• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

@Gamingfan PFFT hey don’t worry about it. If you didn’t see, and I guess I’ll @Crystal1302 as well, I made this fun edit of the game Omori’s battle screen. I’m making some more to show off emotions, so look forward to those soon. In case you didn’t know, the characters in it are Soul as the enemy, Maia as orange, Nero as red, Seth as blue and Loufe as Grey.
D7DEA733-07DB-4402-90F2-4DA9DFE3F67E.jpeg

It's a mix between having other plans and not knowing where to go(AKA writer's block).
When things like that happen my go-to for getting out of the slump is two things.

The first is just writing nonsense until my string of consciousness develops an interesting idea.

The second is making goals. What does my character want, What would my character do to get what they want, what adds to a story and connects with other people? things like these are really helpful in giving ample amounts of ideas to write. Even if Marcel were to suddenly vanish I would still have ideas of what to write because my character has her defined goals.

I have even more, but that would involve leaving the current scene and it would be rude if Cryonn wanted to do something with everyone in one place.