared out of nowhere, and send Orion straight inside of the course, and the only way out was to complete it.
A voice appeared out of nowhere, and said, "The first part of the obstical course is to test your intelligence, so there are many puzzles which you need to solve in front of you. Solve any of them wrong, and a trap will be set off." The first puzzle that was laid before Orion was a path of sorts, that had green and red patterned tiles lined across it, reaching to what seemed like the exit for the next puzzle.

Last edited:
Frea watched as the new members entered and she watched them from afar not caring about them and instead she continued to eat and drink until Py-ton mentioned the initiation Frea smiled and walked over to the remaining three that weren't in the portal yet "don't worry the initiations fun" she said as she stood by the other three new members "but that doesn't mean it hasn't got its challenges"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion stepping through the portal, found himself amongst tiles of red and green colors. 'Obviously, one color is safe while the other is trapped.' Orion thought logically, having read fictions about these type of traps before. Orion's body glowed a silver to show that he was requiping. Searching through his selection, quite a few new armors was seen thanks to Minerva. Picking one that seemed to be of Mercury's, Orion requiped into the Golden Wing Armor. It consisted of a loose shirt and shorts, like a toga. He wore a golden helmet with feather wings and golden-winged sandals. Weaponry consists of a staff with feathers. Orion got into running position. '3...2...1... GO!' Orion exclaimed into his mind. In less than 2 minutes, Orion made it across the tiled board. Looking back, arrows were scattered everywhere. Just for his own amusement, Orion stepped on a red tile.......Nothing happened. Orion required back into his disguise and moved on to the next puzzle, now knowing which tile would've been bad for him.

As Orion passed the level, the voice came out of nowhere again, and said, "Congratulations on competing your first test! Now it is time to test your speed!" Then in front of Orion appeared a whole path, lined with a very thick layer of mud. The voice continued with, "You'll have to run across this path that is 10 km (about 6 miles), in under 40 minutes, and if you fail to do so, then the land-mines under all of the mud will activate. Ready, set, go!" The course has now begun.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion rolled his eyes, annoyed at having to require back to Golden Wing Armor once again. The armor gave him immense and extreme speed. Requiring with a glow of silver once again, Orion had on the armor. The timer starts whenever Orion passes over the mud. With another countdown in his head, Orion initated the Speed Test. The mud definitely slowed him down as it made the armor heavier and stickier. Nonetheless, Orion got to the end in about 25-30 minutes. The armor would usually halve the time of the initial distance. But due to the mud, it gave him a slower time, much to Orion's disappointment. Nonetheless he had passed. This time, Orion kept on the armor, refusing to requip out. Not wanting to be annoyed by another speed related thing.

The voice, appeared again, and said, "Congratulations once again, now it is time to test your stamina!"
Then a treadmill appeared out of nowhere, and the voice continued with, "This may same like a normal treadmill, but you must stay in a constant speed of over 17 miles per hour. Get any lower, and the treadmill will start to heat up, and it'll feel like if you were in an oven. Good luck."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orionwas a bit tired from consumption of magic, but still has a whole lot of magic left. It was a good thing that Orion didn't equip out of the armor, because once again, he may need to use it. Orion started treading on the treadmill, slowly going faster to reach the limit. There was no time limit given, but Orion continued to tread anyways. The armor was really helpful too. With enhanced speed, it made life easier honestly. In no time, Orion had been running more than 17 mph for a while now. These tests were lately easy for Orion as he had armor to support him. But Orion began worrying about the other members as he wondered what the others would be able to do.

Ever since Orion had started, about 3 hours have passed. "Your time is up, congratulations on making it."
The treadmill then disappeared. A portal opened up, and Orion was shoved right in.
When he entered, the whole area was hellish, with a deep red atmosphere, and fire spewing everywhere. The voice said, "This is your last and final test, strength. We want to see how capable of a fighter you are, by making you fight this monster," a monster then appeared out of nowhere, "this monster is able to mimic any magical ability you throw out at him. Good luck." The monster stared at Orion, and gave out a hellish screech, which had spit soaring everywhere.

