• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Octia stopped and leaned agasint a tree as she waited for her group to catch fully up with them. She sighed and pulled out one of her arrows to fiddle with it, narrowing her eyes as she adjusted the tip.

Alta nodded "yeah ....oh sorry its kind of a curse in my family line...i can see dragons...and my friend Darktooth is touching your head" she said.

Monn walked up behind Alta. "Its more of a gift than a curse, dragons are a really rare species of creature." He looked at Darktooth. "What a mighty fine dragon you have here."

"Dragons," Octia chuckled in disbelief but kept her other thoughts on the manner to herself. She stretched her arms to the sky and looked at everyone, "we should keep moving. We don't have all day to stand here like this and I would rather not get caught off guard by another golem".

" I have to agree with her." Avian said. " I only had one of those arrows. So unless you all want to be food I recommend we move." He said as he started walking. " Fallow me. I know a quick way out of this place.

Alta gasped and she saw him "how can you see him?" she asked confused and amazed at him then she smiled happily before she sighed happily " ...Darktooth is one of my dragons...i have another one at home" she said smiling..."she doesn't follow me that much" she said following the others, Darktooth turned visible and he walked behide the other two.

Octia did so, keeping pace and keeping her guard up. She clenched and unclenched her fists, her grin staying in her face. The ranger nodded and hummed softly.

Rhys had gotten another glass of ale. He threw it back and chuckled, listening to one of his many contacts. He let them leave once he was done and called in two of his best trackers, giving them a mission then leaving.

Monn followed Alta. He pulled the orb out of his bag. "Orb of the possessor has revealing powers, it's really handy for detecting intruders and hidden enemies." He explained.

Alta nodded , Darktooth looked at the male beside Alta, he didn't want anything to happen to this master , he would protect her at all cost. Alta nodded slowly again " Ok thats cool"

"Keep up everyone," Octia called back to them before she turned to walk backwards and watch them, eyes scolding them for falling back. She sighed and looked to the sky, trying to find where the sun was.

Monn looked towards the sky. "It's getting pretty late, I need to hurry now." He put the orb back into his back and whistled. A mule ran in from the distance fast. "Fauna! Over here!" Monn called.

"A mule? A good choice for tougher terrain," Octia comment as she saw the animal. She crossed her arms and sighed, looking up toward the sky to debate if they should camp or not.

Monn looked towards Octia. "Yeah, this fine mule's name is Fauna by the way. Alright Fauna we should get going, prince Avian is waiting." He said as he jumped on Fauna's back.

"You do realize he's standing right here," Octia pointed to the noble with a gesture of her hands. Looking between the guard and prince before giggling and shaking her head, "she's cute. Got to admit, your mule".

Alta walked with them and she smiled, looked at Octia "Hey Octia " she said walking up to them and she smiled happily
She sighed "sorry for being weird last time"

"It's fine," Octia smiled and patted her shoulder before checking on everyone then climbed up o to the tree she was leaning on. She poked her head out foliage at the top and tried to see if she could spot anything.

David walked up to the group. He noticed the silver haired man imedetly. " your grace." He said as he bowed a little bit.
" On your feet." Avian said. " Brother." he said as he pulled the man into a bear hug. " Good to know that atleast one of the bastards is a good person." He said.
David looked at his group. " Alright so the eastern city should be just up ahead correct?"
" Correct." Avian said.

"Well I'm up in a tree and think we should get going. I think I see another golem off to the west but it might just be the wind," Octia called down before she climbed down and looked between them with a raised eyebrow, "seriously. We should get moving and get to safety"!

" I have to agree with the ranger." Avian said. David nodded as they both started to walk towards the eastern city. "I recommend you all come with."
He looked at his body guard and friend. " I heard some commotion. I thought I should check it out. Good thing I did."

Last edited:
Octia followed them and folded her arms behind her back. She shot her two companions a smile before jogging a little ways ahead when she got s little woozy from lack of sleep.

"Have you fought them before? I usual try to avoid possession spirits because you know. They sound like they could possess a person," Octia shrugged as she fell back to the group again, moving away and around tree every so often.

Monn looked at Octia. "They're a lot less threatening if they don't posses anything really powerful, and you can take one out pretty fast if you know where their weak point is. The possessor we just fought only had some forest boulders and a log, the log was the most dangerous part of that golem." He explained. "Also those spirit have a really variable strength level, the one we fought was pretty low leveled, about a 4 on a squale of 10."

"Good to know," she hummed as she kept her eyes trained forward. Occasionally they would flicker over to look at the group to check before going back to looking ahead and making a face, "how long now"?

Ashlynn pulled her hood downwards, and stayed close behind the group. "What's the plan.. Are we going to camp out for the night..?" she asked as she glanced up at the sky. "It's getting a little late now." she mumbled.

"We should be there soon," Octia looked at Monn and Avian for confirmation on her comment before looking back toward the space infront of them and blinkin a couple times as she was starting from to get bored.

Monn looked at Octia and nodded in conformation. He noticed she was bored. "Het when we arrive at the camp, follow me to the western side, I have something cool to show you about Fauna." He said while petting his mule.

"Okay," Octia aknowledged his words and pulled an arrow from her quiver to examine it. She adjusted a few things before putting it back and grabbing her bow, looking it over. She tightined the end and smiled.

The thieves nodded at Aaron as he passed by, showing their respect. He got to the leader, and handed him a medium sized pouch. The man gave him a satisfied nod, and handed him a small letter. Aaron tucked it carefully into his pocket, and headed out the door. He climbed through the sewer, and managed to find his Wyvern.

Ashlynn held her bow gently, trying not to damage the material.

Alta saw Ashlynn in the back and she ran to her and she put a arm around her before and she smiled at her " Hey Ash" she said smiled.
Dark tooth looked at the two and he smiled as he walked, he went to David and he picked him up and he put him on his back along with the others around him.

"Hello Alta.." she sighed, and leaned on her a bit. "Sorry for not being a big help with the golem.. Are you ok?" she questioned the girl as tightened her grip on the bow.

Alta sighed, she rubbed her hurt arm a bit but nodded "yeah i'm ok...it almost broke my arm but i'm fine i promise" she said smiling at her and she blushed when she leaned on her but, she just leaned back.

"You almost broke your arm?! That's not 'fine!" The girl put her bow onto her back, and let out a heavy breath. "Let me see! Is there any cuts or scratches?!" her voice broke out of fear for her friend.

Alta blushed and she nodded , showing her arm and she sighed " Ok Here " she said showed her arm and she smiled happily before she sat down " It doesn't hurt anymore" she said.

Ashlynn's eyes widened, as she quickly reached into her bag. She gently grabbed onto Alta's arm, and cleaned it with water. She wrapped the wound in cloth and silk. "B-be careful.. It would kill me to see you in any sort of pain." she sighed. "Just be careful."

Avian nodded in confirmation and pushed foreword. Within a few minutes he and David broke from the forest to the city of York. Avian put his cloak back on as he walked through the city to their campsite.

Octia kept check on people and pulled her scarf out from under her first tunic to wrap around David's head in a shall. She then relaxed, acting like nothing had happened, "we need to hide your hair some how".

Ashlynn arched her back, trying to show confidence as she walked into York. She glanced around, and tightly gripped onto her bow. Her shoulders slightly drooped, but she tried to hold her act.

"You ok," Octia asked as she dropped back to talk to the other ranger. She tilted her head and smiled carefully, not wanting to stress the forest native out. She then looked back to their surrounding and caught sights of interesting places.