• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I think it's safe to say that in regards to this generation, Dr. Gero said it best:

DrGeroSaidItBest.png

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
At this point I'd be more surprised to find a store that -isn't- breaking the street date.

Anyways, GAME have been confirming that the digital downad codes will be sent out tomorrow and work from midnight on Friday, likely a tad earlier than that but they can't outright say that without being shot by Nintendo. xD

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
At this point I'd be more surprised to find a store that -isn't- breaking the street date.

Anyways, GAME have been confirming that the digital downad codes will be sent out tomorrow and work from midnight on Friday, likely a tad earlier than that but they can't outright say that without being shot by Nintendo. xD
I believe the thinking is that they'll work at about 11pm, due to NoE being based in Germany. I would imagine all of Europe will unlock at the same time, give or take.

Although, this being Nintendo, don't be surprised if it doesn't work until Saturday lunchtime. :p

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I believe the thinking is that they'll work at about 11pm, due to NoE being based in Germany. I would imagine all of Europe will unlock at the same time, give or take.

Although, this being Nintendo, don't be surprised if it doesn't work until Saturday lunchtime. :p

Animal Crossing worked at about 11pm (a little before iirc) so I suspect they'll work then, yes. ;)

They can't leave us out till lunchtime when so many people have the games now. </3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was debating staying up until midnight and downloading Pokemon Y, saving the physical copied that I'd pre-ordered for my younger sister, but if the digital sale of X&Y is handled anything like Animal Crossing's then the games won't be available to download until after 1 AM/2 AM in my timezone anyways. As excited as I am for the games, I'm not staying up until 2 AM just to start the download process. XP

I might still buy Y digitally though. During the summer I took advantage of NA's Club Nintendo Fire Emblem Awakening/Shin Megami Tensei IV registration deal and have yet to spend my free eShop monies. May as well put it to good use! :3

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Got paid all my overtime properly this week so that's another £100 put away for a holiday! And I'll have monies to pick up the too many games coming out this month, hooray!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
My copies of X and Y have just landed through the letterbox and oh my goodness the joy! The jooooooooy ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
@Teapot - Is it bad that I can't decide which I'd want more: the PoryZ plushie or the game? xp

I'm personally just glad that the work week is almost over. I'm veeeeeeery much going to enjoy this long weekend. :'D

Getting new DS, preorder of Y comes in approximately 36 hours and 28 minutes, have planned route to gamestop (they chose this weekend to repair three different roads between here and there), got Fennekin plush to thank my GF for paying and driving me. I am ready!! IKU ZE, IKU ZE, IKU ZE!!!!!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, you're lucky. I have no idea when I'll be able to get my hands on X, let alone a 3DS >>
This, pretty much. I might have to resort to getting a job and getting money that way to buy a 2DS and one of the games, but that's probably not going to happen until the summer, if then.

On another note, my vocal range is now G2-F6 with C4 as middle C ♥ I'm slowly creeping my way up to four octaves hee (I guess technically I can only hit G2 in the early morning, but eh. I can also hit A2 regularly so I feel good |D)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
@Teapot I recognise that Pory Z! :'D

So it just rained super heavy for like five seconds and then stopped. And by heavy I mean that the roads flooded in just those five seconds. This weather blows my mind.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
After two days of being pretty ill I'm feeling semi-better today, or at least well enough to crawl from my bed to sit at my computer and browse good old 'Charms xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
That horrible feeling when you have a crush and you just don't want to have a crush but you do and it's freaking annoying but somehow enjoyable at the same time and you're just an emotional mess of stuff ughhh

On a brighter note, I get to see my parents again tomorrow, and they're bringing my uncle and his wife with them ♥ I'm so excited eee~

That horrible feeling when you have a crush and you just don't want to have a crush but you do and it's freaking annoying but somehow enjoyable at the same time and you're just an emotional mess of stuff ughhh

Ugh I know this feeling all too well.

Anyway currently in a weird state of determination and depression, hopefully determination overpowers depression

My girlfriend and I wanted to make eeveelution cosplays for Halloween (Umbreon and Jolteon respectively). Due to my class workload though, I won't have any time to make mine. T_T

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That thing is adorable, @Magpie! I hope you huggle it lots and feel better soon! :'D

(And we totally need to create another Pokemon plushie topic, if not plushies topic in general...)

Just got my copy of Pokémon Y today, but since I've been struggling a bit in my classes because of my obsessions with these games, I'll more than likely wait to play it on Thursday

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Virginity is a myth. No one is a virgin because life fucks everyone from the time they are born until the time they die. Might as well throw away those chastity belts because they won't do you any good when life decides it's raping time.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
For my one day off of this week I'm going to enjoy lunch with my best friend and then this evening I'll be eating a Chinese followed by going ghost hunting with three of my closest friends. Excited and scared :D

Task: Have to write a 20 paragraph outline for my final essay in my Disney class and turn it in by tonight
Obstacle: Getting distracted by nearly anything pokéon related

:@;_;:(>_<>=O

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Task: Have to write a 20 paragraph outline for my final essay in my Disney class and turn it in by tonight
Obstacle: Getting distracted by nearly anything pokéon related

:@;_;:(>_<>=O
Disconnect your internets and, in the immortal words of Monty Python, GET ON WITH IT! ;D