• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Locily Tales

Macey nearly dove for the ball, Harpy intercepting her halfway there. "Good job, girl!" She kneeled down and ruffled the Rockruffs fur, grabbing an extra Oran berry from her bag to give her. "Our first real battle, and we won!" She gave the pup a little high-five, the turned to look at the ball. Should I... Yeah, I should. I might as well get to know him or her. Her reach for the ball was interrupted by the howls of the rest of her new Pokémon's pack.

"Yeah, let's move. I don't want to be caught by a whole bunch of angry Poochyena." She responded to Bella as she quickly snatched up the Pokeball and stood up, Harpy pawing the ground around her, ready to move out. "You're still looking a little worse for wear, even after that berry, girl. Do you wanna go into your ball for a bit?" Harpy growled slightly at the mention of going back into the confined space of her Pokeball. "Guess not then, but try to leave battling to Caspian and our new team member until you feel better, okay?"

She shifted the ball in her hand slightly, before putting it in her bag with a curious Caspian. She already had several names circling around in her head, and she could decide one along the way. Another howl sounded through the brush, suspiciously deeper than a Poochyena's. She gulped slightly, before reclaiming her usual perky demeanor. "Lead the way, Cura!" She followed after Bella and her Eevee, Harpy keeping close to her boot's heels.

"Sure, why not, Frey is resting and Hel would probably decimate Geyey, no offense."
He took a couple of steps back to make space for the battle and called his Shinx.
"Zeus, come here, we're battling against Alice and her Pidgey."
The pokemon's attitude changed in an instant, going from so cute you wouldn't believe he could do anything to get in trouble, to serious and ready for a fight.
"Hey Alice, I'll let you get the first move."

"None taken. Hel looks really strong," she said while tossing her Pokeball up and down. "Alright, Geyey! You're up!" she said while throwing the Pokeball. A burst of blue light revealed the Pidgey. Alice knelt down and sprayed the Pidgey's slightly burned wing with a potion and a burn heal. "All right Geyey, I'm Alice and this is gonna be our first battle. Are ya' ready?" The pidgey nodded. The Pidgey flew into the air opposing the Shinx. "Thanks Sammy, if you insist! Geyey, Air Cutter!" The Pidgey flapped its wings and created a strong gust with light blue 'S'-shaped energy blades. The barrage of blades flew directly at the Shinx.

"Geyey!" yelled Alice as the Thundershock was a direct hit, a super effective one at that. The Pidgey fell to the ground and struggled to get back up "Are you ok Geyey?" the pidgey struggled to get back on his feet and started to fly again. "That's good, now try another Air Cutter!" The pidgey flew directly above the Shinx and launched another volley of light blue slashes. "And follow that up with Tackle attack!" said the pidgey preparing to divebomb the shinx in case it dodged the air cutter again.

Samuel smiled, Alice had given him an opportunity and he was going to exploit it.
"Zeus, use Thunder Shock again but keep the electricity in your fur, then endure the Air Cutter and tackle that bird out of the sky.
The blades of wind hit the Shinx who ignored the pain and Tackled towards the Pidgey.

"Oh no Geyey!" said Alice before the Pidgey was taken out by a tackle. The pidgey flew a long distance and hit a nearby tree. The pidgey was obviously out of commission. She ran up to the pokemon and pulled out her Pokeball. "You did well for your first battle Geyey. You deserve a nice long rest." Alice put the pokeball away before doing a walk-run up to Sammy. "Well Geyey, did about as well as a newly caught pokemon against a type disadvantage." Alice twirled her finger around her pigtail. She held her hand out for a handshake. "Great first battle, rival. But it won't be so easy next time." she said with a smile.

Samuel grabbed Alice's hand and shook it before returning Zeus to his pokeball with a word of encouragement.
"You could have won, you know." He told his rival. "If Geyey, I'm just going to call him Gey (Jay), had stayed at a distance, he could have used the superior reach of the Air Cutter attack."

