• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Ara still acting tough, exclaimed to Viper, "I don't need your advice! And I'm not trying to make friends! Living on the streets taught me that you can only trust yourself!" Ara then grabbed a cup of wine, and took a sip out of it.

Brendan was surprised, he didn't expect anything like that from Ara, but she was a really good actress. Brendan decided to gather intel as well got up and walked to another group of people, where two of the members of the Apocalyptic was. Brendan sat down at the table directly behind them to listen in.
----------------
Azir was one of the people at the table, "You guys here about the guild we're attackin' next?" Azir asked, "What was their name again?" Azir asked with a smirk.
-----------------
Man, this guy is really annoying he sounds like a cliche surfer. Brendan thought to himself as he continued to listen in.

Viper had a sense this was an act, if his suspicions were that and not just blind paranoia, but still he decided to help sell it.

"Whatever you say. I thought that once to. Then I worked with a couple people at this guild called Ender Eye. Nice people, who I didn't appreciate enough. Then I learned I had a brother and now I'm here. A place...I might be ready to call home." Viper said with a small smile before he glanced down.

"Funny, who'd thought it be a dark guild I'd say that about. Who knows I still struggle with that. Right now I'm just trying to avoid a fight between Ender Eye and our guild, people paranoid they are coming for us so we should attack first, but who knows what will happen." Viper said.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina looked up from her doll to see surfer dude Azir talking to her and the rest of the Apocalyptic 4. Sabrina simply gave a shrug. "I heard about it, but I forgot what the guild was called." Sabrina then giggled out of no where. "Why should that matter though, we'll defeat it like every other right?" Sabrina cheered loudly and happily, but then she accidentally knocked over her doll onto the floor. Getting out of her seat to pick up her doll, she sees someone behind the group. Taking a closer look, she sees that it was just new member Brock. Slowly picking up her doll, Sabrina perked up. "Hello Mister Brock!" Sabrina exclaimed loudly, like how she usually is when she is cheerful. "What are you doing? If you want to join our conversation, don't just sit there!" Sabrina said so that almost everyone in the guild could hear. She slid right back into her seat and patting the empty spot right next to her. "You can sit here with us!" Sabrina claimed, too childish and gullible to know that he was actually spying on them.

Brendan listened, they really had confidence in their abilities, even the little one. Brendan then watched Sabrina as she picked up her doll and froze for a moment when she began to talk, "Oh, hello, Miss, Sabrina." Brendan said, his voice was muffled. "I'm just sitting here, waiting I guess, but sure, I'll join you guys." Brendan said as he slowly got up, and uncomfortably sat next to Sabrina, he knew the whole guild was watching him. "So... I here you guys are attacking a guild..." Brendan said, as he kept trying to make eye contact with one of his teammates to signal for help.
----------
Azir took a good look and noticed his nervousness at Brock aka Brendan, "Chill out man, I know being new is tough, but you'll make it." Azir paused for a moment, "Unless you're trying to hide something." Azir said in a more serious voice, he had noticed all of Brendan's strange body language.
----------
"N-No, it's nothing like that, I'm just a bit nervous, I usually am a... Lone wolf you could say so I'm not used to being around lots of people." Brendan said, his mind was racing a mile a minute.
--------------
Azir looked at Brendan, "You know dude, since we're guildmates you should totally take that mask off." Azir said with a suspicious look on his face. "We want to see your real face."

Last edited:
"Indeed." Fabian stated as he walked into the room, sitting down beside Sabrina and gazing into Brendan's eyes. "Azir has a point. How can we trust you if you won't even show your face?" He inquired in a very gentle, fatherly tone as he poured himself another goblet of crimson liquid. "We only want you to trust us. You have nothing to fear among your fellow guild mates."

At this point Brendan had no idea what to do, should he unmask himself and hope they don't know who he is or just hope they respected that he wanted to keep his mask on. "Uh... Um... I'd rather keep the mask on... I have a nasty scar the covers most of my face and I'd like to keep it hidden." Brendan said, as Fabian looked into his eyes he got the weirdest feeling ever, it was almost like what dread itself felt like. Brendan was surprised he was able to make up a story even though it wasn't the best one under so much pressure
-------------
Azir frowned, "Come on man, we all got a few gnarly scars lets see it." Azir said looking at Brendan, he was about ready to pull the mask off the guy.

