• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
Dem you have so many days off .-. I only have Wednesday off.

Only full day I have off is Wed, after that it's normally just an odd afternoon now and then but someone was sick today so yay free day. :D

so today i wanted to make up a test that i failed
i get up 5:45 to catch a bus that will get me to school before 8:00
me and some other people sit in the classroom and waited only to found out that she called in sick

good thing i was more hungry and tired than upset

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Demelza said:
Psycho Monkey said:
That is so cool Katie! XD

In other news, I randomly took a palm tree I found home with me yesterday. It's now sitting in the corner of my room. I named it Herbert :x

A palm tree, why? xD

Why not? It was just laying on the side of the road, I thought "I want that", picked it up, though it over my shoulder and walked home with it. My roommate practically flipped out when I told him! XD

LOOK AT WHAT I MADE FOR YOU.

ENJOY IT.

scaled.php

Big image is big.

Demelza said:
Rileyixx said:
Dem you have so many days off .-. I only have Wednesday off.

Only full day I have off is Wed, after that it's normally just an odd afternoon now and then but someone was sick today so yay free day. :D

Female members of the canine species, please. I have 0 days off. xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I finally finished reading vol. 5 and 6 of Scott Pilgrim!

I've only owned the collection since Christmas 2010 and read volumes 1-4 well, well over a year ago. No biggie. :D

It's still awesome btw. Everyone still needs to read it. The end.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Needs to lose some weight.
Parents want me to ride some bike.
I GO LEARNING HAPPY SYNTHESIZER DANCE INSTEAD.
They are much more satisfied with my work now that I know the first verse and part of the chorus. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xicDO3_P4z8

Once I learn how to do this dance really well, I might do a cover of this song... both singing and dancing. Or just dancing.

Sports happened today? I don't understand American football.

I have been learning that 90% of running this Pokemon campaign is making stuff up on the fly. The other 10% is the retarded Kricketune that has a backwards call. Good times c:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Was there football yesterday? We were celebrating with friends yesterday for a much different reason. It was a lot of fun. So much food. So good. Ice cream cake too. So much goodness... XD

I think I may start watching Code Geass tonight. That'll finally make you people happy. Yessss...
/me is kinda tired right now, lol

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
I think I may start watching Code Geass tonight. That'll finally make you people happy. Yessss...
/me is kinda tired right now, lol

I'll remember you said that >:D

Snow day because the road was in an awful state and can't get to college, yay.

Shiny Eevee said:
Needs to lose some weight.
Parents want me to ride some bike.
I GO LEARNING HAPPY SYNTHESIZER DANCE INSTEAD.
They are much more satisfied with my work now that I know the first verse and part of the chorus. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xicDO3_P4z8

Once I learn how to do this dance really well, I might do a cover of this song... both singing and dancing. Or just dancing.

That song is... Wow. I don't know what to say. It's awesome nonetheless. xD

I was actually really surprised to hear how little cycling is done in other countries- I know people from here who haven't even learned how to ride a bike. I cycle a bare minimum of 65 kilometres every week, and I've done so for several years. But then again, because our country's so compacted, we're a real bike nation.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, they're remarkably different sports. Notably, rugby is full contact: if you want the ball, you throw someone around until you get it :p

Might do something productive over the holidays and start up my Youtube account because so far all I have is 1 video which I uploaded about 5 months ago. It might actually give me something to do instead of just college and internet skulking

tumblr_lqpas09CE11qh13zfo1_400.jpg

D:
Run.

In other news, my friend baked cupcakes today, and we all had a pleasant day and blah blah blah. ♥
It seems I'm uninteresting :o

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I have my laptop back! Running Windows 7 Professional 32bit, it's very pretty and is missing a lot of programs I used to have but it's so so fast.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Valin said:
Why can't I shake this feeling that someone here really doesn't like me much...?

I'm sure quite a few people around here don't like me, but that's life for you. Can't please 'em all. :x

Anyways, after being sick for most all of last week (and into this week) I'm really happy to have three days off in a row. Monday's a provincial holiday! ^^ I will likely play lots of Tales of the Abyss this weekend and try to watch more of Code Geass R2. As long as I don't get sick again it's all good. :)

Had a really nice walk with my dog went to visit my previous dogs grave to pay respects then I went to this hilly area it has like red dirt paths and bleached yellow grass and there is always crickets there the only thing it is missing is cactus and tumbleweed xD All that in the north of England not something I would expect :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Reading/watching homestuck, and I have to say, a lot of this animation stuff, flash, and whatnot is actually really good. The musiccccc <33333

And the plot kind of even though oh gosh all this time traveling/bending/whatnot is confusingggg.
And the concept is neat.
And it's overall addicting.

My laptop charger is being temperamental at the moment so I might not be on as much. Anyway its my sisters birthday which gets me out of college 2 hours and a half earlier than I normally would (don't start til 1:30 finish at 3 :D) So we can go out and have a nice meal out and then again on Tuesday but this time to an Italian :D (I love Italian food) and plus its pancake day on Tuesday as well :) Love how I'm benefiting more than my sister is on her birthday xD

EDIT: Love the new emoticons

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
SineCosineTangent said:
Also why is evil team plot writing so hard bawww. Team Apeiron is not coming together fast enough D:<

Writing for an evil team is easy though. All you need is for them to have a clear objective/goal and know what kind of actions they're willing to take to get the results they want.

Also, the 2000th post is mine! ^_^ :up: