• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Name(First and last): Alex Huro
Species: Human
Sexuality: Ace, Aro
Appearance: Alex is 6'02", has watered down blue eyes, shaggy black hair and pale skin. He mostly wears black t-shirts and hoodies.
Abilities and Powers:
Room of Ice:
Alex has the ability to suck the heat, power, and emotion out of a room he's in. However, if he does this long enough, he will go into a mini- coma for an hour.
Icy Demeanor:
He can remove the emotion from anyone he can see. If he does this long enough/ to too many people, the ability will turn off, leaving him voulnerable.
Note: at certain times after he uses his abilities, he is susceptible to freezing over.
Personality:Alex has no emotion whatsoever. He is working on picking up social cues and responding to them.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Being the son of a renowned S.S.A.A.F.A. agent, and the grandson of another does wonders.
Relationships: Jennifer Huro( twin sister), Fuse Huro ( father), Lance Huro ( mother), Negative Piktor ( grand father).
Other: His favorite video game is Revenge of Thunder Duck, which which had the new move Thunder Quack.

Name: Jennifer Huro
Species: Human
Sexuality: Pan
Appearance: Jenni is tan,6'07", with a study build. She has a buzz cut, black hair, striking blue eyes. She usually wears a tank- top, gym shorts, running shoes, and an athletic jacket.
Abilities and Powers:
Infernal Blade:
She will wield a sword made from the essence of fire. This can only be used after Infernal Fists. The longer she holds it, the more agrivated she becomes. The more agrivated she becomes, the weaker the blade burns.
Infernal Fists:
Once Jenni becomes agrivated, her hands begin burning. If she becomes agrivated enough, she will turn this enrgy into a sword
Personality: Jenni is hot-headed,, easy to agrivate, but friendly, out-going, and nice.(. Relatively)
Way of Application: Same as Alex.
Relationships: Alex Huro ( twin brother), Fuse Huro ( father), Lance Huro ( mother), Negative Piktor ( grandfather)
Other: She was amazed at her brother's skills with Thunder Quack.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Some Picrew to pass the time
Samael:
591C61B4-8AFF-47E0-80BD-892A1BD2AC9B.jpeg

Nix:
EB97EB45-1CBE-4B58-BA59-5F1E558D1B6E.jpeg

Judas:
81047255-6A0A-486A-BF96-D83886DD8CAC.jpeg

Porco:
1275DCE7-F656-4E6A-B413-99E838D841B7.jpeg

So I recently got depression from a game called Omori.
So.
Completely unrelated, here’s Comet Trail Characters as Omori Battle Themes. Or... having Omori Battle Themes as the themes for CT characters. Idk.

Tara (me)
Leo @Crazytrainer33
Donald @Psymallard
Mira+Holly @Crystal1302 @The Dark Fairy
Porco @MarcelGalliard790
Soul (Me)
Nero (Me)
Seth+Zack @Crystal1302 @Godjacob
Maia @wintersolstice
Oliver+Zoey @Gold The Dragonite @Godjacob
The Horsemen Generals @MarcelGalliard790
Marcel @MarcelGalliard790
Loufe+Hown @Gamingfan @The Dark Fairy
Jude @Clite of Dragonbow
O.S @Gamingfan

if you feel like any of these don’t fit... or that they should be swapped around, that’s not my problem, I did this on a whim.

So.
Completely unrelated, here’s Comet Trail Characters as Omori Battle Themes. Or... having Omori Battle Themes as the themes for CT characters. Idk.

Tara (me)
Leo @Crazytrainer33
Donald @Psymallard
Porco @MarcelGalliard790
Soul (Me)
Nero (Me)
Maia @wintersolstice
Jude @Clite of Dragonbow
O.S @Gamingfan

if you feel like any of these don’t fit... or that they should be swapped around, that’s not my problem, I did this on a whim.

Im not So picky and really liked it! ^^
Whats the game about?

Psymallard

Previously mallard
So.

Tara (me)
Leo @Crazytrainer33
Donald @Psymallard
Porco @MarcelGalliard790
Soul (Me)
Nero (Me)
Maia @wintersolstice
Jude @Clite of Dragonbow
O.S @Gamingfan

Groovy, it definitely fits Donald.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alright! Here we go! Returning from the old Comet Trail Roleplay….we have!
Name(First and last): Alexis Vespertine
Species: Blood Dragoness
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Alexis has red eyes and sharp pupils, her hair is long and is a deep red color. Her horns come out of the side of her head and curve outward and end back towards the inside (Reference image will be provided.) She usually likes to wear hoodies and sweatpants, But she sometimes wears sweaters instead of hoodies. Sometimes even Jeans instead of sweatpants. She has dark red wings out of her back as well. In addition to her draconic side.
D808059D-3C60-4E8F-8456-CB258A2C8C4D.jpeg
Credit: Gacha Club by Lunime
Abilities and Powers:
Blood Creation and Manipulation: Alexis can create blood from the palms of her hands and use it to make weapons and excel in combat, However, using it over-excessively, she can drain energy and make herself extremely weak. Somethings she can use her blood for is for healing purposes, or use it to make ranged or close quarters combat easier.
Draconian Blood: With her dragon blood, she can change parts of her body to resemble more of a dragon. Primarily she uses it on her arms. And/or her legs for enhanced damage. This skill requires a lot of focus to achieve, but this skill is still in the works for Alexis.
Personality: Alexis is a shy and timid person who doesn’t usually like to talk. It takes a while for her to open up to people. But when she does open up, She becomes a little less shy and talks more.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Recommended by her friends and passed the exam.
Relationships: Marcel Cromwell (best friend and Crush), Porco Cromwell (Friend), The Horsemen Generals (Close friends and allies)
Other: Thunderus Quackitus

So.

Tara (me)
Leo @Crazytrainer33
Donald @Psymallard
Porco @MarcelGalliard790
Soul (Me)
Nero (Me)
Maia @wintersolstice
Jude @Clite of Dragonbow
O.S @Gamingfan

That is pretty cool ^^

Oh, and @Clite of Dragonbow you asked about Omori. It’s a horror RPG that tricks you into thinking it’s cute and then if scares you and tears your heart and soul out by the end. Anyway. I did an edit of the Omori battle screen for its RPG combat. The enemy is Soul, and the 4 characters are Nero in Red, Seth in Blue, Maia in Orange, and Loufe in Black/Grey. What do you all think? I used procreate and tried to reference the Omori style to make it as accurate as possible.

045645D5-FE5F-497C-B541-3F52F06EE4D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Ooo! This seems awesome! I’d love to jump in with Reese.

Anyways if I could join here’s Reese.

Name: Reese Amber-Berry
Species: Human, Half vampire
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: (Image will be provided later) Reese is a dark-skinned tomboy. She has extremely dark brown curly hair and hazel eyes. She is usually seen in blue overalls and a yellow tanktop. Reese also wears dark brown sandals with a little white flower on the side strap. Braided yellow blue and white bracelets can be found on her ankle and wrist at all times. She doesn’t weigh much and actually is quite skinny. She has small fangs that stick out sometimes.

Personality: Reese is a a kind, loving tomboy. She loves nature and math. She’s always trying to make someone smile or find trouble. Reese collects stones and crystals. (I’m unsure what else to put)

Abilities/Powers:
Alchemist: This ability allows Reese to successfully brew potions and elixirs. This includes many things. Healing potions are the only ones that include a time duration.
Levitation: Reese being half vampire is able to levitate uncontrollably. She hovers/levitates when anxious, shy or excited. (It’s in the title I have no more to explain)
Amber Flash: Reese’s ancestors and family that are related to Amber-Berry will receive this power. It will allow you to let out a burst of flash in tough battles that will blind the enemy and others around for a short duration.

Way of Application: Recommended from her Father who went to Comet Trail and she passed the exam.
Relationships: Cherri Wandio (Bestie)

Other: Thunder quack.
Also I won’t be adding Cherri because she has no abilities.

Name(First and last): Mega Tapentry
Species: most likely human
Sexuality: Asexual (doesn't understand romance)

Appearance: At a height of 5'6" this lady looks rather tidy. Her silken brown hair is kept. Her skin is a healthy peach with the smoothness of polished plastic. An inoffensive blouse and khaki that looks like it returned from a seamstress. Her neatness is would make a doll envious.

Abilities and Powers:
Super-Strength- Mega can lift a max of 20 tons
Expurgation- Mega can create a viscous substance akin to tar. it is a dark viscous substance that is adhesive as superglue. The amount she can produce is indefinite. She can manipulate this substance or travel into it. This substance rapidly evaporates in the heat, eventually becoming flammable in unfavorable conditions.
Duplication- Mega can use her tar to make extra arms or clones of herself. These clones have no will of their own and do not provide any feedback to Mega.

Personality: Mega appears to be a cheerful and pleasant girl. Hopefully, she doesn't show her brutality. She may not have an exact understanding of personal boundaries, but she always seems eager to aid others. Even if a lot of things can get lost in translation she does her best. Mega Tapentry has Wernicke's Aphasia. this is incurable. The only words she can say in which she truly means are "Thank you" and "Stop". it takes a frustratingly long time for her to read and potentially hours to write a coherent sentence.

Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): She was accepted via disability learning program.
Relationships: Has loving parents.
Other: Boy I sure do hope this seemingly nice girl doesn't cause any conflict whatsoever. Thunder Quack.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
I'm completely bored is it possible I could add another character?

Name: Pascal "Pasco" Libelle
Species: Unknown
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
582810_qReB2xiX.png

Personality: Pascal always zones out mid conversation to think about the conversation they're having.. while someone is talking to them they just stop listening "hmm.. what if I just.. screamed right now.. what would they do? would it scare the person I'm talking to? OR, what if I just like.. ran away from them.. would they follow me?? or like.. hmm.. OH YEAH WAIT I'm supposed to be listening to what they're saying, shit..". Pascal tends to project their own flaws onto others without even realizing they're doing it and often comes off like a huge hypocrite since they'll be constantly criticizing someone over something that they literally just did themselves. Though they have no self-awareness of this, so for now it's just a vague problem and they're just confused about why people call them hypocritical all the time or get mad about being incorrectly judged by them.

Abilities/Powers:
Voice Mimicry: The ability to act out another's voice with via memory, hearing the voice or a trigger of memory. This also allows Pascal to perfectly talk in another's voice. If practiced, Pascal can add an accent or what not on top of another's vocal voice.

Detachable Limbs: Allows Pascal to remove any limb from his body without any effort.

Sound-Light: The ability to change sound into a form of light that can manipulated into shapes and colors. The downfall is that Pascal can only LEARN to change the shape and color with practice.

Way of Application: Almost blinded someone with a random manipulation of light, so they were allowed in to harness their powers.

Relationships: Nile Archwood (Thinks they are friends, but aren't).

Other: Pascal's hair is naturally purple. Pascal is French and their last name means dragonfly. Thunder Quack.