Directly north ahead of Isabelle and Macey lie the small-but-steep Minkasha Mountains, a deceptively treacherous range that blocked the pair's direct route to Entale Town. West, pushing slightly northwest, lie the continuation of Route 101. From the peak of a lush, green hill, they could even see the small settlement Professor Laurel had pointed them toward -- Yost Town; small walls and a few houses and shops, though otherwise quaint and unimpressive.

Together on the major path, the two, new trainers didn't face much more in the way of trouble from wild Pokemon -- yet.

Off in the horizon behind Yost, just on the edge of Isabelle and Macey's eyesight, was the skyline of the far-off Packold City; from there, they could see the peaks of Locily's two tallest buildings: the Pokemon League and the Battle Frontier, vying for supremacy amongst the clouds.

Although Route 101 continues all the way to Yost Town, Macey and Isabelle can still see where it thins, and the tall grass reigns supreme once more; still, it seems far more hospitable to them than the Minkasha Mountains, which stand too tall for them to see over.

@Stadium @Astrial

After the conclusion of the newly formed rivals' battle, Samuel and Alice were interrupted by the sound of clapping; watching from nearby was a silver-haired man, with piercing, silver eyes to match. He covers a spiky head of midnight purple hair with a matching, long-brimmed fedora, a white hyacinth flower poking out. The man wears a sleek suit of all black, except for a tie that matches his hat and hair.

"Always a joy to see young trainers testing their mettle in a friendly battle," He commented, his voice a piercing, deep tone which undercut his friendly words, "I recognize you two. You're two of the kids I saw on the docks, headed toward the Professor's Lab! So, tell me -- where's this journey taking you?"

@Crystal1302 @killerwolf9980

(apologies for taking super long to post! hopefully i can get back on track w/ my posting in general lol)

"Well yeah, I knew that Air Cutter is a good long-range attack, I think electric types resist flying type moves don't they? I think my Pokedex has something about it." She dug into her pocket looking up her Pidgey. She wasn't able to find anything like it, but her search was interrupted by a man wearing a suit walking up to her and Sammy. She instantly got a bad vibe from him her and tried to subtly back away from him. "O-Oh. Hello sir." she said "Professor Laurel just told us to travel around Locily and observe some Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon." said Alice hand slowly moving her hand towards Cherry's Pokeball just in case things went south.

"Alice, be careful, I've been in enough battling dens to know that Mr. over here isn't friendly."
Samuel summoned Hel who could sense disasters and who prepared to defend her trainer,
"Who are you and what do you want?' Samuel asked, imitating the man's tone.

The man gave a confused look at the two young trainers, betraying a hint of dismay. He hadn't intended to intimidate the children; no, that just happened to be how he appeared, how he sounded. Though Samuel taking charge and trying to imitate his voice amused the man - apparent by the small smile creeping across his lips - the mysterious man held up both of his hands and took a step back, giving a close look to Hel, Sam's Absol.

"My name's Vamon (Vah-mun), and I think you got the wrong idea, kid," He said plainly, "I'm a friend of the Professor's, and that means I'm a friend of yours. Lemme show ya."

Hoping that the two would ease off enough for him to put his hands down, the man who called himself Vamon pulled open the left side of his coat, reaching a heavy, gloved hand into its inside pocket -- on display to Alice and Samuel, almost two dozen PokeBalls aligned in rows of six. Then, Vamon found what he was looking for, producing his I.D. The man held it out for both to see:

Vamon Quint
Pokemon League Record: 28-8

"I was just hoping to introduce myself to the next generation," The former League Champion tried to his explain, gentleness trapped behind his rigid, bass-y voice, "Laurel sure knows how to pick 'em; every Champion in Locily the past fifteen years got their starter Pokemon in the cliffs of Foster Town."

Alice instantly inhaled a sigh of relief when seeing the man's trainer ID, "Oh thank Arceus." she said instantly relaxing. "Sorry about that Mr. Vamon. I had no idea you knew the professor. No offense, but with that outfit, you give off some sinister vibes." she said moving her hand away from her pokeball. "There are more than a few bad guys around here. Earlier today I saw a few guys down at the docks who were probably up to no good." she said her eyes wandering. "Anyway nice to meetcha. I'm Alice Sunstone and my rival over there is Samuel. but I just call him Sammy." Said Alice before stretching her arms up and putting her hands behind her head. "Anyway Mr. Vamon, did you really come all the way over here just to say hi to the new trainers? I don't know much about the pokemon league but I know that it's really far from here."

