• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Great Region of Polcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Infernape dodge it and then finish it with thunder punch!"
Infernape barely dodged it getting hitted on his left arm
"Use your right arm lets go!"
Infernape punched the ground before dodging the atack

"I'm sorry, boy, I have better things to do." Vivienne turned around and left, heading straight for the forest. "Vespiquen, go above the trees and search for a legendary pokémon."

"I dont agree capturing the legendary pokemon unless he atacks humans without reason..." Jado turned his face to him

Furious at the badmouthing going on, Vespiquen used Fury Swipe on the tree, causing it to fall down. Vivienne heard a large crash several meters away. Vespiquen flew back and arrived at Vivienne's side. "What happened?" Vivienne asked Vespiquen.
"Vesp, vesp vesp" buzzed Vespiquen.
"You knocked down a tree...VESP..." Vespiquen interrupted Vivienne.
"Quen, Vespi, Vespiquen."
"The people from before insulted us. We'll show them. Jigglypuff, Chandelure, Florges, Ninetales and Gardevoir! Come out! Vespiquen, carry Jigglypuff, Chandelure carry Florges and Gardevoir you teleport to the duo. Jigglypuff, sing them to sleep, once they are asleep, Chandelure use flame burst, Florges use petal blizzard, Gardevoir use Dream Eater once they're asleep, Ninetales use flamethrower. Okay? Go." Vespiquen grabbed a hold of Jigglypuff and flew away. Gardevoir disappeared and Florges jumped onto Chandelure. Vivienne sat and waited. Alone.

Hal emerged from the bushes, with a Servine beside him.
"Sorry, he said, opening his satchel. I did get tons of berries though!" he said, carrying up the Servine with ease.
"This is Snivy, a Servine. She just evolved earlier when Nash and I fought the Sky Grunt. Then, Vivienne showed up and I drifted away in a path of berry stalks. What happened when I was away, anyway?"

Status
Not open for further replies.