• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Doubled said:
Weeds said:
OMG WHERE IS THIS CONFETTI COMING FROM IT'S SO COLORFUL AND TASTY AND-

*retreives remaining confetti because I'm a cheapskate* :I ......... *Gives Weeds his tasty confetti back. I don't want to upset him :>*

Thank you :> *continues eating the delicious confetti, omnomnom~*

First day of school was today. And thanks to my SUPER AWESOMESAUCE NEW ALARM CLOCK I wasn't tired at all! :D The alarm clock is so cool, it has this light that starts shining 20 minutes before I have to get up, slowly increasing in luminosity, and when the time of the actual alarm comes, it sounds like running water (meaning I have to get up and go to the bathroom if I don't want to wet my bed xD) Thank you alarm clock, goodbye being late for school every day! :D

You want to get your hair cut.
It's looking rather hippy-like,
The barber closes soon;
You better make it quicky, like
a cheetah, sporting some Adidas
So you run from here to theeeeere
As the wind blows through your haaaair
But suddenly you stop ... !
Perhaps you like your mop?
So now, we gotta know ...
do you chop it off?
Or do you scoff and let it groooooooow?

... ilu, Neil Cicierega ♥

Speed shower.
It is in the name >.>
But what exactly does one sing to one's self when having a speed shower?
why, none other than the Hamster Dance.

"Tiki doo daa doobidee doo daa~"

Kasumi xx
(200th post on 'Charms! x,D *shot*)

kasumi_slater said:
why, none other than the Hamster Dance.

"Tiki doo daa doobidee doo daa~"

I love the Hamster Dance! It actually even made me cry once out of pure awesomeness. Srsly xD

I sort of regret flaming A Thousand Suns now :/ I've grown to like a few songs on there, like Robot Boy, Wretches and Kings and Waiting for the End. And The Messenger. The Messanger is so awesome I can't even begin to describe how much I love it.

I feel spontaneous.

*Kera play the Six Flags theme song and dances* Oh yeah! Da da da dadada, da da da dadada, Da-da-da-da-da-da-da! Da-da-da-da-da-da-da!

Okay I'm done now. Back to your regularly scheduled programs.
*static*

While walking back from Genetics, I was able to don a non zip-up hoodie while walking and -with- a large backpack (without putting the backpack down or slowing my walking pace)

U jelly? Prrroblem?

EDIT: I was just told it was "rather mundane". I am no longer proud of this accomplishment.

Well, I'm thinking of some more book, including new swords. I think I may go into some sort of video game designing or something, because I've come too far with this epic (as in the type of story) to just have it turned into a book. I want it to have that, and a game.

Also, I'm scared of my friend's little sister now. She gave him a swollen black eyes with a belt. Ouch 0_0

So, yeah.

I recently had an ear infection in my left ear. Hurt like hell at first, then the pain faded away; But the infection also caused a miniature rip in my eardrum. Basically, I'll be close to deaf for two more weeks. I can still listen to music and follow conversations well enough, so it's not much of a bother IRL~

In other news, the UK and the Netherlands seemed to have swapped weathers; You guys have snow and all we have is bloody drizzle</3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Bought Sonic Colors (DS), Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii), and Golden Sun DS today simply because I had saver coupons for EB Games. Paid well $100 just so I could save $20. I'm such a consumer whore... :X

Crap, I'm getting ahead of myself in my book. I've already moved on to the next series in my mind D: Why must my mind have the attention span of a goldfish? I'm still dtermined to write though, even if it is just for the weekends.

Also, just thinking, why can't people wear the outfits that warriors wear in video games without being called weird or being a part of a special convention?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This is the worst almost-snow-day ever.

Mother nature, don't drop 25 cms on us overnight if you're not planning to keep snowing late into the morning too! >=O

Well, I'm trying to type up another chapter. It's very hard to come up with it on the fly, but I can do et >:o

Dammit ideas, stop bombarding me D:

This is what the English alphabet would look like if I was in charge of making it:

a, b, c (c=ch), d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, r, s, ʃ (ʃ=sh), t, u, v, w, y, z

-A line like this: -- can be placed over a vowel to create the vowel's "hard" sound. Otherwise, it is to be assumed the vowel is making it's "soft" sound (note the line would be solid, not dashed).
-The letter "c" can no longer make s or k sounds. It is only used to represent the "ch" sound.
-The letter g can no longer make a j sound.
-A line can be drawn through the stem of the letter "h" to represent the "th" sound. The letter "ʃ" represents the "sh" shound.
-Letters can no longer combine to form "new" sounds (i.e., "gh" can make the "f" sound, "ti" can no longer make the "sh" sound, etc.)
-The letters "q" and "x" have been removed because they are pointless ("qu"="kw," and "x"="ks").

