• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

THoughts of the moment: I'm grateful that my life is finally becoming more interesting, but at the same time, with more interests comes less time to do the things I HAVE to do. So, life: We're in a love/hate relationship.

SCT; Welcome to the dark side. >:'D

pokmon-ghosts-getting-ready-for-halloween.jpg

I closed my eyes and saw my father's sins,
They covered me like a second skin;
I peeled them off and sure I bled a bit -
But now I'm free to sink my own damn ship!

I cut my branch down from my family tree
To start a fire in the living room,
Now the house is just ash,
this time it's sink or swim~

(yay hipster music |D ♥)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So it seems the Protoss have blue blood (possibly copper-based?), feed exclusively on photosynthesis (how else would one 'draw nourishment from light') and are exceptionally efficient at it, absorb water and breathe through their skin - which can change colors. And have three hearts.

MOST of these traits, they share with cephalopods.

Fuck yeah. Even more reasons for me to like the damn things.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
PokeGirlPraure said:
I'm currently addicted to my guitar, so I'm playing random Zelda songs just because I can :D Aaah randomness Y U SO ADDICTING ♥

I'm addicted to my guitar at the minute too XD so I'm loving playing a bit of Never Shout Never and All Time Low :)

PokeGirlPraure said:
I'm currently addicted to my guitar, so I'm playing random Zelda songs just because I can :D

On that note, I can't wait until my dad digs out his tenor sax so I too can play random Zelda songs :D

ON A SAX!

Shiny Eevee said:
I hate school. Like, sooooo much.

End of discussion. D:<

I hear you, sister. |D

Currently watching all of Freeman's Mind- Half-Life Two Machinima. It is absolutely scientifically and amazingly hilarious xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Crazy mom left my dad and me at the mall yesterday and nearly ran over him with the car...

Took us about an hour and a half to walk home. Yes, WALK. And she's STILL mad at me a good twenty four hours later.

I will be so glad when I leave this house.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Shiny Eevee said:
Crazy mom left my dad and me at the mall yesterday and nearly ran over him with the car...

Took us about an hour and a half to walk home. Yes, WALK. And she's STILL mad at me a good twenty four hours later.

I will be so glad when I leave this house.

Wait what? That sounds really seriously bad. :(

I'm scared of Thunder and we've had tons today >_<

So we were discussing music to be used in a scene of a movie in English yesterday. My friends were suggesting various dubstep artists, and I was just like:
Fight song-Marilyn Manson :V

In other news, German student was fun c:

I just got back from a field trip to Harrisburg. We talked to a professor and listened to some guy from Ubisoft talk about games. It was fun.

And I found out that I got the part in my school's play. Go random background people!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
FFFFFFF RANGERS LOST TO THE CARDINALS.

WUT.

AND WE COULD'VE WON YESTERDAY IF.... graaaaahhhhhh ;_;

Cardinals whyyyy D: (I'm not hatin' on you, but like, I really wish Texas won...)

I'm not cold anymore :'D

Stupid snow decided it would be a great idea to fall yesterday and knock out the power. Sitting around cold in the dark isn't very fun. Thanks a lot, snow D:<

Try singing this with the following lyrics. It's amazingly fun!

LYRICS:
A-scoobi do pa doobi doobi di ba po
Scoobi doobi di da po
If you get the dreaded swineflu from your cousin Steve
Just come see doctor Mario

Courtesy of brentalfloss.

Staring at the strange costumes people are wearing e.g. zombie banana, magikarp, :o naked and finally someone is dressed a dentist (probably the scariest thing I've seen so far xD)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
If I seriously don't get a good grade on this project which I pulled several all nighters on, I will be so mad. I even sacrificed my eschool time, money, and grades just to finish this.

Like, if I don't get a 95 or above, something is going to die.

Grah I hate stressful days >_<

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Welp, Halloween is over. Time for stores to fill up with Christmas stuff. I should probably make an effort this year to decorate my classroom. XP

(Sonic Generations today, wheeeeee)