• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Corrrrrrect! (Level grinding is actually the most tedious thing in the world to me, but I do it anyway for the games.)

The person below me uses their cell phone a lot.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Not as much as I used to.

The person below me still has a flip phone because they only need a cell phone to call and text people

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Hell YES, I like playing with duct tape.
Duct tape is the answer to everything.

The person below me likes pickled onions.
And if you don't, what's wrong with you?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
In response to Shiny: My wallet is made of duct tape, more than one backpack has been repaired and held together by duct tape, every hole in my chair is patched with duct tape, I have a shirt that reads "Silence is golden, duct tape is silver", and when one of the materials I made my Matryoshka hoody out of was duct tape.

In response to Crystal: Not really, no. But then my sanity is questionable as it is.

The person below me has finished typing a response only for someone else to post a few seconds before them. (Can be this one or past experience)

To Jarii: True, I have completed the National Dex. (except for in X and Y)

And true, I have every game console... so far.

The person below me can speak another language.

(Grr. Lag messed my posting timing up. Had to do it like this.)

Yup I can I Can Speak Dutch ( my original Language ) and English , random fun fact about me : I prefer the speak English to Dutch as I love the English language and most my of my friends speak English :D

The person below me owns a Shiny Legendary without having to SR for it.

What is that? a American thing? we have the Air alarm here in Holland and yes it did scare me.

The Person below me is a Admin or Moderator