"Well, now I feel awkward." Said Samuel as he scratched his head. "Alice's right, though."
He put Hel back into her pokeball.
"If you want to go to the Professor's lab, there must be a more efficient way then walking through the first route, but ..."
Samuel forgot his caution as he looked at Vamon's ID.
"Can I see your pokemon, or at least get info on their species, genders, abilities, and movesets?"
He had always wanted to be a strong trainer, and now that one was in front of him, Samuel intended to get an idea about professional team compositions.

“I think we’re getting close!” Macey held her hand up to her face to block out the sun’s glare, trying to get a good look at the town up ahead. She turned back towards Bella and said, “We’re maybe an hour away, give or take a few minutes.”

Harpy crowed and darted around somewhere up ahead, fully healed and full of energy from the battle with Keisha (Kay-sha), Macey’s new Poochyena. Macey guessed that the mountains reminded her of her home on the Isle of Armor, where she’d found and caught the pup. They’d gone back and climbed the place quite a few times, enjoying the view and gawking at the trainers that managed to make it into the tower of darkness.

Macey turned back around to face Yost town as it slowly grew closer, spotting some tall grass where she could maybe let Keisha out for a little bit. “Let’s keep moving!”

Isabelle had to pause, taking the opportunity to catch her breath, when two skyscrapers representing the finest the world of Pokémon battling had to offer first came into view.

The brisk pace they had set when escaping from the wild Poochyena burned slowly through her muscles. The young teen rolled her stretched, pulling at her upper arm and back muscles by pressing at her elbow before doing the same on the other arm. Ohhh... that felt nice. That boat she arrived on had been so claustrophobic. "You think Harpy is already there?" Isabelle asked, a quirk to her lips.

While the Rockruff had scouted ahead, Cura had stayed closer to the pair of trainers. "Eev." She wagged her tail, paw pointing forward. Not the only one impatient to go ahead.

"Fine," she pretended to pout, "was thinking we could enjoy things out here for a while longer. Hey, Macey! Should find a place at the outskirts to stay at or go into Yost Town." Glancing meaningfully at where her friend kept the poké ball for Keisha. "Don't want to overwhelm her."

Nothing much else to do but continue, so Isabelle adjusted her laden coat and set off. "Keep your ears perked." Road or not, the tall grass seemed awfully close. And if she learned anything from growing up on Almia was that, Pokémon went where they pleased.

Macey and Isabelle's path to Yost Town remained relatively quiet, even in the parts where the tall grass started to peak out onto the roads; life seemed to go on for the wild Pokemon out and about -- the birds circling in the air and bugs squirming through grass or around trees, away from things like hungry Skwovets or Hoothoot. Maybe fifteen minutes or so from the outskirts of Yost Town, however, Macey's Rockruff paused, rearing back in caution.

Cura, Isabelle's Eevee, seemed to pick up on a scent as well, though instead of fear, the young Eevee seemed to display sympathy, pity. Both the Pokemon made motions to their trainers, hoping the humans would follow them off the beaten path toward the perceived distress.

@Astrial @Stadium

"You're right," Vamon paused with a contemplative look, taking Alice's comment about his outfit to heart; he seemed almost embarrassed -- easily so. But his ears and interest perked when the young Locily native mentioned strange men at the docks, his eyes growing eerily serious, Though Alice and Sammy both paid the shady men on the docks little mind (Sammy, of course, not really knowing they exist), Vamon seemed like he...expected it?

Regardless, he put on a cheerful face instead as the two trainers introduced themselves; the member of the Elite Four let out an infectious laugh.

"Right again; both of you. As a member of the Elite Four, it's my duty to ensure the safety of the entire Locily Region, and every person and Pokemon in it. That said, knowing the Professor was sending out a new generation of trainers into this world, I did have to get an idea of what you're like for myself...Anyway! Sammy, how can I say no to such a request? I respect your dedication to learning and understanding; and Alice! I respect your willingness to take this Sammy on as a rival. Okay everyone! Let's go!"

