• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Downloading a free trial version of world of warcraft. Never played it before, so imma gonna try it. :/

Meanwhile, I can't stop playing Peggle. Soon I'll be forced to buy the full version. D:

3aa67bed-7112-4b20-aa94-952a1799aec5.jpg

And that's why I always pick the Fire starter.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Fell asleep while watching a TV show and just got woken up. Rather kinda disorientated right now thanks to how I was woken up. Can't believe it's only 10:20 PM something so still rather early to go back to sleep again. What to do now? No idea!

Wheeeee. Needs moar video games.

Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff or Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos for my ShinyGold playthrough? (or both, and I'll just dump one if I find something cooler)

Sonic is on my mind a lot lately....I WANT GENERATIONS ALREADY.

also this has been playing in my head all day long~ I feel like pulling a Shadow and strapping on some rockets on some skates. Then I'D BE THE FAKER >:0

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I fell asleep this afternoon about 3ish and work up at half five. Got to be up early tomorrow so need to sleep yet don't feel tired at all after my 'nap' >_<

I don't usually post here do I? No, but I might as well say it here.

For some reason, my internet browser keeps crashing every time I try to reach Mibbit. So I can't access the Charms Chat. I don't know why it's doing this, whether it's something with my computer or if it's a Mac-wide thing. Either way, it means I won't be able to go on chat anymore for a while, which sucks. So unless I say the magic words, any Brendan that drops by is not me, just FYI.

Yesterday I started figuring out how to play Song of Storms - today it rained.

Today I worked on the left hand, it's starting to sound good - my mom tells me they have to go see to the boat for an incoming storm.

I AM A GOD.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
~We just wanna make the world dance; forget about the price tag~

This song. It's stuck in my head. DEATH TO EARWORMS. ;_;

Happy because we had a week of college cancelled because our tutor went on holiday and the computers are not working (don't let you open applications and its deleted all our saved work) and we need them to do interactive media

Autumn Break has officially arrived! Nine days of free time, sleeping in late in the morning and other shenanigans that can't be done on school days, like actually having fun.

Also, Indie, that's awesome o: Ask him what town he's from!

EDIT; I had to post this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time no see Pokecharms. All the exams are taking up sooooo much time. I've also been writing a bit on a Johto story, and I've put The Class Saga on hiatus.

I'm happy yet again because I'm off college for another week (minus tomorrow because I have photography tomorrow and we don't need the computers for that) because our network is down. Supposedly the best college in the country and they can't even keep the network running :/