• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

It would be best if I didn't tell you, Shiny. Keep any remaining sanity. :3:

YOLO is an acronym of You Only Live Once, used as an excuse so teenage girls can get drunk and stuff. ;_;

tumblr_m8q6boqYt11r45jjpo1_500.jpg

Also, You Obviously Love Oreo's.

Last night I EV'd my first Pokemon in about a year--a Poliwag ^^ I think I finally got my groove back. Because I still need a couple more Pokemon, I may patronize a few trade threads at some point...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Carmen Lopez said:
Last night I EV'd my first Pokemon in about a year--a Poliwag ^^ I think I finally got my groove back. Because I still need a couple more Pokemon, I may patronize a few trade threads at some point...

I randomly EV'd five of my unEV'd Pokemon a few nights ago. They'd been sitting on my SoulSilver game for well over a year, just waiting for some love. I feel accomplished. :'D

Now I'm actually breeding stuffs again too! Even got my hands on a Japanese Ditto for the heck of it. I'm not holding out for hatching a shiny but it'd still be nifty to get one~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Played Ib for the first time as it thunders outside. Not a good idea.

Then I yelled when one of the things chasing after me made me lose a life, and my mom got mad at me for scaring her as well. XD

Anybody else hear of the supposed TWEWY sequel rumor? If you haven't seen what sparked it, http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

My thoughts? Hopefully we'll get a sequel that tries to go the way of Final Fantasy, but actually goes better. I mean, with the story the way it is, a new story with new characters is the only way to go, unless they want a prequel :p

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I doubt a prequel. This could be two things really.

1: A 3DS "Remix" of the original. The only thing that can support this is the fact there are already 3D models of the original cast due to KH3D.

2: A sequel that follows around on the fate of Sho Minamimoto (who is notably still alive) Maybe Sho actually becomes a threat and Joshua has to enlist Neku, Shiki and Beat again? Zargoschrist if I know.

And there is also the matter of Hanekoma, renegade angel that he is...

Either way holy shit TWEWY sequel.

Doubled said:
Anybody else hear of the supposed TWEWY sequel rumor? If you haven't seen what sparked it, http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

My thoughts? Hopefully we'll get a sequel that tries to go the way of Final Fantasy, but actually goes better. I mean, with the story the way it is, a new story with new characters is the only way to go, unless they want a prequel :p

FUCK.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I fucking love TWEWY. It is one of my all time favourite games. A proposed sequal FUCKING PSYCHES ME UP MAN.

Although, I'm at a loss as to what the story would be. It has a hard act to follow, TWEWY is among my top 5 favourite games storyline-wise. I would not be dissapointed with a whole new set of characters by any means, but I'd prefer a direct sequal, using a mix of the older characters and some new ones. I'm liking Stel's second idea.

But whatever, TWEWY SEQUAL. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TWEWY SEQUEL LAKSJDLASDJALSKDJALSDJALDASD Yes I'm this excited, love this game so much.

Also there's a pretty cool fan forum that's in danger of shutting down- our current admin doesn't want to take the server fees anymore, but I'm going to get them from him so we can keep it running c:

ALSO I have a new laptop who I have named Sho c:

So, I guess my GCSE results went okay:

Maths - C

Biology - C

Chemistry - C

Religous Education - C

Spanish - A

Physics - C

English Lang. - A

English Lit. - A

History - D

P.E. BTEC Level 2 - 4 Distinctions

I.C.T. OCR Level 2 - 3 Distinctions, 2 Merits

3 A grades

5 C grades

2 Distinctions

I'm very happy, can't wait for Sixth Form now! :D

Well done Toru ^^ And you got the same grade in BTEC ICT as I did last year :3

Also advice from a lot of my friends if you are doing A-Levels start revising now |D

Advice from me if you are doing vocational sit back and do fuck all xD

I'm thinking that my body has already chosen the 2/3 things (good grades, sleep, or a social life) I can have while in college. I can't sleep anyway, and when I do get enough, I just want more, so what's the point? :p

Also, this is my 3rd day without coffee in months... My hands are shaky, I have a headache, and I want to nap during the day and stay awake at night... help ;A;

Oh, and speaking of sleeping, my friend told me about this thing called alphabrain? I think that's what it's called, I'm not sure. Basically it's some kind of supplement to help you stay focused during the day while letting you have lucid dreams if you take it when you go to sleep. Apparently Rooster Teeth did an experiment with it and they remembered every dream they had that night :/ I would like to see what it's like, buuuutttt, on the other hand, I don't want to get hooked on another potentially dangerous drug (like caffeine).

and ye gods I need to change my avitar :p

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I probably should be doing some festive-type things, today being my birthday and all, but...nothing really comes to mind...except cake...and a pang of loneliness...though I'm sure I can drown that out with more cake, which I am now going to retrieve, since that's now the only thing I can think about at the moment...cursed sweet tooth...