With a casual motion of his hand, Vamon stuffed his league ID back into its pocket and removed six distinctly designed PokeBalls from the same side of his jacket, flicking all six in the same movement.

"Hitmonlee! Slaking! Chandelure! Duraludon! Lanturn! Vileplume! Come on out and enjoy the weather!"

Vamon Quint was surrounded by a large team of six in an instant, his Pokemon encircling him as if they had practiced the formation and pose before. With an impressive, wide smile and a happy dance, Vamon clearly seemed a lot more friendly and approachable surrounded by his team; it was almost hard to imagine him as the same, intimidating man from moments prior. Each of Vamon's Pokemon were impressively large, even for their breed, and had a healthy glow to them that showed a physical and mental balance.

"Now, if you take out those Dexes that Professor Laurel gave you, they'll tell you everything you need to know about my Pokemon," Vamon explained, holding up an index finger as he lectured, "The Dexes won't tell you my team's abilities, stats or moves for certain, but they'll tell you every possible combination there is in the book. Don't get overwhelmed. There's a lot of them. And even if you forget, your Dex never will!"

"Awesome!"
Samuel could be compared to a young child who had just been given a present. Truly, he wasn't lying about loving pokemon.
"Okay, let's see."
Samuel started tinkering with his watch, he wasn't sure if the others would realize what he was doing, and if they did, how they would react but he pulled up a type chart.
"Your team looks as if it would struggle against ground types, so how do you do it."

She hadn't seen her Eevee act so concenered for years. But there was no question that she'd follow. "Okay, Cura. Let's go." The young trainer tapped her belt containing a pair of poké balls. "I'll keep you inside for now Firaga, but, if all works well, I'll let out." Isabelle started to set off, rooting through her pockets as half-jogged, half-walked.

"Keep a few steps behind me, please. Macey. Could need you and Harpy to intervene if some were to happen." Now, where had she put her bandages. Maybe she should've invested a spray.

Macey nodded at Bella's request, calling Harpy to trot beside her. The Rockruff rarely acted distressed, and Macey knew to trust her pup's instincts, so she was more than a little worried. She adjusted her bag on her shoulders, deciding to throw Caspian in his pokeball for a while, just incase things went south and she had to access some of the potions she'd bought quickly.

"I'm right behind you." She said as she set off after Isabelle, Harpy trotting along and worriedly sniffing the air alongside her.

"Good catch, trainer," Vamon grinned, cupping his chin between his right thumb and index finger, "It depends on the ground type, and whether it has a trainer, and even how good that trainer is. Most ground Pokemon have their own dual types that I can take advantage of -- otherwise, I have different mixes of speed, durability and strength available. If I can pivot my Pokemon around into a more favorable match-up, I'm cofident, even if I'm sometimes at a type disadvantage. And remember; in the League, we fight doubles. The Gym Challenge is tough, but singles tough is far different from doubles tough."

The intimidating Elite Four trainer paused, then shrugged, before looking off toward the nearby mountains with a pensive look, "Anything else I can help you two out with? I'm excited to have met you both, but I do believe I've some business to attend to."

@killerwolf9980 @Crystal1302

The closer Macey and Isabelle got, they could pick up the sounds of a whimpering Pokemon, slightly behind the menacing sneers and jeers of others. Quickly, they parsed their way through the tall grass to a small clearing. On one side: Macey and Isabelle. On the other side: a wounded, moaning Venipede. It tried to curl up to safety in its shell, but the five Tailow that surrounded it gave the frightened bug Pokemon no quarter:

That was, until the Tailow noticed Isabelle and Macey, as well as Cura, the Eeevee and Harpy, the Rockruff. They cut off the Venipede's exit, but made sure to turn to face the two trainers, protective over their prey.

@Stadium @Astrial

"Those are some cool pokemon you got there Mr. Vamon! I don't have anything else to ask. Bye Mr. Vamony!" said Alice before picking up her backpack and walking off. "Hope to see you again at the pokemon league!" Alice turned to Samuel. "I'm heading off Sammy. I wanna get to Yost Town before nightfall. Not too big on camping."she said before about to continue down Route 101. "Wanna come with me Sam or do you have something else to ask Mr. Vamon." said Alice before tilting her head to the side.

