• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Oh man, I sooo don't wanna go to work tommorow. My back hurts enough as it is, and things are picking up around the hospital, which means more back breaking deliveries. Seriously though, what about boxes makes people want to ask you rediculous questions? One of the people in the lobby had the nerve to tell me to put the empty boxes in the back of his vehicle. So, tired.....

Oh, and I'm seriously considering not going on my senior cruise. I don't like drinking, and lord knows that as soon as those idiots hit international waters, they'll drag me into some crazy crap until I wind up in the Hangover's third movie.

Why does everything have to be so damn expensive? College course classes: $161.25 PER class. PER Class! Really, we need so many people in the workforce in so many places, but they make it so damn expensive for everything! Someday, the world's going to run out of money, either that, or things will be so expensive that people turn to robbery. They're only hurting themselves here.

Also, home-made gumbo is good :3

I just swept with a Lilligant on PO O.o I got up one Quiver Dance, then I was tricked a Choice Scarf. KO'd 5 of the opponent's guys without taking any damage besides Toxic. 2HKO'd Clefable, Unfezant and Klinklang. Lilligant is epic O.O;

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
So I've spent the past two days being super creative, which is meh when there's nothing to reply to and you can't think of things to draw. It didn't stop me >='D

Well, I've decided to make a group dedicated to my fanmade Battle Frontier/Poketopia knock-off, Trainer Turf. I'm waiting for the application from DA as we speak.

But anywho, I've got to start reading more. I vowed to get this thing done in 50 days by reading ten pages a day, by so far I've only read 8 days worth. Damn you procrasti

I'm bored :/

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I woke up kinda unable to move today. I'd love to know what I did to myself. Feels like muscle pain, but I can't recall doing anything strenuous lately aside from lifting our huge lawnmower out of the car several days ago.

Huh, now that I write it like that, it'd make perfect sense. ;p

It's just rather annoying because today I need to be on my feet at work, and walking isn't working too well. Hopefully things will be better by 1 PM when our graduation ceremony begins...

My toe hurts like hell. Something wierd with the nail (don't know the english word for it). Penicillin for now, the doctor may cut in it this Thursday.

Sometimes, I can't help but wonder; Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

...The joy of summer holidays being almost there does strange things to one's mind.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Daft Soul said:
Sometimes, I can't help but wonder; Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

=|

You hurt my head! ;__;

P.S. - I'm dressed in a girly top right now for the graduation ceremony. I feel girly. Feeling girly is so weird. THIS TOP EVEN HAS FRILLS! ... Yes. ;_;

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Linkachu said:
Daft Soul said:

=|

You hurt my head! ;__;

P.S. - I'm dressed in a girly top right now for the graduation ceremony. I feel girly. Feeling girly is so weird. THIS TOP EVEN HAS FRILLS! ... Yes. ;_;

Photos nao.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Nick Fury said:
Linkachu said:
Daft Soul said:

=|

You hurt my head! ;__;

Photos nao.

No. ;_;

Rolly said:
My toe hurts like hell. Something wierd with the nail (don't know the english word for it). Penicillin for now, the doctor may cut in it this Thursday.

Are you refering to an ingrown toenail? Those hurt like hell >_<

Daft Soul said:

Yes :p

Doubled said:
Rolly said:

I think that's the word for it, in swedish we call it nageltrång. After reading on the interwebs, I'm scared as shit for the operation. Fortunatley, they might not cut in it, if the penicillin helps. And I HATE swallowing those big pills.

Rolly said:
Doubled said:
Rolly said:

I think that's the word for it, in swedish we call it nageltrång. After reading on the interwebs, I'm scared as shit for the operation. Fortunatley, they might not cut in it, if the penicillin helps. And I HATE swallowing those big pills.

Well, if it was anything like mine, if they numb it, then it shouldn't hurt too much. The most pain I felt was from the numbing process itself (basically the spray they used felt like a bee sting) and then having to seal with it afterwards (when the numbing goes away). Of course, that's just my personal experience.

Doubled said:
Rolly said:
Doubled said:
Rolly said:

Well, if it was anything like mine, if they numb it, then it shouldn't hurt too much. The most pain I felt was from the numbing process itself (basically the spray they used felt like a bee sting) and then having to seal with it afterwards (when the numbing goes away). Of course, that's just my personal experience.

That was soothing... Oh well, what to do. I hurt my knee earlier this year so I've gone through quite a lot of pain already :)

Oh, and I made my group :D. It's called Trainer Turf, based on my little halucinations stories ^-^

Double post prevention:

Well, I'm bored. Anyone care to take a shot in the dark as to what I'm drinking right now? :p

*Hits the lightbulb with a baseball bat, then throws a loaded pistol at the random person who posts after me*

Hey, I said you'd be taking a random shot in the dark! D:<