• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Alta followed them quickly and she smiled happily " Hey Daivd " she said and she rubbed her hands together "so where are we going this time " she said and she drooped a little as she walked.

" To the eastern city of Nialas." He said. " I've heard rumors that Prince Avian might be there." He said as he continued to walk. He wondered what that one girl from last night was up to.
In a make shift war tent Prince Avian studied his map. He had small statues of Grey eagles surrounding his kingdom. He had to think of a way of attack. If he could make it to Reigns hill he could effectively cut the Hethians supply. He rubbed his eyes as he sat down. He never should of left. If he stayed here he could've protected Ragaroth. Instead He and twelve men went into the great forest to try and protect them from the Hethians. which turned out to be a fucking decoy. He let out a breath before he grabbed some of his wine and drank. " I have to figure this out." He said.

"Well let's go meet your maybe brother," Octia shrugged as she scoped the surroundings with her eyes again. She stretched and played with one of her arrows, "so what are you going to do if he is dead"?

" Go to many of the noble houses." He said. " I'll plead my case to them and hopefully we can build up an army. Go to Valarkary and try and have them help us. If I remember correctly one of the kings daughters is married to that kingdom's king.

Alta nodded and she looked at them and she smiled happily before she yawned " I hope no one is dead" she said and she drooped " Eh Princesses...act like their the beauties of the kingdom...." she pouted as she was picked on by a princess when she was little.

"Yeah," she hummed and crossed her arms as she followed him and thought about things. She caught the look that Alta was doing and rolled her eyes, "some arnt that bad. Infact they can be better candidates for the ground them the princes".

Alta stuck her tongue out and she groaned " Sure you say that but when your picked on by a princess when your young its not fun " she said and she crossed her arms " But you know what knights are awesome" she said smiling.

He continued to walk as he thought about things. he stopped. "Alright everyone five minute break to relieve urself." He said before heading a little deep into the forests.

"Anyways, we should-" Falaern stopped talking, and everyone immediately quieted down as well. Only the lieutenant, with her attuned sense of hearing, could hear someone approaching. She made some handsigns, and the group scattered. Resmin made themself, Dulvac, the wyvern and the griffins vanish with an invisibillity rune. Storm and Falaern moved to the left, while the other two Owls moved to the right. If needed, they would ambush the person coming close. There only appeared to be one person, but Falaern heard the signs of three others farther back.

Octia nodded and looked at Alta with curious eyes. She stretched and fixed her clothes before climbing into the closest tree and relaxing, taking a quick cat nap.

He let out a breath as water exited from him. He put his pants back on. He looked around. He still felt a strange presence. He drew his blade as he looked around.

Monn walked around the forest looking for the mushrooms until he found some on the side of a log. "There's some." He was going to pick them up until the log started to drag along the ground. "Oh great..." Monn said as the log joined up with a body of rocks as an leg. "...A possessor spirit. Things just got a little more complicated." He said as he jumped back to dodge a swing and held his staff for combat. "Well this is annoying."

Rhys smirked at the mess of a man that his friends dragged from his room. The high ranking figure standing up to look out a window into the underground club that made up his establishment.

Octia heard a ruckus and immediately woke up, booking it in the direction through the trees.

David went deeper into the forest until he saw a man with a staff and rocks and a log. " Shit this forest is cursed." He said before taking his blade out. He ran up to the spirit. "Hey ugly over here." He said to it.

An arrow flew from the forest and from the tree that Octia crouched in. It dug into the log that made up part of the golem and she notched another.

Alta walked up to them and she drew her sword and she started to run at the golem and she slashed at it cutting it's chest and she smirked "go it" she said and she held her guard for anything.

The golem shook of all of the attacks th stomped the ground creating a shockwave. Monn jumped before the wave got close to him. "It's nice of you people to coming and help but those attack won't bring this beast down." He jumped at the golem spinning his staff in one hand then swung it at the golem's head. The golem blocked and knocked Monn back. "It's weakness is the small red orb on its head." Monn informed.

"I'm trying to distract it. I can't get a clear shot to hit," Octia tried to explain as she fired another three shots that flew and sunk into its neck area to make it harder to turn its head.

