• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Complex

Apollo had been enjoying his meal when he felt something happen to his armor. Taking a moment to glance down at it he noticed the fine golden shine was gone. It was as if something had stolen the golden radiance from his armor. Apollo was furious, but managed to keep a relative calm expression. He glanced around at everyone and looked for who could have done this...when he noticed Hyrain's hand extended forward. Apollo let out a sigh as he got up and walked over to Hyrain.

Rather a shame...I liked him to...

"Excuse me, but I believe you've done something to my wonderful armor. Mind sharing it with me? You're free to use as few words as possible." Apollo said to Hyrain.

Burr jogged over to where the guard and solos were. He nodded and looked at the prisoner with a slight curiosity in his eyes, "yeah I got him then I'll feed the convicts".

Fumus started shifting in their glass container and snarled. They stopped when they got to their cell and shifted through the vent that their guard opened so he could move into the cell.

"Well... I need to eat, don't I?" Hyrain flickered a few feet to the left, then suddenly jerked back again. "Is there a problem?" A golden shine momentarily ran through his veins, almost too brief to catch, as he finished absorbing the recently acquired power

"It's just that this armor is a prized possession of mine. And I'm quite proud of it. So I'd advise not screwing with me just for a meal. I find your ability intriguing, and I do want us to have a respectable relationship, so I'd hate to have to do something unfortunate to you. However, if you make a habit of "eating" my items well...I can't be helped." Apollo said, eyes locked with Hyrain.

Apollo smirked at this before he begins to walk back, taking just a moment to glance back at Kenny and Hyrain.

"I have no desire to stat a fight. I'm just offering a word of warning." Apollo said before he sat back down at the table to resume his meal.

"There is a difference between screwing with you and simply probing for something edible. As you'd expect, gold isn't easy to come by, so I take whatever I can. How do you think I got into this building in the first place?" Hyrain's body jumped a few yards to the left, sitting on the chair next to Apollo. "And if you happen to make everything out of gold, then being around me isn't the best idea. On the bright side, I think lead looks rather good on you," he hissed, his speech still having the typical distortion on it, although a note of mocking could be found in the last sentence. Hyrain turned to the guard, saying "Oh, don't worry. I wasn't planning on fighting anyway. At least, not probably."

• Jackson Then looked around the corridor noticing guards carrying a large cube like mobile tank which he pour his mist and a screen poped up asking where he wanted so he took human form and pressed cafeterria and upon arriving noticed two convicts talking moved his tank towards them. "May I ask what your talking about?" Questioned Jackson as he thought to himself finnally a chance to make some allies.

"Just my armor actually. Though during the visiting session maybe I can persuade the guards to allow my people to bring some of my gold so you can use that as a meal. Of course, only if I get staff approval." Apollo said, taking just a moment to glance back at Kenny. Then a newcomer arrived.

"Why hello good sir, name's Apollo. And who might you be?" Apollo asked Jackson.

Solos was taken to his specialized training room, where three guards were waiting instead of the usual one. "He'll be in here longer than usual, so we'll take him from here." one of the men said. They brought Solos in, and closed the door.

"The name's Jackson Arc I'm a level six convict," answered jackson calmly as he looked over the two people "I have destroyed and devoured every soul within them and now I would like to know your names my good friends."

"You know, that really would be great. Not dying in here sure is a top priority. Thanks." Hyrain gave him a smile, then flickered out of existence. Now next to the cube, he looked into the glass, waving

"Such pointless slaughter. I believe in malice with purpose. Trying to kill anyone you can turns it into nothing more than some game." Apollo said with a chuckle to himself.

"Though a soul eater? Half to admit that's a rather nifty trick. I suppose this place has lots of people with nifty tricks." Apollo said.

"Well, just so long my own is fine, I'll be happy to. The name's Hyrain." Hyrain flickered several metres back, then back to his original position. Gah, these random things are seriously irritating in a social interaction

"Technially I'm five hundred years old and every galaxy gives me another hundred years to live." spoke Jackson calmly "anyway what did you two do to get thrown in this hell hole."

"Sort of the same thing as you, except on a different scale. You get souls, I get gold. But how the hell you managed to figure out a scale for your lifeline, I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out how much one metric kilogramme will get me. And, well, I've got no idea how long I've been alive. All I do know is that I've committed enough robberies to be sent here. My power doesn't really help either, hence several things. Like the voice."

"Conquered my galaxy. Countless acts of mass slaughter, mostly prisoners or war of self-professed "freedom fighters", an act of genocide and the destruction of planet Yural. I believe those were the charges. I then surrendered to the authorities and my right hand...woman had to give up some territories while she runs my empire in my place." Apollo explained, going back to his meal while he spoke.

"It's called any educated guess I can determine how many years I will live by how the soul smells and Tastes yet here they are only providing me with dog soul's which add one year to my life and human souls add between 20-30 years."groaned Jackson as he hated mentioning how many years he got from dog souls " But I am able to chose whose soul I devour and Hyrain your smells disgusting same with your apollo but can I devour your galaxy If we ever escape?"

"Probably too much time travelling on my part. Or maybe you just don't like the taste of gold. And Apollo, that's new. Just, try not to kill me. Otherwise I won't be able to restrain myself," Hyrain grinned.

