• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Everyone says reading makes you smarter so ill put my hand on this shelf and I promise to read the first book I grab... Holes? God I really can't be arsed maybe ill go on Charms for a while longer. So tired....

The Black Mages are like THE videogame music band. But on YouTube there's a band called The Red Wings which, IMHO, is much better than TBM. I can't find any awesome TBM music on YouTube while I've already been headbanging to over half a dozen of TRW's songs. Gerudo Valley \../

Don't be silly, everything you involve yourself in dies a death. Best just to stay on the sidelines - let other people have their fun, you just spoil it. What? No? Didn't you listen?

So c-c-cold... Why is it so cold? I bet it's not cold in America. I wish I lived in America. It would need to be somewhere musical though... Maybe I should think about that when I have some money. What is the point of pipe dreams? Things are way more exiting when you know that they are going to happen. I don't know why I couldn't have worked an extra month or so. I don't know why Tsilivi completely shuts down in November. It is probably because the weather would be the same, it wouldn't be much of a holiday would it? I would still get paid though. I am so awesome... Well better get back to work on Charms. My populararity isn't going to increase itself. I'm such a nerd there's nothing to do anymore I want to go to Greece right now! I'm so incredibly bored... I guess ill have to read that book after all. Chapter 1...

Linkachu is so like Manisha, they both get bullied and need someone to stick up for them. Manisha is way cuter though! Unfortuanatly, im stuck with my plain old theiving girlfriend. But still, she likes pokemon and we have fun. Linkachu is way too good for plain old me though...

Daaaaaaamiaaannnn Kuuuulaasshhhhh I loooove yoouuuuuuu
(Tim ilu2 but I'd rather marry Damian, no offence ♥)

DJ Luke said:
So c-c-cold... Why is it so cold? I bet it's not cold in America. I wish I lived in America.

Wait, where do you live? o:

I'm buying Luke (my brother) the Scott Pilgrim collection for Christmas. Hopefully he'll buy me OK Go's other album and I'll get that camera I asked for o:

DJ Luke said:
I bet it's not cold in America.
Where I live it's usually really cold around this time, but the past week it was all warm and 55 degrees~ c:

I hope I finish this book soon, I has to find out what happens to Lilly~! They'll probably buy her and send her to the santuary though, which is a good thing~

Yesterday I had to go to the dentist D:

DJ Luke said:
So c-c-cold... Why is it so cold? I bet it's not cold in America.
Um... Yeah, it's cold here. Well, that's my guess; I immediately assume, that if it's cold in Florida, it's cold everywhere else.
Buuuuuut... Argh, have to go to school... At least it's Friday, and I can stay up all night.
Hey, look, a shell. *Holds the shell up to my ear* I can hear the ocean! Hmm... How did it get in there? I'll save you ocean! *tries to save the ocean from the shell*
*yawn* Well, that story's not gonna write itself... Bai~

Gah you guys can't even begin to imagine cold! I live in Finland. It's dark cold and wet. Cold as in stay-outside-for-more-than-two-minutes-and-you'll-bite-off-your-tongue. Sem would totally love it here.

Meh, Stellar hates me, im pretty sure everyone hates me! I'm very popular in real life and I act the same in both universes. I wonder why they hate me? Maybe because only people from england find me funny. Doctor Oak is from england. I like him, he is really funny. Katie said TBA is funny. I don't really know if he is. Maybe he dosen't say funny things alot. I'm sure when he does say something funny it is like one of those awesome mind=blown moments. Still that was her opinion, I still think Doc is the funniest. I guess ill have to get on Stellar's good side. He is an admin so that would be very hard since they totally slam down on the newbies really hard. It hurts so badly in an emotional way. I like Linkachu she is sweet. Better remove my thinking hat and get back to playing PR3. I'm glad it's the weekend. I can finally relax.

DJ Luke said:
Doctor Oak is from england.

