• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Ray followed Luna. He was a little confused as to why she had just run off; Ash had said that they could come with him on his journey! And Luna had asked that. "Luna?" He called.

"Alright, have we got everyone?" Ash asked loudly to make sure everyone heard him. Over and Thunder yelled, "You got us!" Yet all they heard was "Pika pi!" "Rai rai!" Ash waited for everyone else's response, he got Over and Thunder, or, Pikachu and Raichu to him.

Ray heard this. "Luna, it's now or never. He's about to leave," He said gently to her. "Let's just get going and find out if you like him or not." He turned around and began walking. "We might have to wait for Luna," He told Ash. "I don't think she's quite ready yet."

"Uhh.. That Rowlet is pointing there, maybe it lost something? I'll go see, you guys stay here." Ash ran off to the direction Root was pointing, looking for anything Root could've lost.

Last edited:
Stocking looked around, like he was looking for something. "I know I heard something..." Stocking said to himself. he heard footsteps. "Must be that kid... what ever..." Stocking said.

"Hello? Anyone out there?" Ash echoed. He kept walking, looking left and right for anything. Then, it hit him. "Oh! It was looking for Stocking! I didn't even notice Stocking wasn't there!" He said ashamed. "Stocking? You out there?" He called out, his voice echoing.

Luna went closer to the humans but not as close as to were they could hear her say that she was there. But then when she saw Ash leave she ran off in the direction he left. Luna had no idea why, her legs just moved and it happened. She was looking for Ash and Ash was looking for Stocking.

Ray took off after Luna. What the heck is going on with her? He wondered. He shook his head, a grin on his face. She sure is a weird Pokemon, The Lucario thought.

Luna let out a sigh of relief as Akuma stopped charging and looked at Ash. Ash had heard every word that Luna had just said and Luna was wondering why he was looking at her in such surprise. Luna then looked at her moon necklace. "D-did you understand me?" Luna asked Ash.

Ray encountered the Absol from before. He nodded greeting to her. His face conveyed nothing that he was feeling, but he was equally as mad at Akuma for hurting Luna by running off as he was happy that she had returned to the Eevee.

Akuma stared at Luna with sorrow filled eyes, his gaze reeked sadness, but his facial features remained emotionless, " I'm sorry for eaving, I won't leave again unless you want me too... "

Luna looked at him. "I never want you to leave" Luna said seriously. "So let's go" Luna said happily and started walking off in the direction of the clearing where the others are.

Luna looked at Akuma. "Stop that we are going to travel with him for a while and he is not going to capture us in Pokeballs unless we ask him to, understand?" Luna told Akuma seriously.

Ray sighed, and got between the Pokemon and the Trainer. "I get it. You don't trust humans. I literally only trust him right now, so I understand."

Akuma stared at Lucario and Luna uneasy, but after a while he laid his fur flat and nodded at Ray, understanding. "f he betrays us or hurts Luna, he'll wish he never messed with me... " Akuma then walked by Luna, standing side-by-side with the black eevee. Her soft pelt cooled him down.

Luna smiled. "That's the Akuma I remember" Luna said and looked at Ray. "You see, when we were little Akuma would always rush to do things and niw that he's older I think he understands that you have to make sure it's safe" Luna said and looked at Akuma.

Just then, Max showed up. She recognized Luna. "It's that stupid Eevee from before," She sneered. Then she saw Ray. "Whoa, you evolved!" She said. "You're mine!"
Ray readied an Aura Sphere. "I beat you when I was a Riolu, I can beat you now too!"

Luna used Shadow Beam on Max. "Go away you stupid trainer!" Luna yelled at her and with the moon necklaces powers Max understood her. "You just use Pokémon for battle and nothing else!" Luna yelled at her.

Max's face took on a look of surprise for half a second, then reverted back to her trademark smirk. "So you can talk now?" She said, and pulled out two Pokeballs. "Then I guess BOTH of you are mine!"

Akuma leaped in the air and suddenly evolved, using spin attack he knocked the balls out of Max's hands.

Attachments

• absol-mega.jpg
    absol-mega.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 40
Ray grinned. Max got up and began to flee, but not before Ray hit her with several Aura Spheres. She ran away, with singe marks on her shirt and jeans. "And don't come back!" Ray shouted after her. He turned to Luna. "See, she's not dead!"

Luna sighed. "You know you two are a pawful" Luna said while smiling. "Anyways let's continue" Luna said starting to walk forwards. "You know this journey is starting to get fun" Luna said.

Akuma sighed, " I wasn't going to kill her Luna... I may hate humans, but I'm not a killer... " Everyone stared at Akuma, Akuma then saw himself, he had wings and he felt more power than before.

Attachments

• absol-mega.jpg
    absol-mega.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 40
"Akuma you have to fly!" Luna said happily. "The view is amazing!" Luna said looking at him. Luna walked backwards and looked at Akuma, Luna hit two legs and fell. Luna looked up and saw Bonnie looking down at her, grinning.

Ray looked at Akuma, a confused look on his face. "You Mega-Evolved...Without either of the stones?" He said, puzzled. "How is that...How is that possible?"