• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

True I don't have em as far as I know I am only allergic to poison ;P

The person below me bought the Pokémon X and Y Super Music Collection launch day.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Nope. Just four times. I got a Beldum and a female Japanese Marill out of the deal though :'D

As today is Thanksgiving (in America), the person below me is going to eat themselves into a coma today

YES I did on a frickin ZUBAT of all pokemon! it was the first time I got the master ball and jut chucked it at the bat!
I regret the fact every single day!

The person below me owns a Shiny pokemon.

True. I have a shiny Geodude, shiny Gulpin, shiny Machamp, shiny Palkia, shiny Pichu, shiny Pikachu, and shiny Rayquaza.

The person below me is more of a handheld gamer than a console gamer.

True. I was helping a friend catch a Latias and I dealt a critical hit when I only meant to bring its health down to red. :'|

The person below me has been a Pokémon fan for at least five years.

For longer believe I have been a fan since yellow which is 2000 so I have been a fan for 13 years now.

The person below me beat a pokemon game for a friend.

Oh my god YES I love that game although more for nostalgia I prefer to play Melee for the gameplay.

The person below me has played and beaten a pokemon rom hack.