• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Oscillation: Fractured Skies (Discussion Thread)

We here!
Name: Alexander (Alex) Leffen

Physical Features:
Alex is 5'11 and comes in at around 70 kg. He has distinctly piercing light blue eyes and a pale complexion, and has a fairly standard build, though slightly on the thinner side. His hair is light brown and fairly long, reaching down to just under his eyes.

Appearance: Alex tends to dress casually, choosing comfort and freedom of movement over appearance. He normally wears a plain t-shirt and tracksuit trousers, as well as a hoodie if he deems it necessary. A similar lack of care is put into his hair, giving it a tousled look to it at all times

Personality: Alex tends to keep a fairly relaxed attitude to most things. He strongly dislikes authority and being told what to do and as a result, he treats school as more of an optional choice, being known around school for his criminally low attendance rate. He enjoys moving around and keeps fairly active, previously being in a local track team previously, however these days he prefers to keep himself occupied with freerunning and urban exploration, getting himself in trouble with the law a few times over trespassing.

Alex is slow to anger in terms of provocation, though his fuse is much shorter in cases of injustice or when directly challenged; his competitive streak sometimes getting the best of him
Name: Alex Leffen
Kinship: Mythikin
Myth/Legend: Phoenix

Physical Features: (Changed by the Oscillation)
Alex's previously blue eyes have become a bright fiery orange, and two wings of the same bright orange have sprouted from his back. These span around four meters in diameter and are fully flexible, being able to wrap around Alex's body and hide under clothing if necessary (though this would result in a fair bit of discomfort). His body temperature has risen significant, though not noticeable to Alex, both his skin and feathers give off heat comparable to a radiator. Despite this his metabolism has stayed unchanged, suggesting a more magical origin.

Appearance: None, although the back of his shirt is now pretty ripped up thanks to the new wings

Personality: Though still retaining a thick skin, Alex has become a lot more competitive. Most of his other personality traits have been amplified to different degrees, being far more protective of his friends and enjoying the adrenaline and excitement that before were simply parts of his regular endeavours.

Mythos:
In Ancient Greek folklore, a phoenix is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Some legends say it dies in a show of flames and combustion, others that it simply dies and decomposes before being born again. Most accounts say that it lived for 500 years before rebirth. Herodotus, Lucan, Pliny the Elder, Pope Clement I, Lactantius, Ovid, and Isidore of Seville are among those who have contributed to the retelling and transmission of the phoenix motif. The phoenix symbolizes renewal in general, as well as entities and concepts such as the Sun, time, the Roman Empire, Christ, and Mary.

Skill Sheet:
Cluster skill: From the Ashes
Passive skill: Rebirth
When introduced to a strong enough fire (think big campfire) the user triggers a rebirth, healing all wounds and stamina. This process takes approximately 15 minutes, making it impractical for a fight

Passive skill: Phoenix's blood
The user can heal themselves with fire, including their own. This can stop bleeding and dull the pain of major wounds and can completely heal minor wounds, such asas cuts and scrapes. Speed of healing is affected by the strength of the fire

Active skill: Fireblast
Summon a ball of fire and throw it forwards.
Active/Passive skill: Flame body
The feathers on the phoenix's wings burn with the fire of the phoenix, allowing them to melt and effectively negate most projectiles thrown at them as well as burning any would-be physical attackers. Activates mostly based on instinct, and on command with practice

Passive skill: Fire aura
The power and amount of energy stored within the user is determined by the ambient temperature of the surrounding area, with room temperature acting as a baseline for all stats

Active skill: Flame Boost
While flying, user can superheat the air passing over their feathers and expel it behind them, lowering quickness and agility while drastically increasing speed.

Passive skill: Eagle eyes
The user's eyes are around 8x stronger than a normal human's, allowing the user to see great distances with perfect clarity
Stats:
Force

Power: extremely high

Strength: very low

Defense

Toughness: Extremy low

Resilience: very high

Dexterity

Speed: Extremely high (flame boost)/very high (standard),

Agility: Very high

Quickness: High

Energy

Constitution: average

Stamina: Low

Endurance: below average

Tenacity

Elemental Resistances: Very low (water)/Immune(fire)

Physical Resistances: Low

Note: Physical Resistance does not directly affect one's 'durability'. It instead refers to abilities that absorb or deflect damage. Examples of things that would affect Physical Resistance include, but are not limited to, shields or armor.

