• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

No... it's a song by "baha men"

Also hunter x hunter is a great show! I looked it up and all the episodes are on crunchyroll.com. you could probably watch them there if you want. (They do have a lot of commercials since its free)

The person below me knows who this is...
302cef679bc74afd6e00fdab71a34593.png

Not without looking it up. Its basically this...
anthropomorphism - the attribution of human characteristics or behavior to a god, animal, or object.

Edit. @Kasumi Daiyamondo, I don't know who they are.

The person below me knows what time it is without looking it up.

Not him in perticular. (the movie he's acted in, I don't hate it but i didn't care for it)

You got them green eyes. Eyes green as the spoilers here on pokécharms.

the person below me knows who Lionel Richie is...

Ha! I do dumb stuff. I say dumb stuff. I laugh at myself all the time. I would say like a class clown but classier? A classy class clown? Try saying that a bunch of times real fast or saying, the classy class clown passes cracked black brass glasses in class.

To get to the point no... I don't care.

The person below me has either called someone a chunky monkey or been called one.

me? no... im not sleepy i can totally finish this message before falling asl

the person bellow me can answer this joke without clicking the spoiler

how many black belts does it take to screw in a light bulb?
10. 1 to screw in the light bulb and 9 to say "thats not how my sensei taught me!"

Last edited:
Noooooo... I like happy music! I listen to happy music because I wanna be happy. Listening to other people's sad stories isn't going to make me feel better. I don't want relatable stories... I want happy stories! I'm trying to forget why i'm sad, not listen to these people remind me of why i'm sad! Though in all seriousness there are some sad songs i like? The list is very short though... Its shorter than my attention span.
(fun fact: the average attention span is 12 seconds.)

The person below me thinks time hit Dumbledore like a bus.
IEHfJ06.jpg

does parts count? If i have then i've forgotten about it. (possible)

the person below me can guess which one of these means mother in chinese... choose carefully. (and don't look at the answer before choosing!)
A. 妈 Mā
B. 麻 Má
C. 马 Mǎ
D. 骂 Mà

A. 妈 Mā (mother)
B. 麻 Má (hemp)
C. 马 Mǎ (horse)
D. 骂 Mà (scold)

knowing my luck id accidentally tell someone their mom looks like a horse on hemp...

ive held sword, nunchaku, sansetsukon(kinda like nunchaku except with three parts instead of two), staff, axes, knives, tonfa, sai, tanbo, kama, and even tekko(brass knuckles looking weapons), but never a gun... weird.
(side note: i don't practice all these weapons... obviously)

the person below me has jumped off their house with a homemade parachute with the intent to fly.

why yes! i have a limited creativity. So sometimes when i want to give a character a name other than my own i may choose a name from a random name generator or alter a name from one and claim it as my own original idea...

the person below me likes batman
source.gif