• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Ray watched the trio fly off. He facepawed(Facepalming but with paws). Those idiots just kept coming back. Kinda like Max. Ray remembered his old Trainer and grinned a little bit. I wonder if she'll recognize me? Hope she doesn't! He thought.

Ray turned around to see Luna, though he could have just sensed her aura with no problem. "Hey, Luna!" He said cheerfully. The Lucario walked over to her. "You okay?"

Ray looked at his paws again. "Evolved," He responded, then shook his head in amazement. "I never thought...I still can't believe it," He confessed. "I mean...Now I think I have control over my aura powers. Or at least more than I had." He remembered trying to communicate with Ash.

"I evolved to I'm a Dartrix now but I don't think I should be called Rowl anymore though" Rowl said to Ray. " But anyway Team Rocket tried to Attack us we saw them and so I evolved and took us out of there" Rowl said to Ray and the others.

Akuma ran out of the trees and into the opening that the other pokemon stood in, staring at Luna he caught up, " You left me... I saw y'all flying off... ", He growled.

Akuma stared at her with bored eyes,
" So it was worth risking your life... It was worth hurting me? That's ok, I'm probably not worth dying for anyways... I just need some time to regain my strength, courage, and emotions... I'll be back in a few days."
Without a word Akuma fell into the shadows.

" Rowl keeps you safer anyways right? He makes you happy, So leave me alone Luna... I'm going somewhere you can't I'll be back in a few days. I promise I'll be back... " Without hesitation he whipped around and diappeared the shadows disappearing with him. Leaving you and the others alone in the clearing.

Ray walked after Luna. He sat down next to her. "He'll be back," He tried to comfort the little Eevee. "Sometimes, some Pokemon need to take a break. I'm sure this'll just blow right over." There was a bit of doubt in his words, however.

Ray shook his head. "No, it's not. You didn't do anything wrong. He just needs some space. Sometimes, you just have to calm down and think about things. Akuma isn't mad at you, he's just a little worried. And he just needs to find some way to channel that without hurting anyone on accident. You understand, right?"

Ray sighed a sigh full of sorrow for his friend. He thought back to one of his friends back where he used to live. The little Zorua was his closest friend, his best buddy. Until a Sneasel moved into the forested area. Zorua immediately befriended the Pokemon, but that might not have been the best thing. The Sneasel would always lead him into dangerous situations that Ray had to help him out of. One day, Zorua got captured because of Sneasel's reckless ideas.

Luna stopped crying and turned her face away from Ray and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry I have to go" Luna said while getting up and walking towards the lake. Luna got in and started diving down and she saw a crescent moon necklace. Luna grabbed it and swam up. By the time Luna got to the top she was gasping for breath. Luna got out of the water and ran into the clearing. "Hey, Ray can you help me with this?" Luna asked looking at Ray and held up the moon necklace.

Ray ran over and pulled Luna out of the lake. He looked at the necklace that she was holding. It was shaped like a crescent moon. Of course. An Eevee named Luna almost drowns while trying to get a moon necklace out of a lake, He thought with mixed concern and worry. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

Ray smiled at seeing that the fire had re-lighted in Luna's eyes. "Gladly," He said. Ray took the necklace and placed it carefully around her neck. "Looks good on you," He told her.

Ray looked back at Ash and his friends. "I...I made a commitment. You're not going to believe this, but I'm...joining that human. He helped save me from Max twice, and I don't know how I could ever repay him for that. If it wasn't for him, I'd be..." His voice trailed off.

Luna looked at Ash and smiled. "He's like no human I've ever met before" Luna said and looked back at Ray. "Well at least I'll join for a little bit but I want to see what it's like. What it's like to be with him" Luna said and looked back at Ash.

"Hey, I bet I can communicate with him now. You know, since I'm a Lucario and all now. Through aura," He clarified. The control he had over his power was definitely more than he had before.

Ray nodded. "C'mon," He said, and began to walk towards the group of humans. He couldn't help but notice that some alarm bells were still going off in his mind, despite the fact that these Trainers had saved him more than once. Ray walked up to Ash. He reached out with his aura and said, "I have a couple of friends that would like to travel with you for a little while. They want to see how it is before they completely make up their minds. Could they come for a bit?"

(OOC: @GlaceonLoverInTheEast )

Ash nodded. "Sure, why not." Ash replied, his companions looked confused. "Ehh... Who are you talking to, Ash?" Serena asked concerned. "To Lucario, it can communicate using his Aura." Ash explained, relieving Serena.

Luna was a little excited and really neevous so she would always walk close to Ray and Rowl. Luna's ears twitched. Luna let her instinct take over and she spun around.

((OOC: Well, Stocking and Root have powers, but we have to ask Staff for Legendaries.))

Stocking heard something, so he darted off. He arrived in a strange place. "Who's there? Reveal yourself!" He asked.

Luna went closer to the trainers when Stocking darted off. Luna was pretty sure she heard a twig snap in the trees to her right but when she looked nothing was there. Luna was on high alert and wanted to rest because she was tired but since she was on alert she didn't seem tired anymore.