• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh and I always want to remind everyone to keep in mind how much time certain actions take up. Building a simple hut, that's gonna cost you an hour at the very least. Gathering food stuffs, that's another hour or so gone to searching and picking.
I had my post specify time details because of this post of yours. XD Since Cassie and Shade aren't wandering like everyone else, might as well do minor time skipping so that when they meet others, their timelines would be in sync. (Ex. while everyone is out and about doing stuff, time flies, so when you want to meet up with Cass and Shades, you can go right ahead. Kind of saved some effort for myself too)

No worries he would tell me if he thought you did
Okay, good.

Oh can Salem encounter Mina? I think she's the only NPC still unaccounted for. I want her to join and Salem because she's too young to get all flustered over him walking around shirtless. Salem hasn't realized yet but going by some of the comments I've seen fly by he should be more weary of the female trainers than the wild Pokemon. >_<

He needs Mina around because then he won't be sexually assaulted. No mankey business in front of children after all. 8)

um crap I kinda just used mina 2 minutes ago

I did have an npc in mind for Salem though just waiting for Loz's post.

Beside you made Salem hot<.> sexual assault will be part of the fun;)

Oh can Salem encounter Mina? I think she's the only NPC still unaccounted for. I want her to join and Salem because she's too young to get all flustered over him walking around shirtless. Salem hasn't realized yet but going by some of the comments I've seen fly by he should be more weary of the female trainers than the wild Pokemon. >_<

He needs Mina around because then he won't be sexually assaulted. No mankey business in front of children after all. 8)

Lol well you can throw Delilah on that list of girls who wouldn't fawn over Salem. She's way too interested in victory to fawn over boys. I think the only guy she might have had romantic interest in is now six feet under.

um crap I kinda just used mina 2 minutes ago

I did have an npc in mind for Salem though just waiting for Loz's post.

Well, if you wanna get technical, there has only been a psychic and fairy attack. No actual characters appeared yet. But it doesn't matter. I wonder who you had in mind though, as I don't remember reading about any more NPC's so must be a new one then. Unless poor Megan is stumbling through the jungle, having been accidentally swept up in everything. She was only supposed to bring a bottle of Muscatel to a guest staying in room 3030, but when she got to the third floor everything went dark and bad men took her! Now she wakes up here, a participant in the tournament and she doesn't even have a Pokemon!

-----
Then something funny just now. I was reading Mega's right with the Pachirisu and thinking everything is going pretty flashy. But of course I don't know what a Pachirisu is. But let's just say that scene got a whole lot cuter after I googled them. :p

Aww come on did Apollo's dashing rescue not melt her heart a little lol

Psh, her heart ain't cold to begin with lol she'll appreciate it but her opinion won't really sway when it comes to fire.

And in Lady's stomach.

...but I thought ya'll were eating Maverick. That is unless Lady snuck around and...oh dear...he really got the short end of the stick in this RP didn't he XD

You guys didn't just sink my ship. You sunk it, then hired a dive team to go blow up any remains that might have floated to the bottom of the ocean.

Was already 5 steps ahead of you ever since you met her on that first post >:D

I honestly did create her on the spot then because of your interaction but immediately thought of future uses for her.

Posted. God,you all have some funny and morbid conversations while I type.

Glad you enjoyed it! I left it open ended in the case someone comes to help Gerald, be it NPC or Roleplayer...or a Rocket Patrol, if you want to be mean.

Well Pen did I make the grade on the addition for Mega or did I screw it up
Well, most of it was quite solid except this part:
Then middle pachirisu released it's bodily charge in the form of a ball of electricity traveling at the Lucario which met with the club and disapated before making contact.

It might be autoing a little bit to say the club dissipated. I imagine a more logical scenario would be to let Mega decide what happens when the lightning hit the club.

As for Mina's attack, I'd say it's still okay for her to hit all her designated targets, since she caught them off guard.

BurbleBurble have you ever seen Monty Python? Because this is your Eevee right here:
Killer_1c4522_711982.gif

Also, I like that is seems your character is the one being trained by his Pokemon rather than the other way around.

Lets see burbble I used all my introduced heavy hitter npcs so far the Dr. is unaccounted for but your not really hurt yet. I could create a new one or let you run into Efret. Do you have a preference?

BurbleBurble have you ever seen Monty Python? Because this is your Eevee right here:
Killer_1c4522_711982.gif

Also, I like that is seems your character is the one being trained by his Pokemon rather than the other way around.
Not the whole thing, but I've watched snippets including this one: 100% accurate. Gerald needs a Holy hand grenade...or 30 of them :p
And yes, June is more or less his trainer, she could even tell her own teammate instructions and they'd follow.
Lets see burbble I used all my introduced heavy hitter npcs so far the Dr. is unaccounted for but your not really hurt yet. I could create a new one or let you run into Efret. Do you have a preference?
No real pref. I'll take Efret, if he wants. Unless Tepig wants to go lone wolf.

I have to make a riddle at some point involving the airspeed velocity of unladen spearows in flight and coconuts
"Kanto native or Kalosian?"

Quick question, would every trainer have the pokeball of their one pokemon on them and would Damian be able to liberate them from dead bodies

AND ALSO
would they still have their tournament ID on them?