Doctor Oak/Doc/Alex is from Ireland. :> We have many people from England here, such as Database or Yoshimitsu/El. (yeah I can't be bothered listing any more) Although, Indie is also from Ireland. o: I think I'm pretty much the only Scottish person here. :x (Alex is half-Scottish though |D)

Sooo coollddddddd hnnrghhroenlwel d ; A ;

As much as I love my dear Scotland, I hate it at the same time. :c It's, like, freezing here. No shiiiizzzz. It's also pitch black, even though it's just turned 6 PM. Ayoooo :< You can hear all the wind pushing the ran and making it batter off of the windows. It's so cold. ; u ; My hair got all wet and I just straightened it so now it's gone curly again </3

Aw, baby it's not so baaad~ Just let your hair down now, white knuckles~

Oh, oh oh oh ohhhh I learned White Knuckles on ukulele yesterday ♥ It is, like, super easy. :'D Even easier than C Lo Green's Forget (or F***) You :D

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Hate you? Please. Hating a person takes energy and mental resources that you have not yet proven yourself worthy of me expending on you. XP I'm just walking snark in general. ^^;

Well you look down on me... quite badly and I actually completely understand since most newbies are banned or warned in the first five seconds of charmsian existence, which pokechampion clearly demonstrated in the "Eevee Poll!!!" topic. I will have to try harder to show my inner... non-noobishness? (I'm not doing a very good job!) I am so sorry. *bows down to show deep and infinate respect*

Next wierd thought:
If all girls liked pokemon dinner date conversations would by alot less boring.

DJ Luke said:
Next wierd thought:
If all girls liked pokemon dinner date conversations would by alot less boring.

Apparently I'd make a very non-boring dinner-dater ;D *shot*

Oh, my friend called me a 'massive geek' today at school. :V As in, Andrew, one of my best friends. xD He isn't exactly the non-geekiest, but I know what he means. I am a geek! :'D (Although, most people don't think it when they first see me ... one of my friend's friends said that he expected someone fatter and uglier when they were told that I was a geek. I doubt it)

They were playing some game on the computer where you can buy different tricks and shiz for your aeroplane and one of them was a barrel roll. I then instructed them to "DO A BARREL ROLL OLOLOLOL" and no one got it.

I am disappointed in the human race. :'c

Fooooooooooooooood is ready ♥

Ramdom ramdomness... Can't be really ramdom since you think in it before writing it down. Unless it's something like nbkfmgvykrtnsmyxzk.

Don't think this will ever reach at least a quarter of what facebook is, unless people stop using facebook and start to use twitter. After all, we all know that twitter is better.

Hmmmmm..... Ramdom ramdomness... gfdbznxb hx x xgfnx dydt nr

snetonobre said:
Ramdom ramdomness... Can't be really ramdom since you think in it before writing it down. Unless it's something like nbkfmgvykrtnsmyxzk.

Don't think this will ever reach at least a quarter of what facebook is, unless people stop using facebook and start to use twitter. After all, we all know that twitter is better.

Hmmmmm..... Ramdom ramdomness... gfdbznxb hx x xgfnx dydt nr

I can't find the 'Like' button D:

I'm surprised this isn't becoming like a spamfest or something of sort for members ... although I guess it has for me. Herderrrrrp.

Ahhnn, chicken is good. Also, there's a Pikachu poster on my wall right in front of me and it's staaaarring into my eeeeeeyeesssskjbreldml;ds,.nor

I think I want to be in a band when I'm ... older. *cough* I think I've decided that's what I want to do with my life ... at the moment. >> Definetly either art or music ... or both for that matter. Being in a band, designing my own instruments, releasing an album then making the art for that album? ... nah, that sounds stupid. c:

Okay, this is actually getting randomly random, seeing as I am writing these things down as they pop into my head. xD

I want to get Super Scribblenauts for Christmas. ; A ; I wanna make a rainbow unicorn </3

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took the personality test that Snetonobre took. I am a pachirisu. There is actually no pokemon that suits my personality to a "T". I don't come across as funny on charms but I am in real life. I am an entertainer I have to be funny. Everyone says im uber cute. I even got a twelve year old stalking me once. At least she would do anything for me and I had an infinate supply of Kit Kat Chunkys when she was around. Little kids follow me round like a conga line. I am their god. But when you step into the world of charms and the vast fields or interwebs surrounding it, it feels like you just fell off a ladder. It's amazing how one topic can lead to another. Like one minute you are talking about your pet cat and the next minute the history of the universe! Isn't life funny?

I was thinking about saying something here, but I got distracted by a personality test. Now I can't remember.

Under the boardwalk...Hmm, the sun... Hmm, havin' some fun... Hmm walkin' above... Hmm, fallin' in love... Under the boardwalk, boardwalk!!
I'm so awesome at singing.

I love Florida. White beaches, dolphins, warmth, and bright flowers. the problem is winter. Being accustomed to the mild warmth, the cold is my enemy. And I'm a mainly nocturnal person. Can you see me walking around at night, shivering under two coats? I think not. I'm not complaining, but hey. It's just not the way I roll.