Control Resistances: high

Penetration: low

Last edited:
We here!
Name: Alexander (Alex) Leffen

Physical Features:
Alex is 5'11 and comes in at around 70 kg. He has distinctly piercing light blue eyes and a pale complexion, and has a fairly standard build, though slightly on the thinner side. His hair is light brown and fairly long, reaching down to just under his eyes.

Appearance: Alex tends to dress casually, choosing comfort and freedom of movement over appearance. He normally wears a plain t-shirt and tracksuit trousers, as well as a hoodie if he deems it necessary. A similar lack of care is put into his hair, giving it a tousled and fairly unkempt appearance.

Personality: Alex tends to keep a fairly relaxed attitude to most things. He strongly dislikes authority and being told what to do, though he generally doesn't have a problem as long as he's given a reason to do something. As a result he treats school as more of an optional choice, only going to his classes half the time and spending most of his free time roaming town. He enjoys moving around and keeps fairly active, though this is normally in the form of climbing onto rooftops, trees and the like, occasionally getting him into trouble with the law for trespassing.

Alex is slow to anger in terms of provocation, though his fuse is much shorter in cases of injustice or when directly challenged; his competitive streak sometimes getting the best of him
Name: Alex Leffen
Kinship: Mythikin
Myth/Legend: Phoenix

Alex's previously blue eyes have become a bright fiery orange, and two wings of the same bright orange have sprouted from his back. These span around three meters in diameter and are fully flexible, being able to wrap around Alex's body and hide under clothing if necessary (though this would result in a fair bit of discomfort). His body temperature has risen significant, though not noticeable to Alex, both his skin and feathers give off heat comparable to a radiator. Despite this his metabolism has stayed unchanged, suggesting a more magical origin.

Appearance: None, although the back of his shirt is now pretty ripped up thanks to the new wings

Personality: Though still retaining a thick skin, Alex has become a lot more competitive. Most of his other personality traits have been amplified to different degrees, being far more protective of his friends and enjoying the adrenaline and excitement that before were simply parts of his regular endeavours.

Mythos:
In Ancient Greek folklore, a phoenix is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Some legends say it dies in a show of flames and combustion, others that it simply dies and decomposes before being born again. Most accounts say that it lived for 500 years before rebirth. Herodotus, Lucan, Pliny the Elder, Pope Clement I, Lactantius, Ovid, and Isidore of Seville are among those who have contributed to the retelling and transmission of the phoenix motif. The phoenix symbolizes renewal in general, as well as entities and concepts such as the Sun, time, the Roman Empire, Christ, and Mary.

Skill Sheet:
Cluster skill: From the Ashes
Passive skill: Rebirth
Any form of wounds can be healed upon introducing the injured part of the phoenix to an open flame, including full revival. The speed of this process depends on the heat of the fire, a basic campfire being able to fully revive the body within about three hours The However, missing body parts such as an arm or a leg cannot be regrown, although can be reattached if laid next to the original body.
Active skill: Fireblast
Summon a ball of fire between the tips of your wings and throw it forwards.
Active/Passive skill: Burning feathers
The feathers on the phoenix's wings burn with the fire of the phoenix, allowing them to melt and effectively negate any projectile thrown at them as well as burning any would-be physical attackers. Activates mostly based on instinct, and on command with practice
Passive skill: Fire aura
The power and amount of energy stored within the user is determined by the ambient temperature of the surrounding area, with room temperature acting as a baseline for all stats

Active skill: Flame Boost
While flying, user can superheat the air passing over their feathers and expel it behind them, lowering quickness and agility while drastically increasing speed.

Passive skill: Eagle eyes
The user's eyes are around 8x stronger than a normal human's, allowing the user to see great distances with perfect clarity
Stats:
Force

Power: Very high

Strength: Average

Defense

Toughness: Below average

Resilience: Extremely high

Dexterity

Speed: Extremely high (flame boost)

Agility: Very high

Quickness: High

Energy

Constitution: average

Stamina: Low

Endurance: below average

Tenacity

Elemental Resistances: Very low (water)/Very high (fire)

Physical Resistances: Low

Note: Physical Resistance does not directly affect one's 'durability'. It instead refers to abilities that absorb or deflect damage. Examples of things that would affect Physical Resistance include, but are not limited to, shields or armor.