"Oh, don't worry, I understand. Many cultures believe scars to be a sign of shame. Especially on the back." Fabian mused as he reached toward a fresh bottle of blood and a cork opener, only to hurl the sharp instrument toward his mask. "However, I don't think that's the reason you're hiding your face from us."

Damnit, I hope they would have understood. Brendan thought to himself as he grit his teeth. Before Brendan could say anything Azir reached over and grabbed the green cap on his head to reveal all of his blue hair.
"Oh? Who has blue hair?" Azir asked as he flung Brendan's cap somewhere.
-------------
At least he didn't get my face mask, I just hope this Fabian guy doesn't recognize me for my hair considering it looks just like my dad's. Brendan thought as he glared at the smirking Azir, "Please, I would rather not reveal my face. Please understand." Brendan said in a serious voice, he kept trying to signal to his teammates that he was in trouble.

Frea walked into the room and changed Brendan's gravity "come on at least let us have a peak of what's under the mask" Frea said in an innocent tone "besides what would it change?" She asked as a malicious smile came onto her face "now let's see what's under there" she said as she reached for Brendan's mask

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah saw what was happening and began to panic, before she calmed down and tried to casually get them to stop.

"Come on guys, it's obvious he's sensitive about it. Leave him alone. No reason to harass him." Savannah said in the hope it would make them stop without giving anything away.

"To answer your question, Azir, there are actually more than you'd think, two examples being Juvia, a member of Fairy Tail, and Jellal Fernandez, a man infamous for the Tower of Heaven incident around 11 or so years back." Fabian answered, scanning over Brendan. "But after doing some more research last night, I managed to spot an update in the Ender Eye's roster. Isn't that right, Brendan Fernandez?"

Last edited:
"Meto-" Brendan was saying as Frea changed his gravity it felt like he weighed ten times his normal weight.
Damn it, I can't move and this Fabian guy knows exactly who I am, and I can use Meteor or any other magic under this weight, it's simply to heavy! Brendan thought to himself as he looked around at all of the members of the Apocalyptic four.
------------
Azir smirked, "Now let's see what's really under that mask." Azir said as he walked toward Brendan and grabbed the mask. Azir ripped it off and revealed Brendan's true face, Azir paused for a moment, "Well, well, well. Looks like we have Brendan Fernandes, right Fabian?" Azir said, looking toward Fabian with an Evil smirk.
------------
"Sav-ann-ah, r-un." Brendan managed to say as it felt like he was being pushed in the floor.

Last edited:
"Yes, I believe I already said that, Azir." Fabian said before hearing him speak and turning to Savannah. So she's a member of his team too... he thought. He then closed his eyes and focused. Nosferatu: Crimson Mist! As he exhaled, a red mist escaped his mouth, filling the room. Anyone who breathed this mist in, he knew, would be slowly drained of their magic energy. He then turned toward Savannah, a hint of malice in his eyes, but the rest of his composure remaining rather calm.

Ara got up from her seat, and exclaimed, "What the hell do you guys think you're doing!?" Ara then noticed the mist surrounding the room. So that's the game he's playing. Ara quickly covered her breath, and signaled everyone else in the group to do the same.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crap, we've been compromised!

Savannah acted quickly and used a nearby rag to wrap around her mouth and nose. This would help keep the red mist away, for the moment as she got in a defensive position. Savannah wanted to help Brendan, but overheard what Brendan said and thought the situation over.

The four of us might not be enough to fight out of this, especially if Viper is truly on their side. Damn it what do I do?

Fabian turned to face Ara. "These two 'teammates' of yours are spies sent from Ender Eye. You wouldn't happen to have known about this...would you?" he questioned with a tone that implied that he possibly knew the answer already. He then looked to Savannah. "Now what to do about this one...?" He began to walk toward Savannah, a magic circle forming at his hand.

Brendan grit his teeth, he couldn't move his arms to cover his mouth so he was forced to breathe in the some of the mist. Brendan slowly stood up despite the gravity change and slowly walked toward Fabian as his back was turned away from him. He then went to jumped on Fabian's back and tried to hold him down with his increased gravity.
We need at least one person to escape. Brendan thought to himself as he became weaker and weaker
-------------
Azir turned to Ara, "Well sorry about this. Sand-Make: Coffin!" Azir yelled, a sand coffin began to mold around Ara, she would have to move quickly to escape.