Mmm, brown rice... With salt. Maybe I should add some chicken and vegetables... Ooh, to the kitchen!! *zooooom*

*END SIMULATION*

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
DJ Luke said:
Meh, Stellar hates me, im pretty sure everyone hates me! I'm very popular in real life and I act the same in both universes. I wonder why they hate me? Maybe because only people from england find me funny. Doctor Oak is from england. I like him, he is really funny. Katie said TBA is funny. I don't really know if he is. Maybe he dosen't say funny things alot. I'm sure when he does say something funny it is like one of those awesome mind=blown moments. Still that was her opinion, I still think Doc is the funniest. I guess ill have to get on Stellar's good side. He is an admin so that would be very hard since they totally slam down on the newbies really hard. It hurts so badly in an emotional way. I like Linkachu she is sweet. Better remove my thinking hat and get back to playing PR3. I'm glad it's the weekend. I can finally relax.

I'm from England and I don't think you're funny.

Could it be? Real life is better than the interwebs?!
Hmmmm... I can't wait for my DSI to charge... I'm still tired. I just got up after about 8 hours sleep. Life sucks!

No-one really goes on mibbit anymore. Well not when im on anyway. I still don't know what ~ means. Tunduli uses it alot. Everyone who is popular on charms likes anime. I have only ever seen two animes, Lucky Star and Keroro Gunsou, Srgnt Frog. I watched fairy tail but it's not really cartoony enough for me. I almost forgot about Mew-Mew power I like it and I don't have to go on youtube to watch it. I am way too feminine, I wouldn't like to be a girl though...

SCORE! I finally know what ~ means! I love you so much Kedpeanut~! Kids fit over! Yum! These pringles are extra tasty! I've eaten way too much today i've had 2 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 tins of spagetti hoops, 2 cans of tango, a packet of french fries crisps, an apple, a pear, two pieces of crispy chicken, alot of chips, a pack of sweets, half a tube of pringles and a donner kebab! I'll have to take a break from eating for about a week or im gonna get fat(ter)! I'm still really happy because I finally completed all my pokemon games~!

DJ Luke said:
Tunduli uses it alot.

Why, yes. Yes I do~ ♥

Alsooo, ~ technically means 'similar to'. Like, saying A~B means A is similar to be, whereas saying A=B would be saying the exact same. :> (Maths wooooh~ I don't know why I know this, seeing as I've never really used it in maths. :V)

I think Damian Kulash looks waaaaaaay better with longer hair rather than short curls. o: Sure, he looks good all the time (herpderp ♥) but I doooo prefer his longer 'do~ ♥

I want to paaaaaiiiint. I've only ever painted two actual on-canvas painting, but I have an idea for one but I can't find my paaaiiints. Hyrnnghhhh D:

(also I use Mibbit)

"So don't blink
I said, don't blink
Just look directly at them
And they'll stay where they are
I think they're crying anyway
They can't mean no harm
my eyes are watering
I'm right on the brink
I'm sure nothing would happen
If I were to-"

That is all :>

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

Kasumi got me into song lyrics mood- Aka, I don't have a broken heart or anything xD

(Also, I use mibbit too D:)

Vacuum cleaner in background + Pokecharms = annoying and can barely type. Dad'll finish soon.

This should be called the Pokébook thread, or the Charmsbook thread.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Hurdafreakingdurdalur.

I honestly don't see the difference between this thread and a huge clusterfuck of SPAM. So why am I posting here? O_o

Wow. I just got turned down relationship wise. Again. Maybe I shouldn't have been expecting it to work out. It's not like it ever has before. Still hurts as hell though.

I am so close to getting my laptop fixed! Wiinternet is okay but not as good as the real deal! I still wish I had a mac though...

I watched a quick dream world tutorial on youtube I didn't quite understand it but I think you need to have a DS AND a laptop/computer/mac to get onto dream world it sure is confusing yup yup~!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
[me=Sir Red]jumps into spam topic :'D[/me]

I really need to stop doing all of these distracting things and just write all of my papers that I have due this week. >>;; Just need to make it through this and I get off till after New Year's. :3

MUST. BUCKLE. DOWN. D:<

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ye gods, I have to drag myself over to class soon.

To whom it may concern, thank you for your kind words and a swift, painless extinction to you and yours~

FIRE THE HURDADURDALUR BEAMS!