Brendan was all in shock, the S-Class wizards had so much magic power, that Fabian guy is an actually vampire, and Viper was there. When Ara pulled his hair, she also pulled off the green cap that covered his hair, so Brendan secured it back on. He didn't talk much during that little meeting, he just listened and observed, the others had it covered.
Brendan wasn't really surprised about this whole trial thing, he had actually expected something like this.
Good luck Orion Brendan thought to himself hoping his thoughts could reach his friend as he entered the portal. As Orion's trial went on Brendan carefully observed his surroundings and looked for any areas that might be of interest.
-------------------------
Azir watched the four members from above on his hovering sandboard, These guys are pretty strange... Azir thought to himself. Azir then hopped off of his sandboard, "Ah, he's at the last part?" Azir asked, "Man I remember that, I almost died! There are some gnarly monsters in there dude!" Azir exclaimed, looking at the three new members.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Copy every magic ability..." Orion mumbled behind his mask. "Try me." Orion immediately requiped into Sun Deity Armor, whilst the creature did the same. Orion threw his circular shield into the air. It shined a blinding radiant beam that blinded the monster momentarily. During the interval, Orion immediately requiped into Neptune's armor: The Atlantis Armor. The armor consisted of a cyan crystal-like helmet and armored leggings, leaving his upper body vulnerable. A this cape was draped behind, luckily hiding his Ender Eye mark on his abdomen. Weaponry included a trident suck as Neptune's, but smaller to fit Orion's height. Orion requiped the shield away and immediately used water magic aimed directly towards the creature. He cast a Water Pillar that sent the creature flying into the air, but the creature was able to requip in a water armor. It sent a barrage of water-like missiles. Orion, a bit, damaged, requiped to Golden Wing Armor and sent a barrage of melee attacks at a terrifying speed. The creature wasn't able to keep up. "You can't hit what you can't see." Orion called out. Right after, Orion was atop of the monster with one last requip: Moon Deity Armor. Orion shot his spear downwards and into the creature, slaying it in the process. Orion defeating the monster, collapsed to his knee due to the excessive use of Requip Magic and and from being damaged from the battle.

The voice said, "Congratulations, Orlando, you have completed our trial. You are now an official member of the Grim Brothers, guild." Then a guild mark showed up on Orion's right hand. The voice continued, "Every member in the guild has their mark in their right hand, except for the master. You may now leave." A portal opened up, and shoved Orion, which lead him right back to the guild.

Py-ton looked at Orlando, and said, "Good job! You succeeded, but you could've done better on the first course, but it's over now, so whatever." Py-ton then looked at Adriana, and said, "It's your turn now! Lets see what you got!"

Ara looked at Py-ton, and gave a huge sadistic sort of looking grin, and said, "Fine! Let me show you just what I can do!" The portal opened up, and Ara jumped right in.

Once in Ara's first course was the intelligence course. Ara looked at all the tiles, this time they weren't green and red, but yellow and blue. Ara used her father's magic to make an ice replica of herself, and settled it off to the tiles. As soon as the replica stepped on a yellow tile, a bunch of arrows shot right through it. Ah, looks like the blue tiles are the safe ones. Ara then got through the whole course just stepping on the blue tiles.

Next Ara did the speed test. But Ara knew exactly what to do. "Ice:Make Bridge!" Ara exclaimed as the whole pathway became ice. Ara then just skated across it with ease, completing it in no less then 10 minutes.

Ara then had to the stamina test, and she knew this was the one she was going to have the most trouble on. Ara ran on the treadmill, and she was doing fine for the first hour, but then she started getting tired and started slowing down. That's when the treadmill felt like hell, literally, and she was burning up. She stayed like that for another hour, until she had enough and she started speeding up, and the heat finally cooled off, and she was able to complete the course.

Now at the final course, she was extremely tired, and the monster seemed like it was the fastest thing alive. Ara started shooting at it with multiple arrows, but it kept dodging every single arrow. The monster then started shooting at her it's own arrows, but Ara made an ice shield, blocking every single one. She might've been tired, but she still had a lot of magical energy left. She decided to make a gigantic ice arrow, and there was no way for the monster to dodge it, so the monster made a shield to prevent the impact, but Ara used all of her strength to lunge the arrow, which broke the shield, and it stabbed the monster right through it's chest.

Ara had completed the test, had the Brother Grims guild mark on her right hand, and had exited the course.

Py-ton looked at Adriana, and said, "You are...AMAZING! You're very tough; I like that!"

Ara was so tired, but she gave Py-ton a smirk, and said, "Did you expect anything less from me? Now if you don't mind me..." Ara then ran to a barrel which held cold wine, and she started jugging it like there was no tomorrow.

Viper watched as Orlando & Adriana completed this little trials. They were impressive runs, but Viper couldn't sit back and enjoy the show due to this constant bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. He took a moment to sniff them which didn't help.

Darn it, their sent is even familiar. Even my senses are playing tricks with me...