• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Mining like a maniac in Minecraft. I just discovered something that might the biggest naturally(?) created cavesystem in the history of Minecraft. (No, I'm just kidding, but it's freaking huge)

I really wanted a banana sandwich so I went downstairs only to find that we have no bananas. So I thought, "eh, I'll just have bread and butter," but alas, the butter hasn't been opened and it's been in the fridge for days so it's really hard. I could not be bothered scraping it out and spraining my horribly weak wrists or something so now I'm just eating bread.

You know what's actually pretty tasty? When you rip bits off of the bread and roll them into little compact balls. c:

I am a weirdo.

Weeds said:
In the electronics store: Aqua Blue 3DS, you want it? Up yours, my friend.

deviantPOOP__Morshu__s_an_Ass_by_DrSVH.png

Holy fuck I laughed so hard at this. XD

I want some iron brew and apple ade and crisps. ALL WE HAVE ARE SALT AND VINEGAR. D:

I have a Cosmoz black 3d and super street fighter! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Tunolipede said:
You know what's actually pretty tasty? When you rip bits off of the bread and roll them into little compact balls. c:

You realise that the taste is the result of all the grease and dirt and stuff on your hands being rubbed off onto the bread, right? :x

Nick Fury said:
Tunolipede said:

You realise that the taste is the result of all the grease and dirt and stuff on your hands being rubbed off onto the bread, right? :x

Nah, it's more just that I like bread when it's pushed together and not as fluffy as normal. :V

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
AetherGlaceon said:
I know nothing about movies released before 2005.

Considering there have only been like 5 good movies released since then, that's so disappointing. Everyone knows all the best movies and music and webmasters comes from the 80s.

Nick Fury said:
AetherGlaceon said:
I know nothing about movies released before 2005.

Considering there have only been like 5 good movies released since then, that's so disappointing. Everyone knows all the best movies and music and webmasters comes from the 80s.

True. Half the movies today either involve revenge/zombies/ oh my god he's a secret agent/ or he's a psychopath. Huh.....

But anyway, had a long day. Now I'm tired. Really tired.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I can't believe I've only recently realized how great of actors Lee J. Cobb, Henry Fonda, and Ed Begley were. Those three put quite a few modern day actors to shame.

Saw Cloverfield the other night. That movie was not what I expected it to be, and it was somewhat scary as well. Think I'm going to watch Blair Witch Project some day. I like Found Footage movies.

My Spriting Thread must be lonely. Also, I'm currently working on a project to recoulor all of the original 151 into the coulors of Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.

MMmmm... chocolate caramel goodneeeeesssssss... How could Mom forget we got these?

Also, very content cuz Iron and Wine (teh band) makes me a calm person.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
So I finally caved and bought Pokémon White. Watch, they'll announce the third version next week.

With that knowledge, you should have bought it sooner Wait what :p (just joking, you know we all love you :3)

Anyway, I started an RP on Skype with Drak. Our charries aren't getting along XD

I just got finished watching the entire Durarara!! series. Why can't America have good animated (or filmed) shows like this without having to dub foreign shows? Or better yet, why can't we get more shows like this on television?

Also, spriting a T-rex is awesome.

Doubled said:
I just got finished watching the entire Durarara!! series. Why can't America have good animated (or filmed) shows like this without having to dub foreign shows? Or better yet, why can't we get more shows like this on television?

Also, spriting a T-rex is awesome.

Any T-Rex is awesome.

(though I prefer the Ankylosaurus ♥)

I prefer Platypterygius, but you've probably never heard of it~

Anyway, I saw Harry Potter today :V
It wasn't the best, but it was certainly enjoyable nonetheless ^^

I haven't seen the new HP-film yet...

Oh, and:

Fred, Lupin and Tonks all die. Neville kills Nagini, whom is a horcrux. Harry dies and is brought back to life, oh, and he is a horcrux. Bellatrix dies. Hermione destroys one of the horcruxes with a basilisk tooth. Ron opens the Chamber of Secrets. Malfoy nearly dies. Snape dies, and he worked to protect Harry all along. Hermione and Ron get married and have children, as do Ginny and Harry.