"Nah, I've got nothing else to ask to Vamon. And besides, I don't have a personal heater like you do."
He started to walk towards Yost Town and an actual bed.
"Hey Alice, do you have any pokemon you really want for your team?"

Alice chuckled a bit at Sammy's statement. "I'm pretty sure Piggy's not to keen on being a personal heater, and I'm pretty sure Absol's fur will keep you warm all you want," she said before looking up and pondering. "Well, I've never really given it much thought. After all, I never really considered actually leaving Foster Town until earlier today," she said before stopping talking and think for a moment. "But I guess if I had to pick. I'd say...a Quagsire," said Alice with a small snap. "I've always liked the pokemon. Yeah, I already have Cherry but I love Water-types and Quagsire is one of the coolest in my opinion. They always look so funny with their dot eyes but they always have that happy smile on their face." Said Alice before looking at Sammy. "So, how about you. Any Pokemon you've always liked?"

"What the heck?" Macey looked at the poor, wounded Ventipede. "Hey, you birds can't just pick at a Pokémon like it's a packet of crisps!" She glared at them, hearing Harpy growl alongside her. She new that she had to help this injured Pokémon, though she did make a slight mental note to tell the Professor about this later, though she knew that if she forgot to Bella probably would remember to do it anyway.

"Bella, do you think you can handle the ones closest to us with Cura and Firaga? I'll get the others trying to keep the little guy from running away." She quickly grabbed Caspian's pokeball, ignoring Keisha's for now, since she didn't want to throw the Poochyena into a battle as big as this one yet. "Time to see how you battle, little guy." She threw the ball, watching as the seal Pokémon formed on the ground. "Use Water Gun, and Harpy, use Sand Attack to blind them!"

"Well, you already now I want a Talonflame for my team, I also like both Vaporeon and Azumarill but for type coverage, I'm only going to catch one of the two."
Samuel then started mumbling to himself.
"But Talonflame has a 4x weakness to rock, I'd need a pokemon to counter that, maybe a Lucario with it's dual resistances..."
He opened his virtual team builder and tinkered with it for most of the way to Yost Town.

"If you want a Talonflame, I think you should spend some time looking around here. I'm pretty sure I saw one or two Fletchling in this route. Those evolve into Talonflame right?" Said Alice before digging out her pokedex and searching to the Fletchling page. "Yep, says so right here!" Said Alice showing the dex to Samuel. "I know you already caught the Shinx here but if you really want a Talonflame, it would be nice to get one as soon as you can." Said Alice before putting the Pokedex away.

"That's what I thought, but it's going to have to wait for tomorrow, I don't want to get caught in the dark. Besides it would be smart to get a lay of the land before dusk."
Samuel took out his phone.
"Hey, do you want to exchange numbers, it'd help coordinate our research and also give me an excuse to demand more duels. We're almost there, I'm going to see the restaurants then call my parents, they're a bit intense, but they're good people. Funny thing is you'd assume their jobs would keep them busy."

"Now that you say, I should probably call my grandpa. I definitely don't wanna spend my first night adventuring inside of a Pelipper's mouth. Don't ask." Said Alice before flashing her Rotom phone with her phone number listed. "Anyway what do you want to eat when we get there? I hope we find a good curry place, or maybe barbecue, heck I'll eat anywhere as long as it's good." She said almost visibly salivating. Alice snapped out of her hunger induced stupor from a tug on one of her pigtails. "Ow! How did you get out of your pokeball without me even noticing! You'd think my years of fishing would give me better spacial awareness." She rubbed the back of her head before looking at Cherry. "Do you know what you want for dinner?" Cherry did the equivalent of shrugging her shoulders for the shrimp pokemon. "I guess Cherry doesn't know either. Do you know what's in the area Sammy?

"Barbecue sounds nice." Samuel said.
He released Hel from her pokeball
"Barbecue, yes or no?"
"Sol." (I'm always down for some meat.)
"It's settled then, while we walk can I ask about how you got Cherry?"

