• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

((OOC: Uh, we'll ignore that. Put a Bio in the disscussion. The here in the first post is the link.))
"I couldn't protect anyone... yet i'm a guardian... i'm such an idiot..." Stocking said to himself. He noticed Thunder. "I-I'm sorry i couldn't help..." he said to Thunder (Forgot Thunder's gender lol).

(OOC: If Overs a female and dating Thunder, that what gender is Thunder if they're not homosexual? XD)

They both gasped. "Its okay! You didn't know we were hurt!" Over said calmly. "Yeah! The good thing is we all got out safe, thanks to that Ash kid!" Thunder said reassuringly.

((OOC: forgot Over's gender too though.)) ((OOC: ASK IN THE DISSCUSSION!))

"O-ok..." Stocking said. His eyes glowed yellow, and all the logs that fell came up, and flew to the cabin, fixing it.

(well pokemon has been airing for 20 years now, and surprise surprise, it has 20 seasons. Everyone in this rp thread (so like 12 people) have watched till at least season 20. so you won't know much pokemon in this rp since there r seven gens now. i've watched all seasons up to sun and moon {20} but we're roleplaying in the xy gen, even tho there r pokemon from Alola. u don't know much about pokemon since u haven't watched even quarter of the franchise but okay, u can apply. as long as u don't keep asking wats going on, because thats your own fault for not watching pokemon.)

Stocking followed them inside and went in their room. "Wow, your room is bigger than mine. Probaly because 2 people live here. Can i Help decorate?" Stocking asked.

"Wow... That trainer was tough..." Over said. "Yeah, he knocked us out in three attacks! But we couldn't attack it anyway since we're small and electric doesn't do anything against rock." Thunder added. They both stared at each other, blushing. "At least we're safe now." Over said calmly. "Yeah." Thunder said. They both continued gazing at each other blushing, they leaned forwards, about to- OH, NOT THEM AGAIN! "Prepare for trouble!" They heard Team Rocket from a distance.

Stocking walked outside. "Oh, look! A powerful pikachu! What should you do? Should you capture it?" Stocking yelled up. A claw came down and grabbed Stocking, bringing him up to the balloon. Team Rocket put Stocking in a glass cage. "This cage is Electric Proof, so you can't escape!" James said.

Luna woke up and yawned. Luna looked around, giving her new room a look. She still felt a little weak but then heard Team Rocket and Luna jumped out the window and jumped on the air balloon and scratched it.

Thunder and Over ran outside "Ha, they don't know who they're messing with." Over whispered, they both looked at each other and grinned. "HEY! YOU CALL US LOVEY DOVEY'S? WHAT ABOUT YOU TWO JESSIE AND JAMES!" Thunder and Over both mocked. "What? Meowth, translate!" Jessie demanded. "Dey say- Hey, you calls us lovey dove's? What about you'ze two Jessie and James." Meowth laughed, Jessie and James glared at each other awkwardly. "Jessie, my girlfriend?!?!? I'de rather die!" James exclaimed. "Same goes for me, rat breath!" Jessie commented back.

Stocking snapped his... Paws? and The glass shattered and a hole appeared in the Balloon. Team Rocket said, "WHAT?!" As stocking lept off the balloon and it went flying. As stocking was falling he said, "I always wanted to go skydiving." and landed on the ground safely.

"A trainer crept up to us, used his Onix to knock us out, captured us yadda yadda yadda Ash saved us, Ray also got captured by a trainer but broke free and now i'm seeing a mouse sky diving." Thunder and Over explained at the same time.

Luna looked up, sure enough there was a mouse sky diving. Luna looked at Stocking, "What's with you and Ray seriously it's ridiculous the way you two act around each other" Luna said taking the drink he offered and sniffed it trying to see what was in it.

Right when Over and Thunder looked at him, Stocking pulled two drinks from behind his back. "I think you would prefer this. It's your favorite." He said. "And i'm still mad at him for what he did back there. At least you apologized."

"HASSAH, WE DON'T NEED TO SNIFF! We can heeeeeeear the food." They both said speedily at the same time. "Strawberry, Banana, Pineapple, Apple, and Kiwi." They both said extremely fast, then began drinking like nothing happened, at the same time!

"That's why it's smells like it" Luna said not really surprised. "So what do you guys want to do?" Luna asked curiously putting the drink down, not drinking it because not thirsty.

"Wha-? We didn't take those drinks, we took those drinks. But we'll try those electric ones." They both said at the same time, throwing their previous drinks behind them then trying the one he offered, again, acting like nothing happened, AT THE SAME TIME.