• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Complex

"Great thanks But I want to make a bet that if I win I get eat any soul I wish here other than your and you may request something of me my good sir." spoke Jackson with a slight hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Drew walked around the complex. He let out a breath as he headed towards the entrance. He was glad that his shift ended. He wondered how much longer the brotherhood was going to keep him there. He started the process of signing out.

"Oh sorry for not noticing you, your name is Kenny right? Got to say this is one nice prison you have here, I might consider staying longer than originally intended" Chaos said as he drank the burning water with no problem, then placed the tray back down on the table and went to his cell, as he walked past Kenny he asked "I heard of another level 6 prisoner named Solos, how bad would it be if we spared?".

Kenny glanced at Chaos. "Go right ahead, the sparing room is made out of a special alloy that is indestructible and is unaffected by any powers, even yours Chaos." He said with a smirk.

James sat in the corner of his cell. Since he regained consciousness a couple of hours ago he wondered what was going on. why was he in a prison. Last thing he remembered was those monsters that chased him. He let out a breath as he started to walk around. He went to the cafeteria and started to eat. It tasted like the stuff they ate on Morana. He felt a small pain in his chest. His breathing became heavy.

"Same was said about my cell, buy hey not like I can do much in my base form" Chaos noted before heading out and to his Cell, when he arrived to it he just simply opened the door, walked in and closed it before throwing himself onto his bed

James's breathing became strain as his chest pains became more hurtful. He fell to the ground as he started to go into a seizure. blood came from his mouth and coated the area around him with the crimson liquid as his chest stared to go upwards as he started to bleed.

Solos had finished his sparring match for the day, and decided to go back to his cell and rest. As he walked by, some of the other Level 6ers looked at him.
"So the prodigal prince returns to the land of the commoners." Ghast said, the mask whirling about.
"Please. If I'm a prince, then you all are at least nobles." Solos retorted back.
"I do like the sound of that." Dimentio said, chuckling to himself. "Servant! Bring me the key to this cell, so I may be free!"
The jest got some laughs out of the inmates of Level 6 Quadrant C. They didn't get much humor at their level, but out of them all Dimentio was the most liked. Mainly because he made everyone laugh. Solos was chuckling when the guard brought him to his cell and locked the door.
"I think I'd like to stay in my cell tonight." Solos told the guard. "Peace and quiet, compared to out in the crazy courtyard. I'll be keeping to myself for the night."
"Uh... sure." the guard replied, locking up his cell.
"So why exactly do you want to stay here?" the smog-like beast jailed across from Solos, Mist, asked. "It's the only time we ever get out of our cells, not counting the few times we're let out to eat and your sparring sessions."
"I already said why, Mist. Peace and quiet."
"Suit yourself." Mephiles responded.

Kenny saw James. "What?" He thought as he ran up to him. "Darn, too bad Drew already finished his shift, he would know how to deal with bleeding." Kenny put his hand on James's chest. "Oh well, doing the next best thing." He said as cold air emerged from his hand and he froze James to stop his dying. "This'll give the infirmary enough time to get here." He said.

Drew stopped as he heard a siren go off. He ran towards the infirmary and saw a couple of medics running towards the cafeteria. He ran in and saw Kenny. "Captain what's going on." He said he looked and saw the blood stained man. " Who is he?" He asked. "I've never seen him around here."
" We got this." One of the medics said. " release your hold on him."

The willow was watching. She had finished her weird movements with the food and was simply watching now. Every so often her fingers would pluck a piece of food from the plate that rested beside her and place it into her mouth.

"Well ok." Kenny said as He unfroze James. He then walked beside Drew. "This is the first time I've seen him too." He thought for a second. "Drew if you want to, can you check the files for this week's transport, I suspect this man might be not supposed to be here." He said intrigued.

"Huh... If anybody wants to fight me, I'm up for it." Hyrain was curious about the room, and wanted to know a bit more about it, as well as the way the others fought

"Yeah." Drew said. " I'll get right on it." There was no way he could get off now.

James screamed in agony as the medic tried to help him. He pushed the man away He screamed again as he felt his rib cage start to break. Blood filled his throat making it even harder to breath. A snake like creature broke threw his rib cage. It looked around before it quickly ran away. James slowly closed his hand before he breathed his last.

"What the fuck was that." Drew said. He quickly pressed an alarm closing doors around them hoping to contain this thing.

Kenny saw the creature. "oh crap I think I've heard of creature like that before." He then turned to the cafeteria. "All Inmate watch out for a weird long headed creature!" He shouted looking back.

"please I won't be able to die what ever the creature is it's just food for me a meal maybe even a snack." spoke Jackson with grin thinking he would be free if he killed it

Alright." Drew said as he looked at Kenny. " I locked down the area." He said. "Hopefully we will be able to find this." he said. He then looked at Kenny. " Okay Captain pardon my language but What The Fuck was that." He said. " I've seen plenty of crazy shit but not something like this."

