• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure! I have 300 games all piled up and I am not rumaging through them all but I think I have one that I haven't played forever!
TPBM thinks Stel is funny :3

Depends on the pokémon.

The person below me have already been so offended that wanted to punch the offender but couldn't >:(. I hate ya Louie. And Rolly >:(.

Snetonobre, don't take it to heart, im sure they were only joking and "hate" is such a strong word, but yes, I have been really offended by someone but their name will remain unsaid...

Yes I am tired (Rolly and louie replied while I was posting)

TPBM has a zappydos?

No.

I'm already a very unlicky guy, got all screwed up this morning and you go make fun of something like drugs? That wouldn't be appropriated in any way, why do y' thinking puting my name on it would make it better?!?! I was serious, if y' guys said that in my front I would punch both of you, and if y' were from my school you like everybody else would know that I'm not the kind of guy you should make fun of. Everyone in my school knows I have no mercy, nor cares about what the coordinator have to say.

TPBM will be Luke, Rolly, or Louie, commenting about "how wrong I am".

Status
Not open for further replies.