"Cherry? Well that's quite a story. It was my first time fishing alone. I've gone fishing before, but that was with Grandpa helping me. On that day I was really unlucky. At the docks this Sharpedo ate something called an Aguav Berry and went on a rampage. Now in the Ocean, there was a newly hatched Clauncher. Barely a few days old, and could barely swim by itself, much less walk. The Sharpedo was heading right for Clauncher, so I dove right in and grabbed Cherry. But that Sharpedo was really fast and was able to get a really big bite on my right arm." She said before pulling up her right Jacket sleeve revealing multiple teeth shaped scars. "Doctor who treated me said I ended up breaking my arm and I would be lucky to use it again." Said Alice before pulling her sleeve back. "But it still works now! And sure I can't do as much with this arm. A good shot to it would probably hurt like hell, maybe even break it, but I do my best with what I have." She said before flashing Sam a smile.

(Just gonna skip over the encounter to get moving)

Macey pulled Harpy and Caspian back into their pokeballs as the bird Pokémon retreated, leaving behind the small Ventipede. “There you go, little guy. I’d love to have you join my team, but I think you’ll be fine on your own I. The wild.” She kneels down and nudged the curled-up Pokémon, causing it unravel and run off.

“Good.” She turned her head to the sky, barely visible through the trees. “Oh, sheesh, it’s getting dark. As much as I love camping, we should get going.” She patted her pokeball filled bag. “You guys definitely deserve a full night in a Pokémon center.”

She managed to not get lost in the forest—years of living near the Glimwood Tangle and giving her a lot of experience in not getting lost—and made it into town pretty quickly. Maybe it was the fact that her Poochyena had Run Away (at least she thought Keisha did) she managed to outrun any growls that sounded out behind her. As she walked through the streets of town, she noticed a few familiar faces. “Hi guys! Guess what I caught!” She ran over to Sammy and Alice, grinning. “A real Poochyena, like the ones from Hoenn!”

As the trainers met up at day's end, they would have ample time to find the aptly named 'Roast Tepig' BBQ-style restaurant, contact family or friends about their adventure so far, heal up at the Pokemon Center, and either stay there for a night or find the local 'Yost Motel' tucked near the exit route out of town.

Whoever so chose to eat at 'Roast Tepig' would once again overhear a similar, woeful tale as the ones they overheard in Foster; sat around the self-roast grill pit in the center of their table, the young trainer(s) could listen in to two slightly older people - a boy and a girl, maybe on a date:

"You bought that P.C when?" The girl asked.
"Maybe three days ago -- brand new," The boy replied, upset, "It's expensive too! Those RKT machines. Geez."
"And, what happened, exactly?"
"Well I went to check my inboxed Pokemon and one of them was just...gone."
"Gone?" The girl sounded almost shocked.
"Just gone." The boy's sadness turned to frustration.
"Did you try to tell the police? Complain to RKT Corp?"
"I reported a bug and filed a complaint, but RKT said it'll take at least a month before they can even begin looking into it!"
"That's absurd!" The girl replied, angry for her friend.
"And the police can't do anything about it-"

But the night would go otherwise without a hitch, and the beds comfy enough to get a decent rest -- whether those beds be in the Pokemon Center, or in the motel.

Either way, the sun would rise early in the morning, a light fog clinging several feet above the ground. The trainers could see just far enough ahead to get a glimpse of the straight, even Route 102 toward Entale Town; the sign for Entale Read, "Pokemon League Amateur Registration Now Open! Trainers Of The Future, Sign Up Today!"

@Crystal1302 @killerwolf9980 @Astrial

(y'all can do what you wanna do at night and/or continue straight on to the next morning and out of town)