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The secret boss of KH3D has fallen before me as both Sora and Riku. While he gave me trouble before, after getting Ballonga it was all too easy. I don't know if it would be considered spoilers to reveal his name so click the link below ~:p~

Julius

...so this countdown was for an IOS port? Well, it sounds like an excuse to get my buddy to play it...but still, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. But still, the gameplay looks to be enhanced greatly with both characters being on the same screen. Well, maybe to me, I never played the DS version, as I merely watched a walkthrough, but this still looks so cool.

Plus that bonus chapter sounds...enticing. But not enough for me to run out and buy an IOS device to play it. Hopefully that little extra chapter will reveal something about a sequel. I doubt it will happen, but hey.

Edit: Holy crap the timer is still going ._. 2 hours and 20 minutes, what's going to happen? http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/sp.html

...So nothing came out of that count down? Maybe posting the news of that IOS port was Square Enix's mission they had to do within 7 days :p *shot*

But damn, way to raise my hopes up, timer.

So my life might be picking up I have medication for about a month which allows me too eat again and soon I might possibly have a boyfriend, yes I've finally found someone from around here who doesn't look like they've been hit in the face with a brick and hasn't been scared off by my crazy.

I'm sorta excited, sorta nervous about entering high school. I start Tuesday, but I've been doing stuff with the band over the summer. We played like there was no tomorrow at that football game. Who cares if the score was 7-34? That 7 is an improvement, actually. Go Majors!

Well, I survived Isaac, or however you spell it. Biggest damage here so far are uprooted trees. I have electricity, somehow ._. but the front of my street is being blocked by 2 trees leaning on a powerline. Not even joking, it landed on a house next door to mine. Just wow. I'm scared though, around my house we have several trees that are leaning towards our house, and it's just a matter of time before I have a hole in my roof.

In other news, thanks to the weather, classes have been canceled since Wednesday and won't open until Tuesday. When I get back, I have to worry about a World Civ test and possibly a late Annotated Bib. I hate to say it, but over all this storm has been kind of casual for me and my friends, though I still feel bad for those who are experiencing worse than we did.

And offically today, I have 24 days, counting today anyway, until my 19th birthday. This time last year, I was bitching because all of my friends had an 18th birthday party while I barely got the standard Facebook birthday wishes. NOW, however, I only have a handful of people I even want to see anymore, so I don't know what I want to do.

Just got back off a date with the possible boyfriend. It went nicely we had dinner and I had chicken and I freakin' love chicken, although I did get my sick while eating feelings again although that was probably nerves.

I'm going to meet up with him again tomorrow because the fair is in town so that should be fun and then we are going to the Murderhall (It is really called Meadowhall but it is incredibly busy so it can be some peoples worst nightmare) to go shopping and to see a film on Monday seeming though most people start back at school/college on Monday (It'll be a LOT less busy then). And then from there who knows <.>

Psycho Monkey said:
The secret boss of KH3D has fallen before me as both Sora and Riku. While he gave me trouble before, after getting Ballonga it was all too easy. I don't know if it would be considered spoilers to reveal his name so click the link below ~:p~

Julius

Even then I couldn't beat him... What level were you when you challenged him? I feel like I might need to grind a bit more still...

My girlfriend is going on exchange to France tomorrow. I said good bye to her yesterday. Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty down right now...

I'm rather down at the moment. First, MY SUMMER HAS ENDED. The weather is shit right now, typical autumn weather: raining and cold. WHY MUST YOU HATE ME SO MUCH. Second, school starts on Monday. I don't wanna go D: Third, my sister thinks that annoying me will cheer me up. I'm even sadder now D: However, writing seems to help my mild depression... I'm rather proud of my new 'novel' , if you could call it that... :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

(This summer > my previous summer, hardcore)

That is all. :angel:

So right now in KH3D, I'm fighting Xemnas as Sora and Ansem as Riku; both are a pain to deal with. I would go into detail, but then that would be spoilers >_> I do like my Spirits though~ I have some deer that cans shoot lasers and a missile launching Hercules beetle/Heracross-like bug thing.

Started watching Adventure Time a few days ago. Starchy is still haunting my dreams.

"But flesh is delicious!"

EDIT: Also, 1000 posts

I've been off for a while, which is the fault of no one but the high school, but I'll try to get on more.

Also, I'll say this to anyone who knows how to play an instrument: JOIN BAND. It's a load of fun.

Sometimes, you see a Pokémon, and you instantly know what to name it. Like my Joltik, in White. I ACED it.

Look at its animation;

joltik_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d3dlatk.gif

Jitterbug.

It's jittery, it's a bug, and it's an awesome song.

I'm a genius.