I'm aware I'm using the existing English rules instead of my rules. The reason for that is that no one would understand what I was saying if I used my rules. That is all.

I AM JUST SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW I COULD EXPLODE.

The cast list for the school's production of Phantom of the Opera was posted and I'm actually in it, which in itself is a miracle! :'D

Yess ! The boy who I like keeps on texting abd talking to me ! I'm sure he's into me also ....
Well everyone tells me that , but I want to know the truth .... :-\

My friend is coming over today :'D
I never invited any of my friends over to my house before, so it'll be awesome. Too bad we have to work on a project though...

Must...get...typing. Seriously I'm feeling weird about this, as I've noticed that I haven't given my characters haven't gotten too many conversation peices. Oh well, things'll get moving eventually.

Also, 4kids does ALOT of reruns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back home and no-one cares! :D I gotta work on two sprite requests in the morning, one is considered a cosplay. Wooonderful. but I should be happy that I'm getting to work. And then I gotta work on my book. My plot line has evolved, I've added characters, and now I'm going to kill someone. Yaaaay~

Also: shark teeth are sharp, even on jewelery.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
After I finish breeding these Pokemon, I'm not sure what I'll do. Today day is wide open. ^^

Actually... I suddenly feel like finishing off my most recent Pearl run. Its been sitting around unfinished for almost a year now. =o

Yay, I have Age of Empires III on my laptop now :D
It's such an enjoyable game ^^ I love playing as the Dutch :3 They have their Banks and therefore INFINATE MONEY! >:DD
I had a level 25-ish Home City on our home computer, but now I'll have to start all over :C

Metroid Prime's soundtrack is so beautifulll ♥

Weeds said:
I love playing as the Dutch :3 They have their Banks and therefore INFINATE MONEY! >:DD

HELLZ YEAH

*Dark Soul airfists

I can't believe it's already Sunday evening. Does anyone else ever get the idea that the entire weeked can be fitted into a single hour of school? Onto another weeks of braincell-killing activities and things we don't need to know but adults think we do ^^ ( >> )

I don't know why, but I've had an obsession with Grass types lately. Usually, it's Water (my fav), but now I'm training Grass types like no other. I have two in my current play through Diamond, Grotle and Leafeon. (Yes, I traded over an Eevee egg for that.)

Woo, pancake day!
Mine were awesome, and fluffier than usual. I had apple cinnamon and chocolate chunk~ Now I'm hungry for lunch D: Two hours goes by pretty fast.

Dark Soul said:
Weeds said:
I love playing as the Dutch :3 They have their Banks and therefore INFINATE MONEY! >:DD

HELLZ YEAH

*Dark Soul airfists

|D Another reason why I love the Dutch is they have the Ruyter (plz tell me it means rider in Dutch :3), a horseman armed with pistols. How bad-ass isn't that? And in the Asian Dynasties expansion, the Dutch can ally with the Japanese, my second favorite civilization :>

I love Ground types. A lot of my favorite Pokés just happen to be Ground-typed, and after that it's just developed into a love for the type in general. And it makes for an awesome fic, a Ground type trainer seeking to become the best of his type, but first he must challenge another Ground-type master. Not Bertha, no, no. I speak of Don Giovanni >:3 (Parasite Queen Theme is playing as I write this, epicc >:> )

Whoah, those are some good scores Toastie :) congrats!

Also, I completed chapter two over the weekend. Pretty nice. I'm going to start chapter 3 soon, and here's where things get real.

I got starred on Lifehacker. Lifehacker is a tech blog and comments from starred commenters are shown first, with other comments shown if the reader wants them. I'm surprised I was starred because I haven't been on Lifehacker for too long (about October as a commenter) and it was for a tip that others had already said. XD Either way, I'm pretty happy.

Gratz on those scores, Toastie!

Well, I've now copleted Chapter 3! I'm on a roll baby!

Secad said:
Murr. I'm chatting with my boyfriend, talking about the tastes of computer screens.

What brand tastes like cherry? My screen just tastes like peach :p

I don't know. My computer screen tastes like metal with a plastic aftertaste.

Then we got to amputations and their methods. We talk about the weirdest things.

Finally beat The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Ganondorf was fun to battle. Now I'm onto A Link to the Past. While I play through A Link to the Past, I'll play through Minish Cap again. I just love that game. So two Zeldas down that I've beaten.

Finally beat Bowser X on Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story! Woot! Now I'm focusing more on Pokemon Colleseum. My current team:
-Umbreon
-Espeon
-Feraligtr
-Hitmontop (Shadow Pokemon)
-Amphoros
-Jumpluff

Current Location: Mt. Battle
Going for Entei!

Matryoshka is now stuck in my head @w@~ That song is far too catchy/awesome for its own good.

I have spent all weekend playing RebirthRO and Sims 3. I don't wanna go back to being a productive student ><