Ara turned her whole body into water, and was easily able to escape from the magic coffin. Ara then thought quickly, and exclaimed, "Ice Make: Catapult!" A catapult then appeared. Ara grabbed Savannah, and threw her onto the catapult. "Savannah! Please, get help!" Ara exclaimed. She then grabbed what seemed like a rope, and exclaimed, "Fire!" The catapult then shot Savannah out of the Grim Brothers guild.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah didn't even have a chance to protest as she was flung from Ara's Catapult and sent flying away from the Grim Brothers Guild. Savannah acted quickly as she was about to smack against the ground.

"Sand Make: Trampoline!"

Savannah bounced off the quickly made trampoline and landed onto the floor. Savannah took a moment to collect herself before she understood what she had to do.

Gotta get back to the guild. Gotta warn them, gotta save the others. You can do this Savannah, you can do this!

Savannah got up and began to run, looking to head back to Ender Eye and tell the others what happened so they could help save the others.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion panicked and didn't know what to do. Everything was happening so fast. First things first though, the most from that Fabian guy had to be rid of. "Gate of the Divine Herald, I open thee: Mercury." Flash, bang, then normal and Mercury came about. "Yoyo, did you need something?" Orion replied with, "Blow the mist away!" Mercury replied with a "You got it boss!" Using his wings, Mercury blew the mist away from Ender Eye and directed it to the Grims Brother members, hoping that they would inhale it instead.
-----------
Sabrina, even as a young child, she still understood what's going on. Seeing as Orion directed the mist back to them. "Doll-Play: Mist" Sabrina chanted immediately. As if on cue, the mist almost came alive and maneuvered itself towards the Ender Eye members again. "Doll-Play: Puppeteer" Sabrina chanted at the same time looking at Mercury. "Boss, a little help?" Orion widened his eyes to see a young girl able to have so much magical power. "Force Closure!" Sabrina cried out and just like that Mercury disappeared back to the Spirit World.

At this point, Brendan had inhaled a bunch of mist, he was standing near the Grim Brothers members. Brendan felt the room go dark and he feel over and landed on Fabian's leg, which should pin him down because of his gravity.
---------
Azir grit his teeth as Savannah flew out the door, "Not on my watch!" Azir exclaimed as he sprinted out, "Sand-Make: Board!" Azir yelled, he quickly raced after Savannah and was getting closer.

Ara noticed Azir chase after Savannah, "Not on my watch! Ice Make: Barrier!" The magic circle surrounded itself around Azir, and he became trapped in a ball made of ice. That's what you get. Ara then decided, before any of them could go and chase after Savannah, to use another magic spell. "Ice Make: Enclosure!" Ara exclaimed as a giant magic circle surrounded the whole guild, and they all became trapped in a barrier made of ice.

"Nosferatu: Mourning Shadows." A dark magic circle formed around Fabian as the shadows of the room began to morph and turn a deep red. The shadows Grabbed Brendan and dragged him off the vampire as he looked toward Ara. "Nosferatu: Winged Bombardment!" As he gave the command, several bats of red energy emerged from him and crashed into Ara with an endless barrage, each one exploding on impact and draining her magic energy. "I sort of had my suspicions from your behavior. Your whole 'bad guy' persona was just a bit too forced." he said with a smile as he approached the water and ice mage. "Also, there was the fact you slipped when I mentioned Gray Fullbuster. Aside from that however, it was a well carried-out infiltration."

Frea yawned "come on there's a way to solve this without violence" she said as she changed the gravity of Ara and Orion so that they couldn't move "ok ok so let's go through this situation" Frea said as she increased the gravity of the Ender eye members "you four are now in a bit of a sticky situation so if I were you I wouldn't try and struggle" Frea began to slowly raise the gravity of the Ender eye members "so I'd surrender now before you guys get squished by your own gravity" Frea said not realising that her spell wasn't working on Savannah

Last edited:
Brendan slipped in and out of consciousness, he had a lot of his magic power drained from Fabian spells and he was being pinned down by Frea, he was absolutely helpless.
------------
Azir tried to break through the ice crystal put he couldn't, "Damn, she got away." Azir said, he then turned back into the hall and jumped on the table, "Sand-Make: Sandstone Cage!" Azir yelled, a huge cage feel from the ceiling and imprisoned, the three remaining Ender Eye members, and even some of his own men. "Now they really can't escape." Azir said with a smirk.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah eventually made it to a train and used it begin her trip back to Ender Eye HQ. Savannah knew she had get there as soon as she could, time was of the essence.

Hope I'm not too late...