Kenny looked at Drew. "Those creatures are called Xenomorphs, they are a very dangerous specie of aliens." He explained. "I've heard of them from other guards and in books but I never seen one." He said.

Drew looked at him then where he saw then thing run off to. " What's your plan?" He asked. Cause if this thing is as dangerous as you say it is we have to take care of it while it's in this state."

'Can't I eat a meal without something crazy happening?' Raven thought. She raised her wings slightly. Raven took a sip of her water then put the cup down. 'Well, whatever it is it better not mess with me. Or any of the Level 6 prisoners.' She looked around the room for a moment. Then she resumed in eating her dinner.

Apollo sat in his cell, and soon saw a female guard passing by, likely doing some inspection. Apollo sat up with a smile; seeing opportunity.

"Excuse me, miss. Can I have a moment of your time?" Apollo asked a passing female guard, who stopped for a moment to glance at him.

"I'm rather busy at the moment."

"I understand, but this won't take a minute. I just need you to report to your captain a simple request of mine; I'd like to write a letter..." Apollo said with a grin...

Kenny looked at Drew. "Send people to look for it before it can nest if its a queen." He said. "If you find any crab like creatures, don't let them jump on you." He explained.

"Captain!" A female officer said running up to Kenny with a salute.

"Prisoner Apollo has a request to make. He'd like the chance to send a letter so that certain items to be authorized for visitors to bring to him. Said something about helping another prisoner's "gold diet" sir." The female officer said, voicing Apollo's request.

Drew nodded. He grabbed a radio and moved towards the armory. " This is Helingard." He said as he talked into the radio. "Every able body guard meet me in the armory.

"Guards might need my help with this and also I'm hungry for a soul," Moaned Jackson from his containment unit. "However I want to see what happens first before I have a feast on the different souls of the xenomorphs if that is what you are calling them my good guardsmen for you see this will be fun."

Kenny took the letter. "Thanks, if you're free, go meet up with Drew in the armory." He said. Kenny then read the letter. "Alright." He said as he exited the cafeteria and walked towards Apollo's cell.

Jackson decided that he would follow kenny to apollo's cell just to see what and also persuade apollo not to help to deal with the xenomorph's just yet he wanted to see what would take place. So Jackson Yelled "Cap made if I come with you to see my good friend apollo after all I'm sure you don't want to be alone if xenomorph's attack now do you?"

Drew made a stop at the evidence locker. He grabbed some supplies and went to level five. He opened Reapers Cell and threw his supplies at him. " Get dressed and meet me at the Armory." He said as he walked over there.

"Understood. So if you can allow me to send that letter so my people get the message, I'd appreciate it." Apollo said with a smile.

"Also, is there something going on I am unaware of? Seems like there is some...panic." Apollo said, a grin as he anticipated something going on, something that could prove to be amusing.

"Are you speaking about a creature in here? Do you know of its location?" Hyrain was intrigued by this news, and wanted to see the thing in person. It shouldn't be able to hurt him, and he'd met many monsters in his time. One more to add to his collection (so to speak) wouldn't hurt

"Thank god you can notice it apollo apartly there are xenomorph's on the lose and show yourself hyrain," spoke Jackson as he came around the corner in his containment unit "they say not to get to close or you could give birth to after one it eat's your insides am I correct cap Because I haven't seen one since the day I was born?"

"That's what I have read yes." He responded. "Apollo, I will agree to mail your letter but it may take awhile because we need to take care of the alien problem first." He looked at Hyrain then took aout a tablet and opened a digital file." Here." He said throwing the tablet towards Hyrain.

Brandon walked out of the cell. He was wearing an orange body armor with a wolf on his chest plate. He walked to the armory. "What's going on Drew." He said.

"Something called a Xenomorph." He said. " We don't know anything about it." He said. He looked and saw a few guards enter into the room.

It molded into it's adult form. It walked into a shower area. four of the prisoners were showering.

"Kenny can I be relealsed from this containment cell please considering the fact that their are xenomorph's in the facility and if mist covers the facility I'll be able to tell you what their up to." spoke Jackson as he began to pound on the tank walls to see if he would be out of containment or not.

The queen walked into the control room on level. She had two bodies with her. She spat on the walls creating a substances. She grabbed the first prisoner and stuck him on the wall fallowed by the second prisoner. the substance wrapped around them creating a cocoon like area around the prisoners. She then walked to a box that was blinking different colors. She opened her mouth as a smaller mouth shout out of her destroying the box. within seconds every light in the prison went out. The queen got herself as comfortable as she could as she started to push out eggs.