Alice sat up from her bed and put the hood down from her vaporeon onesie. "First night out of town done!" said Alice to herself before sliding out of the Pokemon Center bed. "God dinner last night was amazing, though I think Piggy wasn't too keen on the name," said Alice recalling how uncomfortable her Tepig looked in the restaurant until it distracted itself by eating the pokemon food. "Anyway, today's gonna be a good day, just gonna wake up, get dressed, and have a fun day!" said Alice before getting up and changing out of her onesie and into her usual outfit. She ran back to her bed to her three pokemon resting next to it. "Cherry, Piggy, Geyey, are you all ready to go?" "Claw." "Tepig!" "Pi-Pi!" the three pokemon all agreed and two of the pokemon were returned to their pokeballs. Alice fixed Cherry on Alice's shoulder and stepped out. "It is such a lovely day!" she said going to the center of the east circle. "Just gotta wait for May-May and Sammy. Though I can't help thinking of the people we overheard at Roast Tepig. Pokemon disappearing from PC's? Makes me worried about using them. I wish there was a way to help, but I have no idea how or where to start. I guess I have to just keep my eye out or more suspicious people and not get distracted by trainers getting knocked into the ocean by their own Absol anymore." said Alice chuckling to herself

Macey woke to a sharp tugging at her pant leg and looked over groggily to find Harpy and Keisha biting at the flared bottoms of her baggy sweatpants in an attempt to wake her, with Caspian cheering them on from the sidelines. "Okay, okay, I'm up!" She grabbed her glasses and pushed herself into a sitting position, smiling. "At least you two seem to be getting along." She'd been a little worried about how the two territorial Pokémon would react to each other, but they'd proven to be quick friends the previous night, wrestling playfully and chowing down on some Pokémon food. Maybe it had something to do with her nature, since Keisha almost never left Harpy's side. She scratched them behind their ears and slid out of the Pokémon Centers bed, throwing on her clothes. and grabbing a hairbrush and ties from her bag so she could do her hair on the way outside.

After successfully wrestling all her Pokémon back into their balls, she rushed out the Center's doors and into the square, running her brush through her hair with practiced speed. She caught sight of her fellow trainer up ahead, saying something about the missing pokemon story she'd also caught wind of at the restaurant. "Hey, Alice!" She began tying up her hair as she walked over, not really caring about how messy the 'tails were. "Are you thinking about the missing pokemon thing we heard last night? I think I heard something similar when I was shopping before I set out, though I can't really be sure."

"Morning May-May!" she said with a wave as Cherry nodded. "Yeah, I can't help thinking about it. I couldn't imagine having Cherry or any pokemon taken from me. I just feel really bad about it. I mean, I want to help, but I have no idea where to start. We don't' even know who's doing it or how to stop it." said Alice looking at her shoes. "Anyway, I was planning on heading to do some fishing by the beach over there while waiting for Sammy to get up. I've never really gotten a chance to fish outside of Foster Town, so I wanted to try. Wanna come with me?" said Alice before looking in her backpack to make sure her fishing rod was there and ready.

Samuel woke up and raised his head from the books he had been studying, he had been researching Frey's evolutionary line and planned possible future builds for the Bulbasaur. Yawning, he threw Zeus' pokeball and the Shinx emerges.
"Zeus, Thunder Shock on me, but turn it down, please."
The Electric type gave his trainer a confused look but complied. After being shocked, Samuel felt more awake.
"Well, let's get going." he said to his pokemon as they went out of the building.

“Hey, there’s Sammy!” Macey turned around to smile and wave at the boy and his Shinx, before realizing she still had her hairbrush in hand. She quickly turned it away in her back, accidentally brushing by Harpy’s pokeball and causing it to rattle in an almost annoyed fashion. “Not know, girl.” She whispered to it.

“About the fishing, I’m fine with whatever you guys want to do, as long as it involves breakfast. I’m starving already.” She patted her stomach, smiling.”

Alice chuckled a bit. "Sorry, I don't eat whatever I catch. I just take a picture and release the pokemon I catch." She said before her rotom phone flew out of her bag on cue as she grabbed it. She swiped a few pages and opened the pictures app. She showed a few of the pokemon she caught such as various patterns of Magikarp, Basculin, Wishiwashi and Aarokuda. She put the phone away. "So, if you wanna stop for breakfast before we go, that's fine. Is there any place you had in mind?"

Samuel approached the two girls who were talking about fishing.
"You know, Alice, now that you're a pokemon trainer, you don't have to stop at taking pictures."
He patted down on some of his hair that were raised because of Zeus' electricity.
"I think I'm going to get something from the open air market then get on the road, but what about you girls?"