• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Meh, don't like most of that stuff

The person below me lives in a timezone in which I posted this in the early afternoon.

yep, seen it, will see it again on the weekend that is if I don't over spend on Pokemon cards again
maybe next weekend if still in cinemas.... II plan on getting an Eevee plush, well 2 of the same, one for a friend's birthday

person below me has trouble saving their extra spending money
(I usually pay bills first, I have trouble taking care of my extra funds)

I’m not allowed to sleep with them, but I usually have a cat sitting next to me in bed in the mornings, I have one with me right now!

The person below me is going to play Yoshi’s Crafted World

(sounds cute, I member one night I left my window slightly open to let in cool air... one of my cats came in and slept with me, didn't noticed until the next morning I got woken by their 'hungry' meows.... 20 minutes before my alarm, cute way of getting woken up)

have not heard of the game, I might try it, sounds fun, I do like the Mario series too

Person below me plans on buying a specific plush
(the one I want to get is the Easter Eevee plush, with a cute flower crown, and a strawberry hat - getting one for my friend, since she loves strawberries and Eevee too)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I mean I already have an army as it is, but I may buy a Zelda or Ganondorf plush to go with my link one. Also I should get a better storage place for my plushies.

TPBM is a college student.