(Ender Eye HQ later...)

"EVERYONE WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM! We've been compromised, the others have been captured by the Brothers Grim Guild!" Savannah called out as she barged into Ender Eye HQ, screaming out the mission's current critical status to the other members.

Zane was immediately snapped out of his little meditation after a couple hours went by and Savannah, a girl he was only slightly familiar with, bursted into the Guild Hall and immediately began a call of arms. He was a bit confused, tilting his head as he tried to gather together the thoughts to make sense of her sudden appearance and mention of a guild - but then it hit him, his gut dropping to the pit of his stomach.

"W-What!?" His voice could be heard from above, as he leaped down and landed before Savannah. "You mean, Orion, Brendan, Ara, and the others that left with yourself a bit earlier...were all captured??" He spoke, worry rising in his voice.

He knew it.
Zane's intuition and anxiousness from earlier was justified, it seems. He tried to calm himself down, persuading himself that it probably wasn't a guild that was too dangerous. However, the worry returned when Savannah mentioned Brother's Grim. Now that was something Zane had heard of. Never seeing it or any of the members in person, Zane would hear the rumors and read the papers of the dark guild's actions. He especially had heard intel in multiple mage gatherings about their "Apocalyptic Four", mages that were among his rank, but much more deadly.

"We have to help them - immediately!" Zane turned towards the rest of the guild, his cloak snapping in the speed of his momentum. "You guys, anyone willing to risk even their lives for the sake of our beloved friends and guildmates have to come, please! They could all be in great danger, so if we wait any longer who knows what could happen!? Savannah, I believe?" He said, speaking to the girl once more. "I'm Zane, and I'll definitely come with you. That guild is beyond dangerous, so we have to help them as quick as we can."

Eliza's eyes widened when she heard Savannah "basterds" she said in an angry tone before walking over to Savannah "don't worry about this" she said as her voice softened "go and prepare yourself and we'll meet you outside of town" Eliza said before turning to the rest of the guild "well what are you waiting for get off your asses and get ready a dark guild has captured our friends and I've got the sudden urge to brake some bones and I don't think you want them too be yours" Eliza said to try and help Zane rally the guild "so are you ready?!" Eliza yelled as sparks began flying from her body

Brendan awoke in a cell it seemed like it was underground and water could be heard dripping, it echo through the whole prison. Brendan looked down to see magic sealing stones on his hands and feet, but to his surprise there were no chains to keep him bound. Brendan got up and stumbled a bit he had recovered most of his magic but he could still tell he was missing some. Brendan looked out th cell door, there was a signal light the barely illuminated the stone cold walls in the prison area.
-----------
Azir sat back with a smirk on his face, "We got those punks." Azir said, "I hope more of em' come back to get those fools." He said stretching.

As Ara was being hit by what seemed like bats, she felt like her magic was draining, and she was getting really weak. She already used a lot of her magic making the barrier around Azir and the guild, so the bats didn't drain that much magic. She had passed out due to Fabian's attacks, so she didn't notice Frea's gravity change, and Azir's cell.

Time had passed, and she finally woke up. She was inside the cell made by Azir, she could tell because it was made of sand, and she reverted back to her normal form. She got up, and started hitting the bars very furiously. "Dammit!" she exclaimed, "I've failed yet another mission! Not even my parents failed two missions before!" Ara finally relaxed, and she sat down so that she wouldn't be so tense. I've had most of my magic drained. Dammit! If it wasn't for Fabian's attacks, I would've had enough magic to escape from this stupid cell! Ara couldn't handle being calm, and started hitting at the cell again.

Master Ed came running out of his office when he heard Savannah. "What!" He growled. "Zane, Eliza! I see you're going with Savanah to get back your guild mates" He said. He then looked at Savanah. "Go get Barry too, he's still at his house. I heard from Bolt that he's feeling better now." Ed explained.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion got hit with the blunt of the attack and knocked out. For what seem like ages, Orion finally woke up, only to find himself trapped within prison bars to what seems like a dungeon of sorts. Magic clearly drained from his body and his keys taken away, Orion was left helpless. He heard loud cheers and laughter the floor above him. So, they were in a dungeon below the guild. Orion tried to formulate a plan to get out of there, but to no avail, Orion couldn't think of any. Orion leaned against the cage bars as he sighed in desperation to get out. Another big mission....failed. He couldn't believe he failed another. It's just a failed mission one after another.
----------------
Sabrina couldn't help but cheer when Azir said that. "We got the bad guys!" Sabrina cried out. "That was fun!" Sabrina jumped up and down in excitement, hoping they would do this again. "I got Teddy guarding the dungeon! They won't escape!" As if on cue, a giant teddy bear with one eye gone, tripled Sabrina's height, gave a loud call. The living stuffed animal sat by the dungeon entrance, making sure the currently kept prisoners won't let out.