Alta smirked and she jumped up and she slashed at the red orb but the golem hit her and she was thrown into the ground and she groaned, she was landing their and she groaned "ow that hurt" she said getting up, her arm was bleeding and she looked at it "thats what i get for not wearing any armor" she said and she sighed

The golem struggle to move with the arrows but then broke them. It's orb was a bit damaged but functionable. He turned to where the archer was, vines emerged from its log leg and went into the ground, heading towards Octia fast.

Octia lept from tree to tree before reaching a large gap and doing a spin, firing another arrow to take out what looked like one of its eyes. She growled and kept moving. Her arrows staying strong as she tried to give her allies some help.

Alta groaned and she drew her sword and she ran forward and she jumped up and she slashed at the Stone and she cut at it and she groaned " Die!" she cried cutting out it left eye and she jumped off, the beast now blind.

David let out a breath as he tried to attack the golem's legs. He knew it wasn't going to be that effective but it might slow it down. " So whoever you are." He said to the new comer. "What brings you to these woods." He said before the golem slapped him away making him crash into a tree.

Vines emerged from its log leg and grabbed onto Atla, it's dragged close to the mushrooms on its leg that then sprayed her with a purple gas. "Watch out for that mist! It's hypnotic!" Monn shouted. he then turned to David. "I was ordered to retrieve those mushroom you see there." He explained to David as he held his staff up.

One of Octia's arrows flew into a vine and cut it as she danced around the ought he trees and growled, "keep moving you idoits! It'll be harder to catch you"!

The ranger sighed and took another large leap but this time almost missed her landing.

David got up and started to move. He saw the mist come near him and he took a step back. He looked at the Golem as an arrow hit it's back within seconds the beast caught on fire. David looked at Octia. " Did you do that?" he asked.

Monn saw the the beast catch on fire. "Aww crap." He said as the flames started to gather and form on its back. "Oh no, now it's even more powerful with that fire. That thing is possessed by a possessor spirit! Don't give it things to posses!" Monn shouted.

" Just wait old friend." A hooded figure said. Within seconds part of the exploded. " I doubt it can control dragon fire." The hooded figure said as he walked up to Mon.

"Yeah good point, this spirit is not strong enough for that." He said to the stranger. He saw the fire quickly spreading and frowned. "Oh crap." He said as he got on one knee and touched the ground with his staff. "Pierce!" He said as a stone pillar emerged from the ground and cut of the log leg. "That'll save the mushrooms."

Falaern,unable to sit around any longer, dashed towards the golem. Jumping, she drew her spear over her head and plunged it through the red orb.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Storm asked, dashing up as well.

Octia slowly stopped her movement and climbed down, smirking as she watched everything happen. The ranger then looked to the cloak figure and moved closer to examine him with curious eyes, "now who are you"?

" A friend." The cloak man said, " Now let's get out of this forest." David nodded and fallowed him. The cloak man hopped they didn't run into another golem. He only had one arrow laced with Dragon fire.

"Okay then," she shook her head and smirked. She kept her bow drawn and arrow notched, moving swiftly after them while also covering behind them with sharp eyes.

When Alta was covered in purple gas...Alta fell on the ground and pass out in the soft grass. she was sleeping soundly when a beast walked over to her and picked her up, looked at her and shook its head before walking to david and dropping alta in his arms then the beast walked away.

Octia was surprised by the suddenness of Alta's appearance. She didn't say anything though, choosing to just not question it and instead turn to the other ranger type being, "so do we atleast get a name or information where you got awesome arrows like that"?

I know an Alchemist." He said. " The man specializes in dragon fire." He said as he continued to walk. " So mind telling me why Mon and at least four people were trying to take on a golem?" He said

David held Alta in his arms as he fallowed the man.

"I'm guessing he got attacked then I followed my friends in," Octia shrugged as she picked up her pace to examine special arrows with a interested look in her eyes. She chewed a little bit on her bottom lip and looked up at him, "would I be able to get a name and place of this friend of yours"?

Alta looked at David and she snored soundly and she opened one eye looking at him and she frowned "did i fail?" she asked and she drooped and she chuckled at him and she sighed happily.

Dulvac leaned back and watched the whole fiasco wth the golems. "Please tell me, we can move on," he said towards Storm. He reached into his coat, and used out a silver flask. He took a long drink before wiping his mouth. "We should really pick up speed."