• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Hmm...It just occurred to me that I haven't played any Pokemon games for weeks now. This shames me a great deal.

Brotherrrr.....My broooother....Tell me what are we fightin' for? We've got to end this war... *shot*

Also, I really need to know how to make good Pokemon Music/Voices.

101007.jpg

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I need to figure out a better way to go back to sleep after getting up to let the dogs out.

Why must these little dogs insist on going outside at 5-something AM every morning? It's like clockwork. My poor, broken sleep. ;-;

Doubled said:
Ked said:
My mom just found a bunch of old videos from when I was 2. They're so funny XD

I'd prefer to forget about my earlier childhood ^^; Mine was just embarrassment after another.

I can't even watch myself from 0 to 11. Did take me that long to discover how to behave?
As for me, sorta bored, just chillin'.

OmgI'mGoingOnHolidayTomaraOmgOmgI'mSoExcitedSoExciteddddd!!

I also went paintballing the other day and it was a blast!
I have massive battle wounds but I had an amazing time! Would certainly go again!
The best part was we paired up with a bunch of Americans and they had the funniest conversations/euphamisms x'D

"Aw, Matthew did you forget about the little hole?"

I was creased!
Kazoooooming off to France tomara! xx

Myth Busted said:
Doubled said:
Ked said:
My mom just found a bunch of old videos from when I was 2. They're so funny XD

I'd prefer to forget about my earlier childhood ^^; Mine was just embarrassment after another.

I can't even watch myself from 0 to 11. Did take me that long to discover how to behave?
As for me, sorta bored, just chillin'.

... heheh, that's most of my life |D
ANYWAY

I bought the Hoosiers' second album - Illusion of Safety - on Saturday and I'm totally in love with it.
alsooooo the guy who served me at McDonalds that day looked SO MUCH like Joe Moses, the guy who played Snape in A Very Potter Musical @ 3 @

JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.RMA

Haven't been able to get on chat for a while...that stupid new adapter better get here soon, I can't stand having to wait for the only other accessible computer in this forsaken house...

Chicken sounds good.
*prepares to microwave
*opens microwave to find fully popped bag of popcorn

When did..? And..how old? NOOOOOOOOOOOO it was our last bag ;_;

Can't............sleep.........dentist appointment today too. I hate them, they only complain and complain, even if you brush everyday and floss. Oh well.

Also, anyone remember Popeye XP why did spinach never work for me like that?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Linkachu said:
I don't know why I keep reading fan comments on gaming websites. My IQ keeps dropping.
I installed a comment blocker yesterday for that /very reason/. They're excellent!

Mr.RMA

So, you know that one computer I've been able to use? It just got a back door virus...That adapter better get here soon...

I have always thought that Clair was a pain in the a$$ but I guess Heracross and Arbok were too mighty for that Hyper Beam-spammain Kingdra.

Heracross is badass against dragons as far as I stand, especially with Megahorn as a STAB. Just my opinion anyway :p

I need more faces. Really, I can't pose for a picture to save my life :I

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Man... this latest episode of Fairy Tail was frelling gorgeous, but I can't find anyone to discuss it with. @-@

Oh Gof, today's August first, so close to the first day of school D: NOOOOOOOO!!! It'll be my senior year and the beginning of the end of my life.......

But on brighter news I'm nearly done with my playthrough of Leaf Green, minus the Sevii Islands. I'm going to beat every trainer I see >:3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Today my family and I went on a road trip/shopping trip that lasted from noon until about 8 PM. When we returned home we were overjoyed to find that the power was out (stupid thunderstorm >=O). It was out for a good two and a half hours.

Thank the heavens for battery powered gaming. :p

I just finished watching Final Destination 3, and I saw the first two movies yesterday. God they're awful... Can't wait to see the forth xD

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Whoever wrote the default themes for SMF and designed the way data is passed to those templates sucks so much.

The entire thing could do with a massive rewrite from the bottom up.