• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Well got 3 days at college a week yet I'm going to be spending so much time applying for universities and doing 4 assignments including a stop motion animation one that I doubt I'll get it all finished in time for 28th October which means I'll have to take all aspects of gaming, sleeping, eating and being social out my life so I can actually finish work

I am losing sleep because of the school. I mean, do you HAVE to make us get up at 5:00 in the morning, *blank* *blank* High School? :@

In other news, I'm off to a great start as a freshman. Already doing going in my classes, my extremely hard(this applies for 6th Period) classes:

1. Biology Honors

2. Intermediate Band(Percussion Period)

3. Major Time(Study Hall)

4. Spanish 2

5. Health and P.E. 9

6. Geometry Honors

7. World History and Geography 1 Honors

8. English Honors

There's my schedule. Now, I've gotta go to school looking like this: @.@

.__. I need to loosen my pockets more I went to the Meadowhall today with around £250 and came back with £220. Also the people arriving to the Meadowhall via train had more shopping bags than I left with. Also guys at Meadowhall have to either a) Stop being attractive or b) Stop wearing tight or revealing clothing it makes my eyes wander so much I become dizzy ;<

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Clearly I need to go to Meadowhall on a wednesday, since they're usually munters when I go, Riley.

Playing Arkham Asylum turned into "let's play it for five minutes oooooh Josie and the Pussycats let's watch that instead".

Just saw that image from CoroCoro on Serebii

corocoro11preview.jpg

PLEASE BE A PBR 2/Coliseum game OF COME SORT D:

Also, I ate at a restaurant with the oddest name. I don't know if it will be misconstrued as an inappropriate name or not, but I will say that it is _____ Burger, the first word being repeated several times during a Lil John song that begins with S. Inappropriate name or not, the burger...dear god... it was like... dayum. This guy describes the burger perfectly, bacon and all, minus the fries, those were meh.

Yoshimitsu said:
Clearly I need to go to Meadowhall on a wednesday, since they're usually munters when I go, Riley.

There were mostly 40+ people there but the majority of the guys under that looked good in either the facial or the body compartments. The wasn't many for both. But I have incredibly low standards anyway.

I have 50(This is the 51st) posts, meaning I'm now a "Young One." I feel so proud of myself. 8)

Also, I wish there was a class on competitive battling for Pokemon in my high school, because I REALLY need help there. :o

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Brain wave, main wave, psycho got a high kick
Collect, select, show me your best set
Crystals, blisters, it's all over now
Psychocane, you're so keen, need more candycane~

(ahem)

It's so nice of the developers of XII to set up spots where you can set the game to autolevel for a while.

Praise the Lord, I have finally done my homework after 4 days of procrastinating.

Just needs printing in colour before 9am and it is currently 12:25am and I have ran out of ink for the printer.

Will this life failure hand his homework in time? Will the work actually be printed in colour? And what will happen to the still not eaten Easter chocolate? Tune in and find out soon.

I'm a bit of a procrastinator myself, Riley, so I know how it feels. Good Luck!

My 9th grade year is starting out a little rough, but I'll get through it. I have my PS3 plugged back in, so I'll friend a few Call of Duty players on here, if you don't mind doing Modern Warfare 2.

I feel awful. She's going out with someone else, and I didn't know. She was my best friend, but more than that. I loved her, but she didn't feel the same way. Now there's an ache in my chest, and I feel angry and sad at the same time. </3...

My birthday is on Sunday, yay~ I just hope that nobody throws a special party for me with people I don't like -_- I just want an awesome weekend with the people that actually matter to me, no parties necessary.

Though I think my pal might have accidentally tipped me off about one. Apparently one of my buddies is "doing something" at his house this weekend and that I should try to come over. I mean, if it is an actual get together with no partying intentions in mind, then epic, or if it is a party with the people I like, then epic too!

Also, a Rugrats episode is on from 1992. This thing is a year older than me ._.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Funny how sometimes a design grows on you.

I remember when Samurott was first leaked out and I was wondering what the -eff!- were Gamefreak smoking. Nowadays it's probably my favorite Gen 5 starter final form, if not my favorite water starter altogether.

Huh.

On a side note, art-blocks suck the celestial spheres.

New Charms picture time ^^ Love this one so much cool looking guy, lollipop and Rocky Horror, hell yes :D

Also Surrendable I was happy I don't know why you included me in that things getting better statement xD

And using Steam Workshop to get some cool mods for Skyrim :D Gives me something to occupy my time and to prevent me spending money also I can makes Skyrim look even prettier. Hold the phone, I might be able to a get a panda hat mod, aru <.>

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OH MY FREAKING GOSH.

So I'm like taking Computer Science AP at my school, the second hardest AP class besides Physics C from what I've heard. Earlier today we took a test, and our class average was apparently 86 or something.

I GOT A FREAKING 98. I HAVEN'T GOTTEN SO HIGH OF A GRADE ON A TEST (outside of music-related subjects and like, health and PE) SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL. I AM SO HAPPY ;o;

Woo! My story was published on Friday! It's in a school newspaper, but still... My little baby's all grown up now :'D But I fear my classmates will think I'm stupid after reading it... :?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know what's worse. The fact that when finally someone remembers Nei exists she is retardedly off model or the fact Pikachu looks like Yellow crashed into Alphonse Elric and Sonic looks like frigging Kamina.

><

(not that Nei's /on/ model design was that brilliant, but still. >> )

I listened to a song and liked it then found out it was Bieber I feel so ashamed D:

Also Gangnam Style is currently number 1 in the live charts for the UK xD

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
StellarWind Elsydeon said:
I don't know what's worse. The fact that when finally someone remembers Nei exists she is retardedly off model or the fact Pikachu looks like Yellow crashed into Alphonse Elric and Sonic looks like frigging Kamina.

><

(not that Nei's /on/ model design was that brilliant, but still. >> )

Nah, Sonic looks more like Simon if you ask me

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Got an email at work today that started with "Dear Sentient Bi-Pedal Creatures (with opposable thumbs!)". It went on to explain that a particular problem I've been dealing with (our student PC account passwords not working) has been sorted. The email finished by saying "If this doesn’t work I may have to invert the dilithium crystals in the Matter/Anti-Matter containment unit and shift the darn thing into sideways!"

Sometimes I love my co-workers. XD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Rileyixx said:
Wish you were playing Shiny we could have been the fail crime fighting couple xD

I get the feeling I'm not going to play mafia anymore. It's actually a lot of fun watching it from the sidelines and not knowing almost anything than stressing over how to win/survive/die a game. XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was called "a tool" by someone on the internet today. It's taken so long to get to this point... I'm so... proud. :'D

Also, TGIF. Hells yeah. 8D

I swear to God, if one more of my classmates ask me about creating a Facebook, I... I will do something bad to the asker. I DON'T NEED A GODDAMNED FACEBOOK. Sheesh. Stop trying to change my principles ;_;
In other news, my classmates also tease about writing my stories in school. I swear, nothing I do is good enough to them... Being an outcast SUCKS. ;_;