• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

I had seen a post on the RP about a Druid, so I made one.

Name(First and last): Cylia Darksbane
Species: Elf with other Fey Ancestry.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She is 5'10" with long, tied back Silvery white hair, grass colored eyes (her eyes change color with the seasons), she commonly wears browns, greens, Grays, and blues, on a slim frame. She has scars from fighting animals in her wildshaped forms. She has a staff used for channeling her Plant and Elemental summoning abilities

Abilities and Powers:

Wildshape: She can take the form of any non-mythical Animal. She has done Red Tailed Hawk, Stellar's sea eagle, Quetzal, Tiger, Bear, Australian Tiger Beetle, Salmon, Anaconda, Goliath Bullfrog, Emu and Northern Huntsman Spider so far.

Mandatum Flora: This ability allows her to manipulate plants, and speak to them as well.

Elemental Summoning: She can summon up to 2 Elementals at once, both must be the same Element, from a choice of Fire, water, Earth, Wind, Storm, and Void. She refrains from using the Void Elemental as it is a lot more draining than the others.

Personality: She is a bold person, with a serious disposition, and confidence. She is not one to anger, lest be mauled by a Bear, Tiger, Or Emu.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Late Arrival due to having to Fly there as a Stellar's Sea Eagle, her score from initial results were in the low 70s.
Relationships: Four cousins she never met, Dexter Ford (Father, Deceased), Cerina Darksbane (Mother, Deceased)
Other: Her and most Metal don't get along, also she has a small Wind Elemental in the shape of a cat named Thunder Quack, where if threatened, it could literally create that sound.

Also @Cryronn the Mudkip if you didn't see, I have a new character posted
I had seen a post on the RP about a Druid, so I made one.

Name(First and last): Cylia Darksbane
Species: Elf with other Fey Ancestry.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She is 5'10" with long, tied back Silvery white hair, grass colored eyes (her eyes change color with the seasons), she commonly wears browns, greens, Grays, and blues, on a slim frame. She has scars from fighting animals in her wildshaped forms. She has a staff used for channeling her Plant and Elemental summoning abilities

Abilities and Powers:

Wildshape: She can take the form of any non-mythical Animal. She has done Red Tailed Hawk, Stellar's sea eagle, Quetzal, Tiger, Bear, Australian Tiger Beetle, Salmon, Anaconda, Goliath Bullfrog, Emu and Northern Huntsman Spider so far.

Mandatum Flora: This ability allows her to manipulate plants, and speak to them as well.

Elemental Summoning: She can summon up to 2 Elementals at once, both must be the same Element, from a choice of Fire, water, Earth, Wind, Storm, and Void. She refrains from using the Void Elemental as it is a lot more draining than the others.

Personality: She is a bold person, with a serious disposition, and confidence. She is not one to anger, lest be mauled by a Bear, Tiger, Or Emu.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Late Arrival due to having to Fly there as a Stellar's Sea Eagle, her score from initial results were in the low 70s.
Relationships: Four cousins she never met, Dexter Ford (Father, Deceased), Cerina Darksbane (Mother, Deceased)
Other: Her and most Metal don't get along, also she has a small Wind Elemental in the shape of a cat named Thunder Quack, where if threatened, it could literally create that sound.