• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Complex

The alarms went off signaling the power outage on level one. Kenny groaned. "You know what fine." He said opening Jackson's tank. "The creature is on level one, go knock your self out." He said.

"Perhaps you'd like some assistance?" Apollo offered, a smirk ever present on his face. Not like he had much better to do, and this creature sounded fascinating, he needed a closer look.

" Thanks for opening the tank it was getting stuffy and since they can't eat I'll go and see what the xenomorph's are up to so have fun and apollo you and hyrain may come as well if you wish my friends you as well cap it'd be fun." spoke Jackson as his hands and legs began to turn into mist after stepping out the cell. "so you three what's it going be are coming with me or staying here."

Kenny opened Apollo's cell door. "If you want to help us then go right ahead." He said. "Of course I'm going." he said looking back at Jackson. "They're on level 1 on the highest level of the prison." He said.

"I see so the lowest level criminals most of them will be dead by the time we get there and the only use for my powers against is xenomorph's is recon unless you want me in a weakened state but that will be a last resort but know this if I do use my last I'm forced to eat as i could lose control of my powers for 1000 years." Jackson began to tell kenny but he could sense approaching danger " By the I suggest that we hurry up something is coming this way."

"For the record if we are able to subdue the best without killing it am I allowed to hand it to my people during the visiting session so they can study it?" Apollo asked, showing he was far more fascinated than afraid of the beast.

The first group of guards led by Drew entered the first floor there was blood all over the place. " What the fuck." Drew said. He took out his radio. " This is Drew." He said first level is completely empty. There's blood all over the place." He said as he kept his flashlight. " Moving forward."

"So this creature that's causing all these problems is on level one correct? Would that be below or above us?" Apollo said, asking an innocent enough question to the group while they walked.

Kyra was walking around the prison when she heard alarms go off "well that's interesting" she said as she saw a group of guards coming her way "perfect" she said as she changed her course and began walking towards the guards and as they went past her she quickly grabbed the one at the back of the group and knocked him out "now time for step two" she said as she slowly transformed into the guard and rejoined the group of guards after hidding the unconscious one around a corner

Apollo smirked and took a deep breath, then he just jumped. Smashing through the floors of the fourth, third and second floor until he arrived at the first floor.

"Ah, so much faster. Now let's see if we can find this special creature." Apollo said to himself as he began to scan the room he was in, only seeing a lot of blood around him.

Burr sighed as he listens to Drew in the armory. He situated himself with a mask on his lower face and grit his jaw before armouring up.

The willow giggled before she drifted out the door and towards her cell. She sat down on the bed before whispering small cantrips and spells.

The group of guards arrived at the first floor and they turned a corner while Kyra quickly left the group and transformed into her 13 year old girl form "wow easier then expected" she said before Apollo crashed through the ceiling, Kyra looked at him for a moment "I have no idea what your doing but I don't agree with your methods" she said in her full voice "can't you just take stairs or an elevator like a normal person?" She asked annoyed "anyway now to get out of here before guards notice I'm here so I can escape"

Apollo looked to his left to see a young girl talking to him. Another inmate attempting an escape. Apollo chuckled to himself.

"Trying to escape while a monster kills others, cold but clever. Oh well, I'll move on. Whatever makes you happy." Apollo said as he moved forward and began to search the hallway for the creature. Apollo had to have it, this thing was far too fascinating.

A xenomorph ran into Apollo picking him off the ground and throwing him into one of the walls. The Xeno stood at six feet eleven inches it had increased muscles. It screamed as it ran towards Apollo.

Drew with his team of guards continued to make their way threw the first floor. He stopped. The area was two quite. " Captain." He said into his radio. " How many people were on the first floor. He looked around into the darkness. He had a bad feeling about this.

"Ah, there you are! My my what a beauty." Apollo said as he moved to grab the Xenomorph by the neck with one hand and the tail with another. Apollo wanted to grapple the thing and keep it from moving around; just to get a good look at it.

Apollo glanced at his, well formally gold, gauntlet on the hand that held the Xenomorph's neck as it began to melt from contact with the creature's blood. Apollo raised an eyebrow at this development.

"Acid blood? Fascinating. Quite fascinating." Apollo said before he would remove the gauntlet of the hand holding the Xenomorph as he used both arms to grab it by the tail as he looked to slam it against the ground. If it worked, he would do it over and over again until the knocked the creature unconscious.

The Xeno dugged it's hand into the ground before it kicked Apollo getting it's tail free. It snarled as it picked the man up and slammed him against the walls.

Kenny suddenly appeared beside Apollo. "You're right Apollo, your way was much faster." He then picked up his radio. "The first level had the most prisoners and quite a lot of guards too so I would say, around 500." He answered. He then turned to Kyra. "Don't even think about it."

