• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

New Domo avi because ilovedomosomuchasdfghjkl. I want to give him a hug. :3:

EDIT: Looking through my old posts, I can't believe I was so weird back then. Louie-Kun is sad. ;_;

2hmhn2f.jpg

Humans aren't always bad.

Lizzie Armistead (cycling) went to my school, so Dad is shouting at the TV because she was beat by that Dutch woman. Our Dads are, like, the same person Praure. :3:

I am going to take on the Pokemon league in LG with a Charizard, a Nidoqueen, a Jolteon, a Hypno, a Lapras, and a Ditto. By far the most mixed up team I've ever had :p Also my first run with a Hypno and a Ditto on my team.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't get hyped up when I hear about the Olympics? Maybe I'm just weird that way. Why can't they ever air the world wide Pokemon tournaments they have? ;A; THAT's what I want to see people compete over.

Also, I discovered an odd trick today. You know those RealD 3D glasses you get in the movies? Look into them while playing a game like Leaf Green You'll see that one side is actually blue and the other side is yellow (this also works on smart phones, but its harder to notice).

I just got back from my first summer school class on Rockets. We got to build rockets out of plastic tubes and other art supplies, then launch them using this rig where you stomp on an empty soda bottle to launch the rocket.

I got mine to go 64 ft. A dude named Ian won because his went 170 ft.

Also, my parents are WAY too excited about the Olympics. :(

I don't want to go to college yet... I haven't had enough time out of school for it! I'm not ready to be forced to listen to some old guy lecture me about stuff I learned for 13 years in school ;A; I mean for god's sake, why does it have to be so soon? I don't want summer to end on such a boring note like "School starts in a week, better get prepared". I want it to go out with a bang, a day trip somewhere, an explosion, come on at least let there be a movie marathon or something ;A;

In other news my parents are making me go out and look for more jobs again, even though every single job in this town is either fast food (which I REFUSE to take because of some a-hole I know working there) or taken by old people. No joke, even the jobs at gamestop are taken by men in their fifties. But nope, if I'm not able to find a job, I'm an unemployed lazy bum. Sucks being my age.

That feeling you get when you have to explain to someone why you haven't emailed them in over a year <<

Also, I miss my old username so much! I defo regret changing it now

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
GOODNESS PARENTS. YOU LIVE IN AMERICA. YOU'RE AMERICAN CITIZENS. QUIT CHEERING FOR CHINA D:

Or should I be the one cheering for China to get more medals and golds than America?

DARN MULTICULTURAL IDENTITY

... I am not obsessed with the Olympics. Just gymnastics, swimming, diving, and track and field. |D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shiny Eevee said:
GOODNESS PARENTS. YOU LIVE IN AMERICA. YOU'RE AMERICAN CITIZENS. QUIT CHEERING FOR CHINA D:

Or should I be the one cheering for China to get more medals and golds than America?

Vote for both! Problem solved. :'D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Having the house to yourself almost all day (after getting in from work), almost everyday gets very boring and very lonely fast. xD

It's too quiet and someone needs to come destroy the silence~

Demelza said:
Having the house to yourself almost all day (after getting in from work), almost everyday gets very boring and very lonely fast. xD

It's too quiet and someone needs to come destroy the silence~

I actually prefer and empty house, no nagging and free to do anything you want without people looking xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Louie Forest said:
Dark Soul said:
A lot of teenage girls have recently developed a love for the swimming teams...
No, I think it's diving with Tom Daley. :3:

No, definitely the former. Diving outfits for men just look really awkward and weird... like the water polo outfits. <<

And also
Linkachu said:
Shiny Eevee said:

Vote for both! Problem solved. :'D

I AM LOYAL TO ONLY ONE. WHAT IF THEY'RE BOTH COMPETING FOR THE TOP SPOT ON SOME EVENT? Dx

...In 48 minutes it will be the 8th here, and that will be my last day of freedom before college...-_- great...time for the drifting apart to begin...

Anyway, I'm almost done with my Emerald playthrough. I just need to level up a little more and face the e4. Then I can say I completed 2 Pokemon games (main story anyway) before school starts.

Also, I want Ghost Trick, KH3D, and BW2... must...find...job...in this town where only old folks and oh wait I already complained about that :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Even though it's only the 8th, it feels like summer is winding down already. I guess the fact I'm going to be away from home for over two weeks plays a hand in that. Even though it's sure to be an excellent vacation, it's just not quite the same as relaxing at home, with my own stuff; my own space.

But ah well. I miss having a steady income so it won't be such a bad thing to get back to work, and I have loads of great video game releases to look forward to this fall. :3

Sometimes I feel like people with ongoing hobbies, whatever they may be, have it best. You always have something to look forward to: a new book by your favourite author, a new movie within a franchise you enjoy, new game releases, etc. It can get overwhelming when there's so damn much to choose from - and often times expensive - but it makes life more interesting too~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Reads up a few posts* Carmen's back! :D

I don't have much else on my mind right now. Woke up a few minutes ago. Would've slept longer, but a pseudoscorpion needed to be saved from the bathtub before Mom had her shower and she wouldn't move it herself. ;x

I should be in love with college, but I'm just not right now :/ I mean, I don't really have any classes with any friends (at least not til October), and with our schedules and their jobs we don't get to hang out as much. It feels like I'm in high school again and having to fight to have my schedule changed so I can at least see my friends again, except this time there's really nothing I can do :/

I do love my Art Appreciation teacher though. He looks like Santa Claus and it amuses me~ :3 And he plays Stevie Wonder.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Woke up early this morning to go see some young Sparrowhawks that have left the nest. Was it worth it? Yes. Will I do it again any time soon? No ^___^;

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Went to sleep about 5am after staying up to keep up with the Pokémon World championship stuff. Surprisingly, woke up at 11 when I thought I'd sleep a lot longer.

Still stupidly sleepy though, don't see myself doing much today! xD

Where on earth did my will for competitive battling go? I need to get it back somehow because I feel weirdly disconnected from Pokemon without it. Even my ability to properly write battles has gone downhill. So in the midst graduate school madness I plan to raise up a team~

Edit: YOLO

I need to get better at competitive battling. I mean, I'm OK at battling, but I bet a lot of people here could easily defeat me. :(

On a different note, I'm still playing through the side stories of Pokemon Conquest. I'm in Nobunaga's right now, fiercely battling Yoshihiro for Ransei. He somehow managed to get a powerful Machoke, Gurdurr, Scrafty, and Charizard on his team, and the only Pokemon I have to match theirs are Nobunaga's Garchomp, Nene's Golbat, and Hanzo's Spiritomb.

Oh, and also: YOLO.