• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

No... I have a friend who likes them though. He has a bunch of autographed stuff from them.

The person below me has seen over 10 breeds of dogs in person.
Bonus points if you pet them.

Ha! I'm pretty glad to see I'm not the only one who forgets...

It is not 3:00 here. Not PM or AM.

The person below me is capable of giving constructive criticism should the need arise as well as receive constructive criticism should a reason occur.

Yes and yes...
Me and my mom played power rangers.
hqdefault.jpg

The person below me has a never broken a controller out of rage...

Melody~Chan

Previously XxPika~ChanxX
I haven't but I have come close, it was in a game of chess on the Sega Mega Drive against the console.

The person below me has memories of being 1 - 3 years old (I do but only 1)

I never played minecraft... as a kid I was too invested in pokemon. Now these days I just don't feel like starting.

The person below me to add drink mix to their water.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Most of the time I drink watered down juice at a 1:1 ratio, so kinda?

The person below me has been forgetting to play a game for the past few days.

I have... between working and martial arts I forget sometimes to add some gaming tine here and there...

The person below me rocks purple socks... sorry. It rhymed so I just had to.

Yep...whenever your budget is low ya boy top ramen got you covered. The more expensive ramen is nice too.

The person below me has worn a cowboy hat atleast once in their life... yep. I went there.

Yep. When your bored you do weird stuff. This is apparently one of those things...

The person below me likes fossil pokemon. Bonus points if you like th hem as much as I do... I bet you dont. Ha!