"Don't fear, I like you too much." Apollo said to Hyrain before he turned to Jackson.

"Of course not. Rather rude question. I mean honestly asking someone to eat your galaxy? I worked too hard on those territories." Apollo said, "offended" at the request.

"However, the rest of my unconquered universe I will gladly let you do with what you please." Apollo offered as a "compromise" to Jackson's request.

"I have to think about that as once I'm out of my containment unit I will devour the captain's soul and apollo thanks for letting me eat the rest of your universe," spoke Jackson with a hint of gratitude " Also if I can drink a guards blood he'll be paralyzed for eight minutes if you can get me some that is but you also need transport out of here."

With a face of mock seriousness, Hyrain phased over to the chair opposite Kenny, and said "Not me, sir. I haven't been doing anything.", Whilst seeming very interested in a bit of the wall

Apollo turns to Kenny, a grin on his face.

"Oh, you need not worry about me. I'm in no rush to get out of here. I have yet to see all the wonders of this facility. Why would I leave when there is so much more to explore?" Apollo said, rather vague of what he meant before going back to his meal.

"Yeah I guess your fine." He said. A humanoid tiger got up from the crowd. "Screw this! why are people not attacking that damn guard?! We can easily over power him!" He shouted. A mug flew towards him and shattered on his head, knocking him out. "That's why. I really hate new prisoners thinking they can stand up to the guards." He said as a humanoid Lion and Rhino also got up. "You think you're so though? So why don't you fight us." They said. "Well I could beat both of you level 4 prisoners like I did with that level 3 one, but I think I will share the fun." He said as he turned to Apollo. "What do you say? You want some exercise?" He asked.

Raven arrived at the cafeteria in time to overhear the last part of the conversation. She choose what food looked appealing to her and chose a seat as far away from the conversation as possible. Not that she was trying to appear rude, she just didn't want to have anything to do with the current conversation. 'My soul probably doesn't look too appetizing either.' Raven thought.

"Fighting such small fry doesn't feel fair, but I'll indulge." Apollo said, getting on his feet to face the prisoners.

"Out of fairness, I will allow whichever one of you who fights me the first blow. So come on, give it your best shot." Apollo said with a grin.

The Rhino growled. "Just because you are one level higher than us you think you're just so much better." He said charging at him with great speed aiming his horn at his chest.

The Lion dashed and slashed at Kenny who dodged by jumping around then kicked the Lion in the face making him more angry.

Apollo stood motionless. Then, just as the Rhino guy would be too close to dodge, extended his arm forward with the aim to grab him by the horn.

The Rhino's horn was grabbed. He pulled his horn upward to try and fling Apollo into the air.
The lion unleashed a barrage of claw slashes at Kenny who kicked a metal tray in front of him, He then spun it to knock the lion's arms away then punched it at the lion's face knocking him back slightly.

Apollo...was unmoved. A grin on the sovereign's face as he recognized what the Rhino had tried to do.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Tell me were you trying to do this?" Apollo asked as he would aim to fling the Rhino in the air by the horn with his herculean strength.

The Rhino's expression became fearful. "Umm." He muttered. He then threw a right hook at Apollo's head.

The Lion lunged at Kenny who flipped back and upper kicked the lion into the air. Kenny jumped above him. "i should really stop this before anything really serious happens." He said as he touched the Lion's chest and the his entire body except the head was frozen. Kenny the smashed him down to the ground.

A young girl walked into the cafeteria to find that there was a fight going on "well... This will be pretty boring" she said as she went and grabbed a tray of food and walked over and sat down at a table near the fight so she could watch and amuse herself with there foolish fight, when Apollo flipped the rhino in the air Kyra sighed "he should have known he was no match for him... Pathetic"

The willow had made it back to her corner. Food on her platter. She didn't eat much though, small bits of each object being stacked in neat piles. She then started moving them around to make up diffrent patterns as diffrent tongues left her mouth with each movement.

Fumus surged about their cell before stilling. They picked up noises as their food was delivered and pulled away from the bowl of fruit. Slowly forming into a humanoid shape they picked up a banana before adsorbing it into their being.

As the rhino fell towards him, Apollo saw the feeble attempt he made to punch him. Apollo smirked at this. Holding out his left arm with the intent to catch the rhino's fist and then crush it. Apollo couldn't allow himself to go too far now, he was already behind bars.

Back in his cell on level 6 Chaos was laying on his back mid air, he looked around his boring cell before asking out loud for any chance that a guard could hear him "I'm not sure if my powers keep me from starving to death or thirsting to death but I don't want to find out so can someone accompany me to the Cafeteria since you guys won't trust me alone?"

In the Cafetera Reaper looked around. He stood up and slowly walked out of there. He walked into a laundry area and stole a guard uniform. He tilted the hat down as he started to walk out of the prison whistling all the while.

Rhino's arm was caught. "Leave him be, he's already beat." A voice cam from behind. The voice was from a Minotaur. "Ah Milo, are you going to join I as well like your underling did?" Milo smirked. "Yeah I'll pass. It was very entertaining thought."" He said as he at his vegie burger.

Last edited:
Apollo glanced at the Rhino, squeezing just enough to give him a scare, before he released his grip allowing him to go free.

"Well, that was fun." Apollo said with a smile before he sat down to resume his meal.