Control Resistances: low

Penetration: low
Rebirth should probably have a time restriction. E.g. can only revive once every so often, else it's basically infinite healing.

Other than that, looking good o7 I see you went glass-canony. Uhh, where's the resilience coming from though?

Rebirth should probably have a time restriction. E.g. can only revive once every so often, else it's basically infinite healing.

Other than that, looking good o7 I see you went glass-canony. Uhh, where's the resilience coming from though?
Resilience basically comes only from the ability Rebirth, since you can't really get more resilient to that. I've adjusted his toughness to be more glass cannon-y though

Resilience basically comes only from the ability Rebirth, since you can't really get more resilient to that. I've adjusted his toughness to be more glass cannon-y though
I should add some example myths to each of the stats to clarify how they're used ~w~

For the Defense stats:

Toughness is your flat durability. It's a measure of how strong your bones, skin, fur, etc. are.

Resilience is more about dispersing or nullifying force. Examples being: if you get hit by an attack but it just slides off your super slippery skin, or if you're a ghost so attacks phase through your body, or when you get hit attacks are redirected to the earth beneath you (similar to the child of Gaia Antaeus, who was invincible as long as he was touching the ground).

I should add some example myths to each of the stats to clarify how they're used ~w~

For the Defense stats:

Toughness is your flat durability. It's a measure of how strong your bones, skin, fur, etc. are.

Resilience is more about dispersing or nullifying force. Examples being: if you get hit by an attack but it just slides off your super slippery skin, or if you're a ghost so attacks phase through your body, or when you get hit attacks are redirected to the earth beneath you (similar to the child of Gaia Antaeus, who was invincible as long as he was touching the ground).
Ah, good ol Samson. If only someone picked him up and then knocked his lights out

Yea, I'm allowing Fantasy and Sci-fi myths as long as they're fleshed out enough. They're need to be re-fitted to balance them with the normal myths as well.
Okay, I'm probably not gonna use a sci-fi thing, but I am curious on the depths of it.

Now I assume you are more so referring to alien cryptids like the Hopkinsville Aliens, bog-standard Grays and possibly lost cosmonauts, so I'm assuming that generally speaking, if it's more of a phenomena that is pretty much public domain and based in popular culture, it can go. So the same thing with "fantasy" and dragons, elves, dwarves, and so on. So these are mostly mythickin (So a species rather than a specific individuals). Am I correct in assuming this?

As I said, I'm probably not gonna go for one of these, a lost cosmonaut is cool in theory but they don't have supernatural space powers or anything lol. Thought about Sigurd/Siegfried, Brunhildr/Kriemhild, or just generally Valkyries- I just want to be a lil' more unique than another power heavy character, and possibly a mythos not yet used.

Okay, I'm probably not gonna use a sci-fi thing, but I am curious on the depths of it.

Now I assume you are more so referring to alien cryptids like the Hopkinsville Aliens, bog-standard Grays and possibly lost cosmonauts, so I'm assuming that generally speaking, if it's more of a phenomena that is pretty much public domain and based in popular culture, it can go. So the same thing with "fantasy" and dragons, elves, dwarves, and so on. So these are mostly mythickin (So a species rather than a specific individuals). Am I correct in assuming this?

As I said, I'm probably not gonna go for one of these, a lost cosmonaut is cool in theory but they don't have supernatural space powers or anything lol. Thought about Sigurd/Siegfried, Brunhildr/Kriemhild, or just generally Valkyries- I just want to be a lil' more unique than another power heavy character, and possibly a mythos not yet used.
You would be right in your assumptions.

Searching for information on myths and legends can be difficult; so, fictional races from fantasy and sci-fi are allowed. Most of them would be Mythickin unless they are explicitly stated to be races consisting of only a single individual. (Off the top of my head, I believe the Celestials in the MCU are such a race, where there's only stated to be one pure-blooded member of that race.)

You could, for example, choose to be one of the Blue people in Avatar; but, as you've rightly pointed out, the lack of supernatural abilities makes them a bit of a questionable choice.

