• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

"... All of them were different flavored Electricity." stocking said as he zoomed out of the forest his fast shadow past by 10 times until it stopped and Stocking said, "WOW! I'M SO EXITED! I JUST RACED AROUND THE WORLD 10 TIMES! THIS IS WHAT ELECTRICITY DOES TO YOU! DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!" Stocking yelled as he fell asleep

"Oh my moons" Luna said and face-palmed herself. "Well lookes like I have to take them inside" Luna said to herself walking to Stocking. Luna picked Stocking up and put him on her back while walking to the cabin.

Ray was still fighting Max. The Trainer had sent out Ribbons, a Sylveon, to battle the Riolu. Ribbons used Moonblast on Ray, but since it was day, the attack did very little damage. Ray gave Ribbons a sympathetic look, then attacked with ThunderPunch. This knocked out the Fairy type. Max returned Ribbons, then looked at Ray. "Dang, you took out every member of my team!" She said, impressed. "Were you always this strong? I guess two days in the woods can really buff a Pokemon! Huh!" And with that, Max went into the Pokemon Center. Ray ran to the cabin and saw Luna. "Hi, sorry, I got caught then broke free then had to battle my old Trainer," He explained.

"LALALALALLALALALALALALALALLALALAHAHSSGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA" They continued their Mexican dance. Over's cheeks got Over-Voltaged again. "No! The pain!" Over shrieked. "Not again! You almost killed us both the last time you had an over-voltage!" Thunder wailed. "HERE IT GOES" Over used Thunder Shock, there was a ray of strong yellow light that reached the skyline, it wiped out everything up to 3 meters away, Thunder fell flat on the ground, knocked out, burned, just like the day they arrived at the forest. Over collapsed, she lost too much electricity. They were both lying on the ground, burned. Some trees were on fire whilst the cabin was almost fully burned down. It was a disaster. Ray, Luna, Stocking, and everyone else was knocked out too.

OOC : Back guys
BIC: "Huh what happened, Luna where are you and where is everyone else and why am I near a volcano next to an Incineroar?" Rowl questioned."LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Help hurry and bring back up!!!" Rowl Shouted.

A Giant water blast came from the sky. it put out everything, and everything was restored. Stocking woke up. "BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME." A loud voice said. Stocking got on his knees, with everyone healed and said, "Oh Thank you, water Fairy... Thank you for your trouble." a loud "LUUUUUUUUUNA!" rang through the sky, and it sounded like Rowl.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Rowl screamed as the Incineroar was about to drop Rowl in the volcano.

Stocking jumped in his bed, and fell asleep. He had a nightmare. He woke up. "What was that? I can't remember..." He said, and fell back asleep.

((OOC: that is Stocking btw))

Attachments

• 51204bcbe7367518389baf06adf660b6.jpg
    51204bcbe7367518389baf06adf660b6.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 41
Ray...Was still knocked out. He had sustained quite a few bad burns from the inferno. They were all over him, his face and torso, his legs, his arms, all covered in burns.

"Oh my moons, oh my moons" Luna whispered and sat beside Ray. "Alright, I wish I really didn't have to do this" Luna said and closed her eyes when she opened them they were green. There was light surrounding Ray and then he was healed. "He'll be alright just need a little rest" Luna said.

Stocking walked out of the cabin as Ray got up. Stocking looked him in the eye... and slapped him across the face. "Now we're even" Stocking said, walking back to the Cabin

Luna was still blushing when she got to her room though it was only a faint blush. Luna sighed and layed down on her bed. "What a crazy couple of days" Luna said quietly.

Ray got up. "Ow..." He said, rubbing his face where Stocking had slapped him. "What the...Why was I unconscious?" He asked no one in particular.

Luna fell asleep lost in her thoughts. "Midnight. Dawn. Rowl" Luna whispered. "Ray. Stocking. Root. Over. Thunder. Timber." Luna whispered. "Noooooo!" Luna screamed and covered her mouth while starting to cry.

Ray heard Luna crying and walked to her room. He saw Rowl trying to cheer her up. "Hey Rowl," He greeted the Rowlett, "What's wrong, Luna?" He asked.