• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

In the worst mood ever, everything irritates me and I'm probably going to end up breaking or stabbing something/someone >=O Anyway makes a change from the usual wallowing in sadness and self hate but judging from previous experiences of rage it's just going to make me crash back into that badly and if more anger means bigger crash, I'm honestly worried about how low I will go

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The only thing getting me through all these shifts at work is the awesome people I work with. I couldn't ask for better friends in the workplace :)

I also can't tell you how wonderful it is that the nights are cold again! Blankets are beautiful~

After watching LoK last night, I see that the animation's different, for one. In some ways, it looks amazing, but sometimes I wish it was the same as Book 1.

I really liked both episodes, which seem to feature Tonraq a LOT more than last season. I also noted, with curiosity, that Jenora seems to have a very important role this season.

(Also, Bolin's love interest arc is hilarious!)

DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY 'CROSS THE SKY

HNI_0031.JPG

ahem

So this isn't spam...I'm still playing Animal Crossing a lot and WISH I had wifi so I could visit other people. I'm still mourning...

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
So, yesterday I decided to be an idiot and change the strings on my guitar. Pretty much since I got the thing three or four years ago its never been done, besides from one string that I broke the Christmas of the year I got it. They likely should have been done long before now, but I never felt like I played often enough to do so.

Anyways. I managed to change the first three strings no problem, the fourth string is being a pain and I can't seem to get it to tune properly, maybe because I'm afraid of winding the string too much and breaking it, or maybe I did something wrong with fitting it. Not sure. Regardless, I've since realised that there was only five strings in what should have been a set of six, so even if they strings were behaving themselves I'm still a string short which is very annoying especially when the string is so old and the difference between old and new is so evident.

Kind of wishing I'd never started now. :(

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
@Demelza It's stuff like this that makes me feel slightly glad that I'm musically challenged xD

Off for a walk with my best bud, since the rain has stopped and goodness knows how long the dry spell will last so better make the most of it! Brisk woodland walk, followed by a nice old cup of tea makes for a nice afternoon I'd say :D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
After a morning of battling with it I've finally got the strings in tune (I hope/think, depends if the tuner is lying to me :p), now all I need is that one extra string that's missing and it'll be perfect...

The first person to make a machine that can make music stream from my head will be a billionaire.

Also I wish I could have THE best birthday ever (its on Monday), but something tells me it won't happen and that it'll suck or be ruined by something/someone, just like every year

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
@Linkachu I have a Pizza Hat on StreetPass and every time I scroll past it my mind can't help but say 'Katie!' xD

Getting out of a 6am start shift at work is one of the best feelings in the world :')

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Oh my goodness I want the Charmander one (all three are on RedBubble) but the shirt is in red and oh no my hair clashes with red t-shirts ;_____;

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Hugs Ferne* I feel your pain. ;_;
I might just get the Charmander one anyway. It may clash but I'll be happy :')

Just got paid and got all my lovely overtime money from all the extra shifts I've been doing. Beautiful, beautiful money. That's my Xbox One paid for :D

That's right, Xbox One! I stand by my choice xD

ugh I wanna write but I wanna relax too guuuuh X and Y hurry up

Also is it wrong of me to want one of the reviewers for X and Y to just "accidentally" leak information before the embargo is up? I want to know their evolutionsssss

RWBY's doing well enough for me. I have to say, "Players and Pieces" is, in my opinion, the best episode so far. A longer episode, in which the teams are established, all the characters with their weapons are fighting together, and we see a little of what Roman has been up to. But the recent episode has me angry at Cardin. Continue bullying Velvet and Jaune, dude, and I'll be joining Pyrrha in kicking your ass. >:D

Ugh, I need to get writing more on here. There's a story I REALLY want to share, but it feels like I never have enough time, or I just simply want to do something else. Now, however, I'm determined to get it out! (If I can find the time)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Going out with all my work friends today for Birthday Burgers! I can't wait and it should be lots of fun, especially since it's to celebrate my birthday and another friend's birthday. His birthday was yesterday and mine's Tuesday so double birthday celebration, go! :D

Ah, my 300th Post! Another milestone reached, so proud :)

So, to commemorate this occasion, I'd like to say a few words:

Cheesecake, Linonophobia, Catapult, Lampoon, and Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism. Thank you.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
My birthday cake was amazing ♥

2013-09-30201857_zps7c2a56a8.jpg

And I can tell you now, the cake now doesn't look like this at all. Most of it has been nommed :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Benedict Cumberbatch's voice as Smaug in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is one of the sexiest things I have ever heard.

so this is a trailer for a student film parody of the walking dead called The Procrastinating Dead. Its about procrastinating zombies. Yes, the horrible actor is me. The camera is a zombie.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Fate can be so cruel sometimes. It seems to often happen that there is a large window of time where nothing is really going on, and then the next moment you find yourself with a mountainous To Do List that needs to be accomplished within a brief window. And you know what happens when that window closes? The large one reopens! >:|

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
It's got to the point now where I'm checking ShopTo every so often to see if my order of X and Y has changed to 'dispatching soon' xD I know it can't have yet because it's far too early, and I know ShopTo tends to email that information as soon as it happens... but still. The excitement :'D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
It's got to the point now where I'm checking ShopTo every so often to see if my order of X and Y has changed to 'dispatching soon' xD I know it can't have yet because it's far too early, and I know ShopTo tends to email that information as soon as it happens... but still. The excitement :'D

Actually, a lot of retailers are already sending the games out and I know a few people who already have their copies, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if your copy got sent tomorrow and turned up fairly quickly. :)

Ordering digitally with GAME has left me little chance of getting the games too early, it seems codes will be sent out on Friday evening and we'll be able to download the game right away, I likely won't be starting until Saturday evening though as I'm starting with @Linkachu who won't have her copy till then. Just gives me more time to work on my evil Sylveon plans of doom. >:3

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Actually, a lot of retailers are already sending the games out and I know a few people who already have their copies, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if your copy got sent tomorrow and turned up fairly quickly.
I wish I had my game, purely because I have Wednesday and Thursday off work this week xD After that my next day off won't be until next Wednesday again so not much time for Pokemons D:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Well poop on you and you already having it. ShopTo shipped my copies this afternoon, so mine are on their way :')

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well, just got sn email saying X has been dispatched. Hopefully the next day delivery I paid for really is next day xp