The only way I can see Sci-fi characters being viable—in a combative sense—would be a skill that allows them to make use of their 'world's' advanced science and technology. Maybe they could scrap together enough parts on earth to build themselves something fancy?

Last edited:
@Nukas @DarkHydraT @OmnipotentOnion @~Patriot~ @ @Alirra @Gamingfan @sSoul @Sky5372 @Clite of Dragonbow @Red Gallade @NotAPokemonRanger @BurbleBurble

The FAQ section (The second post on the first page) has been updated with a (hopefully) easily understood guide to stats. If you have any further questions then ask away. I'd like to get everyone on the same page.

Also of note. Physical resistance has been removed because I believe it's a bit too similar to resilience.

Feel free to look over that stat guide, ask questions, and then update your Ocs stats if needed.

Uuuugh I'm not 100% sure about this but it is 4 in the morning so I apologize if some things are off. Anyways here she is, please tell me if there is something wrong or something I did not understand- I'm sure I missed something.
Name: Sarah Thrud

Physical Features:

Sarah stands at a respectable 5'9", about 180 lbs, fairly stocky and muscular. Her hair is brown, and her eyes are greyish in tone. She's got a tanned/brown complexion as well.

Appearance:
Sarah's fashion is usually sleeveless t-shirts, hoodies, and cargo pants. Sometimes boots, sometimes sneakers. She's not very fashion savvy. Her hairstyle is usually just letting it flow, but when she's "serious", she'll tie it back in a ponytail.

Personality:

Most know Sarah as a very bubbly, sporty type. And she is...Exactly that! Not to say she doesn't have a competitive streak- She does, and it runs deep. She's also a little...not necessarily dumb, but not the sharpest tool. Her head is always just a bit in the clouds, y'know?
Kinship: Legendkin
Myth/Legend: Kriemhild (Gudrun)

The Oscillation has changed her hair from brown to a shock of white. Her height has been boosted a few inches to 6'0", and her weight has increased by a few pounds as a result- but she's about the same otherwise.

Appearance:
The same as before except now she doesn't like to tie her hair back as much. Maybe if she feeds into her new impulses more it'll change, I'm not certain.

Personality: (Changed by the Oscillation)
While mostly the same, there's something deep in her core that has been changed. That competitive streak has been tainted with a taste for violence- Reveling in the sight of it, and potentially being the cause of it...As for her smarts, she seems to be mostly the same. But there's something new in her personality...a longing? She can't quite suss it out.

Mythos: Kriemhild (Or Gudrun- They're a bit interchangeable) is the wife of Siegfried (Or Sigurd- They are also interchangeable), and a Valkyrie. However, after his murder at the hands of a series of complications that are a little too complex to summarize, she found herself instead married in a loveless relationship to King Etzel of the Huns (Or Atli, once again Norse mythology is incomprehensible lmao). In a bid of vengeance and a last stand of her own, she burned the King's great hall with the murderers of Siegfried in it. Some stories claim she even stole back Siegfried's sword to hack apart his murderer- Though others claim she burned in the hall as well. In some stories, I'm sort of combining some of them to make this work lol

Skill Sheet:
Tilt of the Valkyrie [ACTIVE]:
While Sarah does not have the ability to wanton decide whom shall live and whom shall die as the Valkyries could, she can influence the odds. Usually this influence shows as physically improving her desired 'winner' or simply bringing them good fortune. Whilst technically something she could be unconsciously doing, she still needs to have someone she'd rather want to win in a given situation to activate it.

Price of Waking [PASSIVE]: If her tilt of fate fails, she will feel it physically. For she has "awoken", that the fate she desired is not the true determinate of the world. It'll almost never be enough to kill her, but it will negatively impact her for a short while.
Sparks of Rage [ACTIVE]:
Allows Sarah to summon minor sparks of flame. These flames have an unnatural way of spreading- Though can be extinguished by most standard ways of dealing with fire.

Grudge [PASSIVE]: If someone has wronged Sarah- Or someone close to her -She will form a deep grudge against that person. The grudge will give her an inherit boost against the begrudged. The more severe the wrongdoing, the stronger this grudge, and Sarah's power, will grow.

