• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

i mostly like pringles so i can make duck faces.
379.jpg

the person below me also likes making duck faces with pringles... its fun! and serves no purpose other then cheap entertainment.

no. i've consider it. i still do. however if i did i would want it to be good. another pokémon(with pokémon trainers) one might be neat. maybe in an already existing region or something else entirely.

the person below me likes to review their RP messages before posting them or after and editing them accordingly.

yes I do, no RPs for me here, but in another forum I do, at times I like to read and reread the previous replies to see what others are doing

person below me likes walking in the rain

(not sure why I didn't get notifications for this topic)

sometimes it happens... that's why i occasionally look in the forums subsections. your fine though... no big deal.

The person below me attempted to do the robot thinking this is easy! How hard can this be?!... and failed miserably...

No! Normally I just want the meat and cheese. Occasionally I'll have the vegetables in it but NEVER the white sauce (I forget what it's called but I hate it!)

The person below me knows why the squirrel went berserk... (sorry, I just had to...)

No. I eat after I win. If i eat during then it means I'm probably purposely trying to lose or I don't care about winning. In which case yes?

The person below me has seen spiderman far from home...

if I'm tired or super exhausted after work, and it being relaxing and slightly cold - I can sleep anywhere
the worst for me was in 2003 while I was in school, when I fell asleep in the bus and missed school... not by 1 or 2 stops, but about 30, woke up almost where the bus ends... was almost 40 minutes late for school

person below me likes to binge watch their favorite show

Yes and no? Yes because it's my favorite show. No because if I do I'll have to find a new show to like once I've watched the entire show.

The person below me never puts ketchup on hotdogs...

Usually I Iike my meet a little more cooked.

The person below me has tried to act like a chicken before. Made the book sounds(you know. Like a chicken!), flapped their arms, occasionally jumped in the air... all that good chicken stuff.

I seen a video of Vince Neil doing that, singer of Motley Crue
looks embarrassing, I wouldn't do it, haven't done it either

person below me has lived in another country
(at least for more than a week - in 1994 I lived almost a year in Mexico)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I mean, it’s kinda impossible for me not to recognize him as I got an alert for a reply for this, so...

The person below me gets a free pass cause I’m low on creativity at the moment.