• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Seeing as it's our thoughts of the moment...am I the only one who is positively creeped out by Ghetsis? For some reason, I find him to be one of spookiest leaders out of the Pokemon crime syndicates.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
So much to catch up with... Feels like it's going to take me days before I've read & replied to all of the topics that I'd like to reply to. I think I'm just not going to bother catching up with Facebook though. Too much to read back through. ;x

.__. Was on a website similar to IMVU and the bam got reported by girls walking around in practically nothing for being 'sexually suggestive'. I'm guessing it was because I was showing a guy more interest then them x.X

I made meatballs with tomato, chili and garlic sauce. It was good, but a bit too spicy.

Oh yeah, the meatballs had bits of bacon in them. BITS. OF. BACON.

Weeds said:
I made meatballs with tomato, chili and garlic sauce. It was good, but a bit too spicy.

Oh yeah, the meatballs had bits of bacon in them. BITS. OF. BACON.

LET'S GET MORE BACON IN THIS MOTHERcawER. cawING SMART.

gifstache.com_9_1341593938.gif

Made me lol somewhat. :'|

Well that is the end of my birthday, I think by far my favourite present was a poem my Irish boyfriend wrote :) But in terms of birthday celebrations day 2 is over and I'm ready for day 3 tomorrow (I get my cake tomorrow) :D

Cake.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on this :)

I'm back from Florida...feeling like a man. I went parasailing, banana boating, boat riding, learned how to play blackjack and BS, gaga ball (google it, it has surprisingly little to do with Lady Gaga), made a lot of new friends, and actually *gasps* talked to girls @__@ I went on the first three things with three girls from Montgomery Alabama, and got a picture with them, like a BAWSE; made a friend with a girl who thinks Josie is hard to remember for most people (and Facebook friend-ed too~), like a BAWSE; and I swam, walked with, and got the number of a girl from Pensacola...like a BAWSE. Needless to say, I'm feeling like a pimp. A pimp who will probably revert to his hermit like shell in a week or two, but a pimp none the less.

Also, waking up in the morning to go to a beach is awesome, its quiet, peaceful, and girls love to come talk to you~

Today has been rather awesome to me. I just got every last episode of Avatar:TLA, today:FOR FREE!
I don't know what I did but someone who controls luck must have really liked it.

A miracle happened today

I bought stuff. Yeah normally I'm one of those people who refuses to spend and just saves and saves and saves but today I decided to go shopping (normally I just browse) and there I saw a black fedora screaming my name out and then I went with my impulse and bought the brightest high-tops I've ever seen. They were bright blue with neon green laces and a purple patch on the back and the brightest shade of red I've ever seen on the soles :D

Thinking of applying for scolarship so I can go to school in the States after I finish my education in two years. Luckily, it seems as if it is easier when you do sports (in my case, athletics).

One secondary smile, to go that extra mile! To make me feel today, to make it go away~

Some of Tally Hall's lyrics are just nice. I can't get enough of them ;;

I would make an excellent comic book villain. 'The Disorganisator; Spreads the menace of chaos and confusion wherever he treads. Has the uncanny ability to make any number of household objects vanish from existence through the process of 'losing' said objects. Greatest weakness; Deadlines, structural and/or logical planning.'

Dark Soul said:
'The Disorganisator; Spreads the menace of chaos and confusion wherever he treads. Has the uncanny ability to make any number of household objects vanish from existence through the process of 'losing' said objects. Greatest weakness; Deadlines, structural and/or logical planning.'

You will be no match for, "Procrastinator Man"! With the power to put anything off by "just a few more minutes", he is the bane of school assignments everywhere!

He has more powers, but I'll put them in later.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
It always amuses me how our weather can jump from being insanely cold and wet to some of the hottest days of the year. I am melting. xP

In other news, playing Badminton in the garden near trees is a very bad idea unless you want to get out of playing the game by losing the Shuttlecock... So, a lot like me today. :angel:

OHMEGEE A LEMUR ON TV :D

ahem... Sometimes I wonder if I'll always be a child like this. I mean, I'm mature in the sense that I have duties that I must attend to, but my mind set keeps me as a child~ I don't want to turn into a tool when I get older, so I'll just handle things through the mindset of a child in an adults body :p

Blazi said:
I have something to say~

ASDFGHTHREEMOREDAYSTILLKINGDOMHEARTSASDFGH

That is all.

I'm picking it up tamarraaaaaaahhhhhhhhasdfdsgfgjtkörgtnrj

Also; The Dark Knight Rises was brilliant. And Anne Hathaway has a nice butt.

Weeds said:
I'm picking it up tamarraaaaaaahhhhhhhhasdfdsgfgjtkörgtnrj

Really? Me tooewgahcxufcj;lbswdlznxgvchmxksvajknw

ONE.

MORE.

SLEEP.

And the only thing in between me and my sweet love is basketball training, and an athletics carnival. Then...

IT'S MINE.

hurrrrr I am leaving in the next hour to begin my epic journey of wonderment to the Engerland :'D I've never slept in a train before so I dunno how I'll cope with that. I am excitement itself though, so now I must rush off and do things, I think.

ilu guys, I'll see you all again on Monday <33333333

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
OMG I think my cereal bars have been discontinued. They are all I eat for breakfast, and have been for many many years. I may die now. I love you all :(

/drama

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Oh, wait...I'm supposed to practice before my next lesson? Hmm...I thought I was forgetting something this week. Well, I'm sure I can make up for lost time in 25 minutes...I mean, 24. This posting is probably not helping me out any...23.

The Dark Knight Rises was not as good as The Dark Knight. But still, watch if you haven't.
Bane might just be one of the most badass villians ever.
Also just found out that I hold the fifth place for most posts here. Hm...