• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Seriously screwed up my going to bed time now xD been after 4am everyday since Thursday. I blame BT for giving us rubbish internet service since then >;D

Curse you lack of Moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

If only I had more moniez :<

I just need to buy a 3DS from JB Hi-Fi using my gift vouchers, then wait until I get the money from me grandmother for christmas, and then I can trade in my 3DS from there for a Limited Edition Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS from EB Gamers!

Problem is, I have $170 something in my bank account, and only $100 worth of gift voucher, half of which expires two days before christmas. I have no idea how much 3DS from JB Hi-Fi is, and even if I trade in that 3DS, the Zelda one will STILL cost $118...

Anyone have a gift voucher they'd like to give up?

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
So, been around my college friends who all ordered Super Mario 3D Land on the same day and from the same site as me and had their order shipped on the same day. Everyone got their copy today and I didn't >.> and anyone who hasn't got Super Mario 3D Land has Skyward Sword early.

I swear sheep doing the post service would be quicker!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hahaha... I feel for you, Dem. That sucks! XD (Did you break a mirror recently? ;))

As for me... It feels like I've been cut off from the internet for ages, but its only been two full days! Gosh I feel pathetic. But yay, Sem finally replied to the RP. :'D

And speaking of Skyward Sword, I can't wait to get my hands it. ^_^

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Hahaha... I feel for you, Dem. That sucks! XD (Did you break a mirror recently? ;))

Well, I dropped one recently but it didn't break. XD Super Mario 3D Land turned up this afternoon (three hours after our post should normally come >.>) Happy now! :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
ARKHAM CITY INEXPLICABLY DELAYED ANOTHER WEEK

ANGRY AT WARNER BROTHERS

(ROCKSTEADY ARE STILL COOL THOUGH)

WOOT.

I IS GETTING LIMITED EDITION 3DS FOR CHRISTMAS.

WOOT.

FOR FREE.

AND I IS BUYING ALL GAMES I WANT.

WOOT WOOT.

AND MINECRAFT FINALLY WORKS.

WOOTY WOOT WOOT.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Recently played Skyward Sword for the first time. I wore my Link hat for the occasion and used my mock-Hylian shield nunchuk holder for the geeky heck of it. I would've used my sword/wiimote holder as well but I was too paranoid about scratching my shiny new gold Wiimote. It's my new precious. None shall hold that Wii remote but me! >=O

Wishing it wasn't already 11:30 PM or a work night. I wanted to play more. ;-;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Integrals and derivatives are ruining my GPA... I mean, as much as I love math, Calculus BC is just a bit too much for me.

On the bright side, YAY SUPER LONG WEEKEND STARTS ON WEDNESDAY~

Why is it that every other school district in the area but mine and one other have the whole freaking week off? Q.Q

Looky what Shiny gave me:

nl74ur.jpg

Cute innit?

Also: I'm pre-ordering the limited edition Skyward Sword tonight. By the sounds of it, I'm guessing Katie already has the limited edition. You must tell me how it is!

Just done the 11 hour art project all we did was do random art stuff to make unique multi-media abstract art and I basically just used paint so I was REALLY pleased when I came home to the smell of drying paint. The paint has stained my skin aswell :S

And the 8am - 7pm just killed me because I have had no sleep for 4 nights straight due to a broken smoke alarm which seems to go off between the hours of 8pm and 6am :|

A

Anonymous

I've been one and half week without having a school, I'm so bored of this. I hate free time when it goes distressing.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
My fake English RP dialect is slowly coming along, though it's still rather laughable, and to be honest, it's probably not going to get any easier improving upon it from here on in, what with line memorizing and all that. I need some kind of accent coach or something...

I'm confused at the moment at why everyone is going crazy over the twilight films and I'm like they suck seriously they are the only films I've had to turn off because
A. Acting was so awful I turned it off (not saying I could do better)
B. The story is one the stupidest thing I ever seen/heard
C. They were so boring I nearly fell asleep (even a documentary on potatoes is more exciting)
and finally D. Kirsten Stewert's face

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Shiny Eevee said:
I want pizza now, guys. Boo D:<
Doesn't help that I've had nothing but bread for three days now ;_;

Sorry! pizza was lovely though >;o

You're lucky you can keep bread down, if I'm sick I eat nothing at all. Simple as. :(

Hi guys I have been absent for a time but today I could manage posting :3, vacations are near (December 16) and my birthday also ^^ so I'm happy, also comic-con is near (December 3) so I can buy lots of manga and stuff.

We're doing this, bro. We're making this happen.

I'm currently about to play PokeMon Black on an emulator. No sound, unfortunately.

But still, amfg<3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dark Soul said:
We're doing this, bro. We're making this happen.

I'm currently about to play PokeMon Black on an emulator. No sound, unfortunately.

But still, amfg<3

I take it this is your first time playing the game?

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Counting down the days till Christmas. Can't wait :D most of all for my new laptop as my current one is annoying me today....

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
All my friends have Mario Kart 7 and/or Pokemon Rumble today and I can't have mine till Christmas. :(

On the brightside, not long till Christmas, feels even closer counting it down with the advents >:D

Christ, it's been so long since I've been here... :/

Anyway, I just watched Rent. It was amazing! But so sad. I hated that Angel died, I liked him... Er, her. Is there a Rent thread here that I don't know about...?

...Idea alert. /transmission end

Demelza said:
All my friends have Mario Kart 7 and/or Pokemon Rumble today and I can't have mine till Christmas. :(

On the brightside, not long till Christmas, feels even closer counting it down with the advents >:D

Same here Demelza :| But the chocolate from the advent calendar makes the waiting a lot easier ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Read this on Crunchyroll.com today and it got me giggling:

As he put his campaign for the presidency of the United States of America on indefinite suspension, former Republican candidate Herman Cain put his cards on the table... he'd been clued in on the fact the inspirational "life can be a challenge" quote he'd been using was from a "poet" only to the extent that you could apply the word to Pokémon 2000 song writers Mervyn Warren and Mark Chait.

"I believe these words came from the Pokémon movie. I’m not sure who the original author is, so don’t go write an article about the poet, but it says a lot about where I am– where I am with my wife and my family, and where we are as a nation," Cain said. "Life can be a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when there's so much on the line. But you and I can make a difference. There's a mission just for you and me."

Yeah, Katie- I read that too. It was very hilarious, and quite surprising because most Christian-Republics seem to dislike PokeMon for it not being the Bible.

I think I read some Christian stuff about Skyrim influencing gay behaviour and promoting violence and to prevent your children from going round to friends houses incase a games console is there :p Might have imagined it.

But on a sort of related topic I gained £115 just by playing Skyrim :D Christmas money ftw >D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Wish this week was over already. D: Weather is so cold and I'm 'sure' I'm starting to come down with a cold or something, felt so tired all day.

Bring on Christmas holidays tbh.