• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Yes! I've restarted the game several times. I think I broke a record - I completed the main "getting from Cap Kingdom to Moon" in under an hour.

The person below me has Mario Kart 8.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
No ... I wish I did, though ...

The person below me is a geek for video-game related stuff - like LoZ posters and Korok stuffies, like I have.

Cheribe

Previously +BlueSalty
Yup :p
TPBM owns a Switch

Attachments

• C9544301-276B-4FE6-81E3-94D70F0468BA.jpeg
    C9544301-276B-4FE6-81E3-94D70F0468BA.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 39

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Honestly, not really ... I mean, he's not bad.

The person below me grew up with a kid-version of Iron Man (hard to explain - it was a TV show)

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
(Same here - I miss that show)
I haven't, and I don't know what that is ...

The person below me doesn't like Hallmark movies.

(You should DEFINITELY watch it!!!)

Not really no (if what i found on Google is what it means xD. Please don't judge me. English isn't my native language and i don't know everything about USA's culture either (or Australia's or UK's)

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
(Oh, that's alright. Hallmark movies are basically terrible, absolutely horrible romance movies that always have the same storyline. I don't like them at all, but I'm forced to watch them all the time.)

Oh, uh ... I think you forgot something, @Killerbunny ...

The person below me doesn't watch a lot of anime and feels stupid for not watching.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Lots of people do, but I don't ... I don't know why.

The person below me has an obsession with weird items, like tea candles or napkins.