Reunion's Power [PASSIVE]: Wielding the legendary sword Balmung will improve her strength and power by some measure. However, she will need to receive Balmung somehow...
Force
Power - Average
Strength - Above Average

Defense
Toughness - Above Average
Resilience - Average

Dexterity
Speed - Average
Agility - Middling
Quickness - Average

Energy
Constitution - Average
Stamina - High
Endurance - High

Tenacity
Elemental Resistance - Average
Control Resistance - High
Penetration - Average

Uuuugh I'm not 100% sure about this but it is 4 in the morning so I apologize if some things are off. Anyways here she is, please tell me if there is something wrong or something I did not understand- I'm sure I missed something.

Physical Features:

Sarah stands at a respectable 5'9", about 180 lbs, fairly stocky and muscular. Her hair is brown, and her eyes are greyish in tone. She's got a tanned/brown complexion as well.

Appearance:
Sarah's fashion is usually sleeveless t-shirts, hoodies, and cargo pants. Sometimes boots, sometimes sneakers. She's not very fashion savvy. Her hairstyle is usually just letting it flow, but when she's "serious", she'll tie it back in a ponytail.

Personality:

Most know Sarah as a very bubbly, sporty type. And she is...Exactly that! Not to say she doesn't have a competitive streak- She does, and it runs deep. She's also a little...not necessarily dumb, but not the sharpest tool. Her head is always just a bit in the clouds, y'know?

The Oscillation has changed her hair from brown to a shock of white. Her height has been boosted a few inches to 6'0", and her weight has increased by a few pounds as a result- but she's about the same otherwise.

Appearance:
The same as before except now she doesn't like to tie her hair back as much. Maybe if she feeds into her new impulses more it'll change, I'm not certain.

While mostly the same, there's something deep in her core that has been changed. That competitive streak has been tainted with a taste for violence- Reveling in the sight of it, and potentially being the cause of it...As for her smarts, she seems to be mostly the same. But there's something new in her personality...a longing? She can't quite suss it out.

Mythos: Kriemhild (Or Gudrun- They're a bit interchangeable) is the wife of Siegfried (Or Sigurd- They are also interchangeable), and a Valkyrie. However, after his murder at the hands of a series of complications that are a little too complex to summarize, she found herself instead married in a loveless relationship to King Etzel of the Huns (Or Atli, once again Norse mythology is incomprehensible lmao). In a bid of vengeance and a last stand of her own, she burned the King's great hall with the murderers of Siegfried in it. Some stories claim she even stole back Siegfried's sword to hack apart his murderer- Though others claim she burned in the hall as well. In some stories, I'm sort of combining some of them to make this work lol

Skill Sheet:
While Sarah does not have the ability to wanton decide whom shall live and whom shall die as the Valkyries could, she can influence the odds. Usually this influence shows as physically improving her desired 'winner' or simply bringing them good fortune. Whilst technically something she could be unconsciously doing, she still needs to have someone she'd rather want to win in a given situation to activate it.

Price of Waking [PASSIVE]: If her tilt of fate fails, she will feel it physically. For she has "awoken", that the fate she desired is not the true determinate of the world. It'll almost never be enough to kill her, but it will negatively impact her for a short while.
Sparks of Rage [ACTIVE]:
Allows Sarah to summon minor sparks of flame. These flames have an unnatural way of spreading- Though can be extinguished by most standard ways of dealing with fire.

Grudge [PASSIVE]: If someone has wronged Sarah- Or someone close to her -She will form a deep grudge against that person. The grudge will give her an inherit boost against the begrudged. The more severe the wrongdoing, the stronger this grudge, and Sarah's power, will grow.

Reunion's Power [PASSIVE]: Wielding the legendary sword Balmung will improve her strength and power by some measure. However, she will need to receive Balmung somehow...
Force
Power - Average
Strength - Above Average

Defense
Resilience - Average

Dexterity
Speed - Average
Agility - Middling
Quickness - Average

Energy
Constitution - Average
Stamina - High
Endurance - High

Tenacity
Penetration - Average
Oooh, a valkyrie! Always nice to see more Norse mythology around, and it sure is confusing. If only there were more sources than just the Poetic and Proze Edda

Physical Features:

Appearance:

Personality:

Appearance:

Skill Sheet:

Sparks of Rage [ACTIVE]:

Force
Power - Average
Strength - Above Average

Defense
Resilience - Average

Dexterity
Speed - Average
Agility - Middling
Quickness - Average

Energy
Constitution - Average
Stamina - High
Endurance - High

Tenacity
Penetration - Average
Looks good! accepted.

