• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
So yay, went to see that guy I've been obsessing about recently and I was awkwardly silent for parts but I had fun and d'aww we cuddled twice :3

D'awww that awesome! :D

It's so cold right now, I want cuddles D:

Magpie said:
Rileyixx said:
So yay, went to see that guy I've been obsessing about recently and I was awkwardly silent for parts but I had fun and d'aww we cuddled twice :3

D'awww that awesome! :D

It's so cold right now, I want cuddles D:

We can cuddle :D I freaking love cuddles. I should just go round with a free cuddles sign xD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Awww heehee, cuddles for everyone :D

I should be going to work right now. But I can't be bothered. Not one bit.

Also, went to get some spray paint to touch-up a small patch of missing paint on my car. Turns out there's like a billion different types of red a car can be. Finally thought I'd found the correct colour, Garnet Red, only to be told that colour is mixed and there are 20 different shades of Garnet Red. Whut? How am I supposed to know which shade? >=O

Might just spray the hand-sized patch some random sparkly colour and have done with it :)

Haha xD Only you could fail that much, Riley

But anyway uni application has been sent off, hoping I get firm offers straight away because I hate interviews

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
xD Spray the whole car ;D

But anyway my sisters jeans have dyed all the clothes minus the ones I'm wearing pink T-T

Bright electric blue it is. Bwhahahaha. Sucks on your pink clothes though :(

Finally watched last week's new episode of Big Bang Theory, as I missed it due to work. It's nice to have the gang back ^__^

Well fainted at college due to the horrific crash recreation videos and image from actual crashes. Which has put me in a terrible mood

And on the pink clothes front tried multiple ways to get the dye out and it has taken all the colouring of my clothes out :x

Yay to Big Bang Theory

I've suddenly really started to get into MMA. Dunno what started it, but, damn, it's good.

On that subject, anybody else watch UFC on FuelTV 6 or UFC 154?

Ugh, it's only Tuesday and the week is already shaping up to be shitty... I completely butchered my guitar lesson, missed my English class, my Physics teacher seems to hate me all of a sudden, and my Lithuanian teacher keeps pushing me to write my story... Not to mention all sorts of random mishaps I got myself into the past few days... Ugh.

Well got to do a 4 page evaluation on a presentation I did on Monday and I forgot what I fucking said in the presentation so I'm screwed there

And internet is just casually dieing

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Cody said:
I loathe the college board.
Cooooooooooooody ♥ *Noms on you*

I really wanted a female Mold Breaker Druddigon from the Dream World and obviously figured my chances of finding one any time soon were slim-to-nil. Not so, got one on my first visit. Bwhaha. Luck, I has it :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm trying to figure out which is the cheapest North American shop or website to buy a PS Vita 32GB Memory Card, but even the cheapest ($80 on Amazon.com) is still god awfully expensive. Sony, y ur costs sux so much? ;_;

Beyond that, I wish I had an extra day off this week. The Wii U requires more spare time for gaming goodness. <.>

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Glad I have the day off college. Had a stupidly late night, didn't wake up until 1pm and still feel half asleep now. Darn you time moving so fast. :(

In brighter news, swapped laptop chargers with dad given they both work at the same voltage and he uses his less (I might have conned him into it just slightly...), but at least now I have peace of mind that I won't be stuck unable to do coursework etc. if my old charger had completely packed up. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was reading through an article titled "Which fruits have the most natural sugar?" and noticed this at the bottom of the page:

107qs0m.png

Pokemon: it's good for your diet.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Heh, I agree with the above so much. There are so many adverts for that pizza during the Pokémon Smash ad breaks too, so I've wanted to try one for ageeeeees now.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That Pizza box is amazing :love:

Just tested travel-sickness pills and didn't feel ill, or suffer any obvious side effects. Here's hoping they really do work, otherwise my Safari next year is actually going to kill me.

Ooh Safari can you casually just smuggle me onto this safari xD

Also my mother is gone until Monday, so kick my sister out and party ;D Nah just joking, I unfortunately have lots of work to do

Well found out when I fainted the other day my head collapsed into a wall, a table, a metal bar and apparently it made the loudest banging noise ever xD I have to say never felt a thing

Also homework is now done :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sitting here at my classroom computer machine. Talking to my students. Teasing them about the horrendously long "Fathers of Confederation" list they're required to write out before leaving the computer lab. Breaking their hearts when they ask to print the list (no wasting mah paper for laziness! >=O). Not to mention that it's FRIIIDAAAY~ and I finish work in approximately 46 minutes.

This was a good day. It's good to have a job that I enjoy, and I'm glad that the students are finally catching on to my teasing. 8D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
After many a day threatening to buy one of the massive reduced cakes from work just to eat the icing off it, I finally did it. Massive sugar rush due in t-minus 10...9...

(Fear not, dad is eating the actual cake so nothing is wasted) :p

Could be entering the early stages of narcolepsy which means I collapse asleep a lot of the time, gonna see how I am for the next few days before going to the doctor

So my Dad managed to rope the rest of my family into watching The Woman in Black.

And by watching, I mean he laughed at us whilst we all covered our eyes. I think I screamed the highest.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Told myself I didn't need a holiday as soon as Christmas break but in truth I'm totally looking forward to the extended time off work. Waking up and seeing nothing but darkness outside is draining too. @.@

Last day of work before the holidays is the 20th. Not much longer now. Can I has moar sleep then?

Really losing momentum with college at the moment, just want a break from college. I'm thinking it could be the cold weather that is putting a damper on my spirits though -sigh-

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Rileyixx said:
Really losing momentum with college at the moment, just want a break from college. I'm thinking it could be the cold weather that is putting a damper on my spirits though -sigh-

I hear you, Riley. I hope your winter holiday break helps recharge your energy a bit. That's what I'm hoping happens for me, too...

But at least it's Friday again. =)

That is the last day of term for me as well Shiny, luckily I have Friday off.

Summer hurry up, I wanna be warm again and for it to be my 18th :3 Gonna try and turn the entire summer into my birthday :D