Eliza looked at master and nodded and then turned to Zane "well what you waiting for?" She asked "masters asked us to do something so let's do it" she said with a grin "oh hey Savannah wanna lift I can carry you if you want just don't expect it to be a smooth ride" Eliza added while turning to Savannah

Viper was beyond infuriated. Things were finally looking up for him. Maybe he could have avoided conflict all together. Now that everything went to hell there was no going back; the battle between Ender Eye and Brothers Grim was inevitable. Viper cursed himself before he began to move.

"I'm gonna check on the prisoners." Viper said matter of factly as he walked down to visit the captured members of Ender Eye. Viper remained silent for the longest time before he let out a sigh to speak.

"I know, I know it was a long shot, but I might have talked them out of attacking Ender Eye. Now however nothing is gonna change their minds. This whole thing bites. Why couldn't you guys bug another dark guild?" Viper asked as he faced the captured Ender Eye members.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a nod at Eliza's offer.

"If it's alright with you, that'd be great. I just hope we can save them." Savannah said, concern for her friends showing, but she was determined to rescue them. Savannah then turned to Ed.

"Don't worry master, I'll get him!" Savannah said as she ran to Barry's house. Savannah barged in.

"BARRY! We have a problem! Our mission was compromised and other members were captured, we have to go save them!" Savannah yelled to Barry.

Last edited:
Ara glared at Viper, and exclaimed, "Why!? WHY!?" Ara got up, and slammed one of the sand bars so hard that it caused some cracks, but the impact damaged her hand. "Your crazy brother is trying to attack the capital, that's why! We were just doing what we thought right, so that no innocents were injured!" Ara exclaimed, "And I...I...I thought you were different from your 'old man,' but I guess not! Get your brother to kill me for all I care, I don't want to see your face ever again!" Ara's eyes were forming tears, but she still glared at Viper very seriously.

Brendan wasn't happy at all to see Viper now, "Hmph, sure, you may have talked down these Grim guys down, but Ender Eye is coming here for sure. Messing with us and threatening Fiore will be the biggest and last mistake this guild will ever make." Brendan said in a cold voice as he glared at Viper.

Viper avoided eye contact as he thought over what Ara said. Attack the capital? Defiantly a first, as all he had heard from guild discussions has been whether to destroy Ender Eye or not. Viper however faced Ara, his eyes locked with hers.

"I know nothing of this capital attack. I certainly will make an effort to dissuade them from that. And make a pitch to spare your lives. Perhaps I've just accepted my role in life. People have treated my like scum, so perhaps it's fitting I embrace the role." Viper said to Ara, with a voice of utter defeat before he faced Brendan.

"I expect a response. Either Ender Eye prevails or we do." Viper said matter of factly as he sat down across from the cells.

"Even if it happens to be a dark guild, I've found a place to call home. People...I can call family. Even if I'm called a villain for it, that's all I've ever wanted." Viper said.

Ara noticed how Viper was avoiding eye contact, so she turned her back on him, her eyes still filled with tears. "Fine," she said to Viper, "If that's what you really want, then I won't stop you. Just know this," She looked back at Viper, not really caring if he avoided eye contact or not, "I thought I could've accepted you as family when I first met you."

Py-ton then walked into the Dungeon, looked at Teddy, and said, "Good job, keep up the good work." Py-ton then walked in front of the cell, and said, "Look, you guys. I really don't want to do anything bad to you, because my brother here didn't want any conflict. But I won't let you harm my family!" He glared at Ara, and said, "I kinda liked you. You had spunk, but I guess that was all wasted on a weak guild member!" He then went and groped Ara's chin, with a devilish grin on his face.

Ara got annoyed with this, and spat at his face.

Py-ton was surprised that she spat at his face, and he used his magic, and pushed her all the way to the back of the cell. "If you're guild is planning an attack, just know...we will prevail!" Py-ton said as he glared at Ara. He then looked at Viper, and said, "Come, brother. We must plan for when the enemy guild attacks." He then walked out of the dungeon.