Tilt of the Valkyrie is an interesting ability. It might take a bit of figuring out to work it in practice. Am I correct in assuming it is more a support/buffing skill?
Now, i'm just waiting for a link for the RP Thread
The thread should be up by the end of today.

Tilt of the Valkyrie is an interesting ability. It might take a bit of figuring out to work it in practice. Am I correct in assuming it is more a support/buffing skill?
Yes, generally speaking, it's a buff. I figured a more "supportive" character would be interesting to play- Though whether or not it's just "good luck" or an actual buff to their power level or something is probably something that we should figure out.
Oooh, a valkyrie! Always nice to see more Norse mythology around, and it sure is confusing. If only there were more sources than just the Poetic and Proze Edda
Dude, there is like a dozen different stories involving this valkyrie, and almost none of them are exactly alike. The broad strokes are usually there (She marries Sigurd -> Brunhild does something to get him killed -> She marries Atli/mythological Attila the Hun -> She kills the people Brunhild sent to kill Sigurd and burns something down) but it's still looking at like a dozen different plot synopsis that are almost the same yet never are. Everyone wanted to have a hand in this Norse myth apparently.

My original idea was Brunhild/Byrnhildr, but she doesn't do much cool stuff- She literally gets cut out of armor when entering the plot. Really their valkyrie-ness isn't even a huge plot point when you'd think it would be lmao. I took some liberties as I said.

Yes, generally speaking, it's a buff. I figured a more "supportive" character would be interesting to play- Though whether or not it's just "good luck" or an actual buff to their power level or something is probably something that we should figure out.

Dude, there is like a dozen different stories involving this valkyrie, and almost none of them are exactly alike. The broad strokes are usually there (She marries Sigurd -> Brunhild does something to get him killed -> She marries Atli/mythological Attila the Hun -> She kills the people Brunhild sent to kill Sigurd and burns something down) but it's still looking at like a dozen different plot synopsis that are almost the same yet never are. Everyone wanted to have a hand in this Norse myth apparently.

My original idea was Brunhild/Byrnhildr, but she doesn't do much cool stuff- She literally gets cut out of armor when entering the plot. Really their valkyrie-ness isn't even a huge plot point when you'd think it would be lmao. I took some liberties as I said.
Ah yes, because why would a mighty warrior need armor? It's gonna be interesting to see what you're going to do and how she'll interact with the other Norse myth in the RP, I doubt that they'll be best buddies forever from day 1

Ah yes, because why would a mighty warrior need armor? It's gonna be interesting to see what you're going to do and how she'll interact with the other Norse myth in the RP, I doubt that they'll be best buddies forever from day 1
Oh yeah that's gonna be...strained, considering how Valkyries are usually considered "connected to Odin". Not really sure she'd get along with world eating serpent when the job of the valkyrie is finding people who will help Odin fight ragnarok lmao. Especially if Sarah isn't even friends with Ord in the first place (Which seems likely)

Yeah, in most of the stuff I read the valkyries are...kind of lame? Like one says they just pick who dies in battle and then serve them mead in the afterlife while they loiter around for Ragnarok. Then again other texts say they are, quite literally, "Spirits of Carnage", so I kind of tapped into that moreso.

Oh yeah that's gonna be...strained, considering how Valkyries are usually considered "connected to Odin". Not really sure she'd get along with world eating serpent when the job of the valkyrie is finding people who will help Odin fight ragnarok lmao. Especially if Sarah isn't even friends with Ord in the first place (Which seems likely)

Yeah, in most of the stuff I read the valkyries are...kind of lame? Like one says they just pick who dies in battle and then serve them mead in the afterlife while they loiter around for Ragnarok. Then again other texts say they are, quite literally, "Spirits of Carnage", so I kind of tapped into that moreso.
Orm's dropped out in RP and a bit of a jerk, so there is very little chance that they'll get along. Thankfully, we've got a siren to keep him on a leash.

Biggest disappointment ever