"Fighting without trying to kill is much more challenging, but much more fun!" Apollo said to Kenny as he charged looking to deliver a (Relative to his herculean strength) light running shoulder tackle to knock the wind out of the Xenomorph.

The Xeno stayed on his feet as he fought back hitting Apollo with just as much strength.

Drew took out a flare gun and fired it. All he saw was darkness in front of him. " Run." He said as he started to walk back as he opened fire on the beasts. a couple of xenos grabbed a couple of the guards as Drew and the remaining guards made a run for it. Drew and a few of the guards went into the infirmary. Drew heard the screams of the rest of his men being captured. " We've been over ran." Drew said.

Kenny heard the screams coming from deeper in the prison and 2 Xenomorph charged at him. "Oh Crap!" He shouted as he Jumped backward. He then extended his arms and many ice shards formed and flew at the two creatures. The shards sank into one of the xeno and killed it while the other one lunged at Kenny. Kenny formed a spear with Ice and stabbed The xeno through the chest then jumped out of the way to dodge the acid blood. "Their pretty tough." He said as he grabbed his Radio and signaled Drew. "Retreat Drew! I think its time to call a professional." He said.

Apollo, the second he saw more of them were out there. Decided to drop the kid gloves. Apollo picked the Xenomorph up and used a back-breaker on it to deliver a killing blow.

"Professional? Who do you have in mind?" Apollo asked, the situation having yet to phase him.

The Xeno got up and ran towards Apollo. Bullets passed right beside Apollo barley missing the man as the bullet went into the strong Xeno fallowed by another round. " Both of you get back here." Reaper said. He threw a grenade at the xenos it created a blast of light to disorient them.

Kenny backed away. "Reaper? Its good to see you helping." He said. He grabbed his radio again. "Drew try to get out of there as soon as you can." He then turned around. "Apollo let's go."

Apollo gave a nod, knowing better than to argue with the staff, and followed Kenny's lead. This was turning into a war...and Apollo couldn't help but grin in anticipation for it.

Reaper nodded as he walked beside the two. "I suggest we evacuate." He said as he reloaded his riffle. " we need to baracade up floor two and upward." He said.

Drew looked at the guards the pounding on the door stopped. Him and the three remaining guards readied themselves. They walked out and started to run towards the stairs for the second level.

Last edited:
Kenny ran down to level 2 where the strings the woman was holding off a couple of xeno from going up. "Lex! Seal the entrance!" He shouted as she grabbed many objects and blocked the stairway. He then went to grab a tablet and sent out a message. "There, hopefully our professional will arrive soon." He said to himself.

"You never mentioned who this professional was." Apollo said, getting ready as he moved next to Kenny. Apollo was for battle at a moment's notice.

"What kind of professional are we talking about sir?" Zaea asked, having appeared seconds earlier. The female Dumarian nodded to the group. "These things are a real pain. And more and more keep coming. Thankfully I'm much faster."

" Stair way secure." Drew said as he walked towards them. " There were so many of those things. The men didn't stand a chance." He said as he slumped down. " So Captian what's the plan?"

Kyra let out a sigh when Kenny came down after Apollo "such a bore" she said as she sat down against a wall and watched everyone else fight the xenos "don't expect me to help though" she said "I'm not in the mood"

Jackson had gone up to the first floor after apollo and was still up there as watched all the xenomorph's run rampant he thought it's time I actually helped out as his mist appeared before kenny." I doubt your professional will arrive in time When I was on level one just now I counted at least 200 dead bodys and a hell of a lot of xenomorph's but I'm surprised that they haven't gone through apollo's hole This is just bringing back bad memory's for me." informed Jackson to the group of people without turning into his fake human form.

Last edited:
Kenny smiled. "Don't worry, they are going to be here as soon as they can. After all, They love hunting Xenomorphs." He said. "Now lets go down to Level 5 to wait for their arrival." He said as he started walking.

"I'll stay and keep watch and I'll inform you if anything happens." spoke Jackson as his mist cloud dissipated going back up threw the hole to monitor the xenomorphs he had half expected the other guards to say why is he out of his containment unit he'll kill us all but they hadn't so he was glad he could help for a change because the one thing he hated more than guards was xenomorph's.

Last edited:
" Rodregize and Davis stay with Jackson." Both of the guards nodded. and stayed with the prisoner.

Drew headed towards the fifth level he called an imdediate evacuation of the other levels. He let out a breath as he wondered who these guys that hunt Xeno were.

" May I ask why you must keep guards on me it'd be better if they were downstairs with you my friend." Spoke Jackson through the tiny bit of mist left in the room

"They aren't on you." Drew said. "They're with you." He said. As he continued down the hall.

A Quadrupedal Xeno ran towards one of the opening for the second level. It had a long tusk and a bulky body. It's body slammed against a barricade breaking it instantly.