• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
You know what. I'm bored and my life is bland and boring so you know what? : )

Name: Aoko Kinsin
Species: ?
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
597326_SDrcziAM.png

Personality:
Abilities/Powers:
Dragonstate- The ability to communicate to dragons effectively and easily. This also allows the user to summon their own Dragon whom the summoner can Name them self.
Name: Cricket
Size: Can turn small or big at will.
Ability: Claws- Shoot sharp arrow like claws from tail | Illusionist- Create small or big holographic illusions.

• A68ED2B0-E6A0-43D5-B706-3A2E99B0D7E7.png
  • Sane- The Abilty to turn into a raging monster at will. The only downside to Sane is it's time duration.
  • Charge- The gem crystal hanging around Aoko's neck is a prized treasure that had been handed down daughter after daughter in her family. She uses this to charge Sane and have an extra boost from speed strength etc.. but it needs to be charged before use AND the boosts only have a 20 to 30 minute duration.
Way of Application: Passed test with almost flying colors.
Relationship(s): Azure Kinsin (Mother), Rashmi Kinsin (Father), Aljee Kinsin (Little brother)
Other: She has a slight British accent. And she loves tea, especially one she calls ‘Thunder Quack’.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
It’s time for the new (Main) Character
Name(First and last): Lucien Béchalot
Species: Elf Demon. (Primarily elf)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
6CB9C2C6-B05B-464C-9F8A-F5C57B4E8D80.png

Also he has some metal plated finger rings on. Similar to Knight gloves but only the top part of the fingers are covered. He also wields a sword on his back. (I’ll post a reference later.)
Abilities and Powers:
Swordcaster: Lucien has the ability to summon swords via an energy he learned to master. They can be swapped for different elements but to do that requires a lot of energy in order to maintain. If he runs out of energy. He runs of swords to summon.

Swordmaster: Being a descendant of a powerful sword caster. Lucien has the ability to unlock a power that is essentially a hyper mode where his energy is maxed for a little bit and his swords are super powerful. But this does eventually put a strain on his body. Think of it as a last resort kinda deal.

Powerful sense: With his blindness, Lucien can be an easy opponent to be right? Wrong. He learned to overcome his blindness via some of his own senses. So while he is blind, he can get a pretty good picture of the room in his mind.

Personality: Lucien is known for being a funny but soft spoken guy. He does know when to get serious when the time comes. But for the most part he is the guy you would go to if you needed to vent.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Completed the exam.
Relationships: Marcel, Sampson, Nix, Judas, and Samael (Close friends)
Other: He is French. But can still speak English fluently. He like the phrase “Thunder Quack” a lot.

Name: Moxxie Pilgrim

Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Moxxie has messy black hair, blue eyes and freckles he is 5 4 cm in height and and normally always where’s a Red and White stripped banadana he wears black boots, blue jeans and a short sleeved shirt and a slightly muscular build

abilities:
Rubber- he and stretch any part of his body to in human lengths and even his bones and organs are made of rubber and he’s immune to blunt force althrough their is a limit to how long he can stretch he can also pump his blood into his body to go faster and faster resulting in speed gear and he blows air through his bones for strength gear but the down side is that after using speed gear he can’t move for a few minutes and for strength gear he turns tiny for however long he was using it

Super power- Moxxie is able to use this power to double his power and speed he’s even able to flick his fingers and shoot out wind pressure but the main down side is using 100% percent of this power results in him breaking his arm or leg

Armament- he’s able to harden different parts of his body there’s even a white tint to it whenever he uses it

Personality: he’s kind, happy-go-lucky, adventurous and blunt most of the time but he can always reliabled on when faced with a heavy task and is always happy to cheer someone up

Application: he passed through the schools exam.

Relationship: his mom and dad
Other:Thunder Quack

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcelGalliard790

Also. Some themes to pass the time!
Main theme:
“Alright. Let’s have some fun.” (Casual Battle)
“Fine. Let’s go then!” (Full stakes battle)
“I am the swordmaster.” (Swordmaster mode)
“Here comes my ultimate move. Sword storm!” (Swordmaster battle theme)

Marcel’s new battle theme

The Generals and Marcel’s new team name. Brimsoul Delta
Their theme:

Ok I wanna make something clear cause I made a grave error on my last post. Second gear and Third gear will come later on he won’t start off with it. Secondly I will be using fourth gear but I will try to come up with another reason for using it since Haki doesn’t exist in the world don’t know why I didn’t mention it before but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Doku Suraimu
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
893100_download20210306144033.png
Abilities and Powers:
- Poison Slime: Doku's first ability allows her to control and generate sentient beings made of a green slime that can secrete different poisons that can cause sleep, paralysis, pain, itchiness, erosion or hallucinations.
- Thick Skin: Doku's second ability Grant's her immunity to any poisons, diseases and acids.
- Prehensile Hair: Doku's third ability gives her complete control of her hair, able to make it grow and shrink and will and move it around. Her hair is incredibly durable and able to lift heavy weights.
Personality: Doku is afraid of a few things (Enclosed spaces, spiders, rats, needles, birds and chickens). She is somewhat socially awkward when meeting new people but becomes far more open and sociable if you can get her to be more comfortable around you. She is however fairly confident in a fight unless one of her fears his present of course.
Way of Application: She was put in under recommendation.
Relationships: She is an orphan
Other: Thunder Quack

Is Doku and Marcel still a thing?

MarcelGalliard790

Name: Doku Suraimu
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
View attachment 920274
Abilities and Powers:
- Poison Slime: Doku's first ability allows her to control and generate sentient beings made of a green slime that can secrete different poisons that can cause sleep, paralysis, pain, itchiness, erosion or hallucinations.
- Thick Skin: Doku's second ability Grant's her immunity to any poisons, diseases and acids.
- Prehensile Hair: Doku's third ability gives her complete control of her hair, able to make it grow and shrink and will and move it around. Her hair is incredibly durable and able to lift heavy weights.
Personality: Doku is afraid of a few things (Enclosed spaces, spiders, rats, needles, birds and chickens). She is somewhat socially awkward when meeting new people but becomes far more open and sociable if you can get her to be more comfortable around you. She is however fairly confident in a fight unless one of her fears his present of course.
Way of Application: She was put in under recommendation.
Relationships: She is an orphan
Other: Thunder Quack

Is Doku and Marcel still a thing?
Well it was never unconfirmed if they would continue dating.
So yeah. I’m still fine with it @Void_Nugget