• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Complex

Within an instant jackson's mist was in front of the xeno with a hand around it's neck dragging it upwards. "I know that you understand English yet we can't understand you so I'm going to say it stand down or I'll snap your neck in two understand now I do I have to kill you?" Moaned Jackson as he wasn't in the mood for snapping neck's yet.

The beast easily broke out of it's hold as another Xeno who was hosted by a being like Jackson grabbed the man pushed him against a wall. The quadroped continued to run knocking out guard and prisoners alike.

The Xenomorph was suddenly stabbed with over a dozen black spikes, all flowing from the floating mask.
"Drew, I believe?" Ghast said, the mask floating forwards. "Why is something like this in the prison? It's annoying." Ghast's black, spike-like tentacles then ripped the beast apart. "I made a deal with some of the guards upstairs. I get to be unleashed on this graveyard of a prison level and kill some Xenomorphs, as long as I don't kill any inmates or guards. I'd love to harvest your SOULs, but they aren't strong enough to benefit me yet."
The jester named Dimentio then teleported in at the other end of the hallway. He trapped the Jackson-like being in a box, and unleashed his fire. "Welp, whatever that thing was... it's dead. You need my help cleaning up? Give me back my full powers, I'll teleport them to another dimension."

Within seconds Jackson's mist spread out across the entire complex into every room he could get into blocking out all the light's and making it increasingly hard for people to see what was coming towards them. Yet thanks to the pitch black he'd created Jackson wouldn't be attacked again he'd be ready they came at him again. Then he spoke and due to the fact the mist was throughout all could hear this "Everyone get into my containment cell now but I'm going to need someone to open the control room because I'm feed up of these xenomorphs now and I'm sure the soul's within me can agree with me that I should devour all whole now go."

"Not a thank you for saving your life? Rude." Ghast said.
"Come on now, he's a pile of mist." Dimentio replied. "His motives are CLOUDY at best. And we've only just gotten out, friend. I'm afraid we'll still have our fun. No eating the Xenomorph souls until we're done with them!"

"Fine have it your way you pain's can enjoy speaking to soul's within my mist," spoke Jackson as large groups of people began to appear from within the mist "Tell me when your done because I'm feed up of xenomorph's."

"I imagine they're disgusting." Ghast replied. "Best way to deal with Xenomorph SOULs? Kill 'em." Ghast flew off, and Dimentio teleported away.
About ten minutes later, the two returned.
"What's your score, Dimentio?" Ghast asked.
"Seventy-three. You?" Dimentio replied.
"Eighty-two. GG. Anyways, mist man, you can take the rest. There's just over a dozen left." Ghast replied, Dimentio teleporting them both back upstairs.

Kenny ran down to level 5 where the door started to open. "Its good to see you arriving so soon." He said as 4 lizard like creature wearing a cyber mask and wrist guards walked into the prison. "The Xenomorphs are up on level one, follow me." He said as he started running.

Apollo took a moment to glance at this "professional" that was called in as he remained close to Kenny. For no other reason than to see what skills this newcomer would bring to the table.

Chaos was getting sick of all the commotion happening, he headed up to the 5th floor and asked "can someone tell me what the bloody hell is going on?" As he approaches Apollo, Kenny and some unfamiliar faces

Carter sat in his open cell on the third level, examining the holes Apollo had made in both the floor and ceiling. Should he help? There was a threat that the guards were having a bit of trouble dealing with.... Carter stroked his chin. Whatever. He was bored. When he was bored, he liked to kill. He stepped out of his cell and jumped up the hole and found himself on the first level. Ok.